Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:39:39 PM

We will get community manager starting to work in few hours. Well actually he started Friday Tongue  And a bloody road map. That is all we begged them for months.   Things will greatly change. As you see game is planed to release in a year, so there is plenty of time. 
AUGMENTORS community needs to start expanding. And because of manager and roadmap I am sure it will and not stagnate as it did so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BBristow79

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

VB we appreciate everything you've done to help. What happened was a sure sign of inexperience and mismanagement. I truly hope they've learned from this as to not make the same mistakes in the future. It's always good to have you on the team and its Augmentors loss to have you step aside. I look forward to working with you on different projects.

I think Augmentors will get their act together, I just wish they didn't need to let things get so bad to turn their ship. Seems like a common ICO/tech issue these days.
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:52:31 PM

Thanks VB, you would have been a great choice for community manager.  Apparently the new community manager doesn't work weekends and only posts on Slack. LOL. They don't know crypto at all.

If the marketers are telling them the main market for a blockchain funded/based game isn't crypto (an industry which has grown exponentially over the past few months and including new major Asian markets) then they have the wrong marketers. 

Jesus, just looked on the website and it still says Alpha Release 30th May 2017. Did marketing tell them to leave that up there? There needs to be a change of culture, you can't raise money from a community and then disrespect and resent it by suggesting anyone who cares about there investment is a greedy pumper dumper.  The whole team needs to wake up to the fact that the success of the game depends on us and their 1st impulse should be popularize the game in the lead up to pre-alpha. Right now they have zero online presence. Huge mistake to think they can set the world on fire overnight and that the game will have any longevity is they disregard pre-existing user base.

We are the only people talking about this game, no gaming forums, no facebook casual user groups. We are the basis for word of mouth that would spill over into crypto then mainstream press and ensure that this game is not lost amongst thousands of other games that are released each year. Look at how many followers older crypto users have (10s of thousands, up to 50K) they don't have the budget to buy that kind of publicity and if they had any brains would be harnessing its potential.

BTW I'm not sure they actually read this forum, which is bizarre, seeing as they paid for research as to where to test the pre-alpha and it led them to conclude Facebook of all places where they have miniscule presence and engagement would be the best.  If they ran the ICO from Facebook, they wouldn't have raised anything.
altcoiner555

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

Llew Claasen just posted in Slack:

"we've had comms with VintageBazaar over Twitter yesterday and @viciousdad had a great suggestion to fly Vintage out to the offices to meet the team, talk about progress being made on the game & share a beer. I now get why he's pissed - he's been the most vocal advocate for Augmentors and he feel that he was passed over for the CM position. Yesterday was the first that I heard he was interested in formally fulfilling that function. The team are going to talk about this at the office tomorrow and we'll feedback here and to Vintage after that. On another note, we've put a lot of effort into creating a token economy in the game to ensure that there is high token utility, which we expect will increase token value in the medium- to long-term. We'll announce shortly how @gertkruger and I are going to communicate that, perhaps an AMA Google Hangout. Short-term speculative price movements won't drive strategy. We're not going anywhere & we actually still have most of the $1m raised due to the BTC price increase over the past 7 months. There's enough gas in the tank & we've got a great team that are building a great game. Soon we'll have great comms too."

This addresses most of my concerns, particularly the token economy aspect, so looks good. Very positive.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:48:36 PM

Jesus, just looked on the website and it still says Alpha Release 30th May 2017.

Holy shit, glad I sold DTB back at 33k sats. I guess not every dev team can be competent. What date is it today September 3? Some two months and nothing?

They can have their Slack bubble, LOLZ.

Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:54:03 PM

It would be nice for the new "CEO" to introduction himself on here and at very least the new community manager to introduction himself.

I posted this on the slack and hoping we get at least some decent feedback.

"I'm an ICO investor and I was a little shocked to see Vintage go which worried me. I decided to wait and see what the new CEO and community leader would do and I'm not liking their response. CEO gives us a vague roadmap of release for the pre-alpha, alpha, beta, and then game............. Realistically the game is a year to 1.5years out. I think at this point as an investor we should have a deadline for at least pre-alpha. Initially that was suppose to be out end of june/beginning of july. I understand projects have road blocks and problems come up but we should get a little more info than what you're giving us.   Then you announce @slade as the community manager which I'm ok with but none of his credentials are mentioned or how he'll be a valuable asset to the team. For all I know he's just some noob. Please explain why @slade was chosen as community leader and at least his background.  At this point I feel like we are getting a lot of FUD over the last month. It Would be nice to have our community leader talk to us and convince us why he's the best for the job. Also get a real roadmap that we can hold the team accountable for. It's the simple things that can make something like this game grow. I'm a huge databits backer and I want to see this game reach it's full potential. It's going to change the way games are played.   In all honestly I would like to know why Vintage wasn't thought about as the community manager. He could have saved your team a lot of headaches.........."

Thank you...

Thanks to everyone for the kind words of support, been really amazing to see and read. I was not going to post here again, hell, I spent yesterday removing my posts here, ive never done that before, I cant express how much I feel stabbed in the back by the Augmentors Team, so I will mention a few things to give you a idea and understanding as to why I could no longer support the project.

As many people know, I was a ICO investor and been highly involved in helping other investors and community members here, since day 1. I had a big passion for the project and was doing my best every day, 7 days a week, to keep the positive vibe up in the Slack chat, I put in countless hours, trying to build the community, thinking of all kinds of way to help promote the project and get as much public attention to it as possible, to which everything was all going good, the Devs were actively giving us updates, showing us animations of the creatures, showing us artwork and cards for the creatures, all kinds.  Then things started to go quiet.

I used to speak with Kyle on skype, probably once a fortnight, as I was one of the biggest investors and clearly devoted to the game with all the hard work and hours spent helping the community he would give me little updates, which was great, it is the little things like that, that fuels the fire that drives the passion.

Then… about 2 months ago, everything began to get quiet, the little communication I now had with Kyle, I was constantly trying to explain how important the community is, how we should not be “Left in the Dark” and how valuable we are to the project, how we  can help greatly with the building of a strong community and also by offering our services and skills, most likely for free ,to help any other way we could with the game…  All Kyle would ever tell me is "its up to marketing" this is the reason "stone wall" reply he would give when i was asking for them to give something to you guys, some little update, a creature development, screen shot, just something... but same old and tired reply "i will see what marketing says" ..

Well, where is marketing? Who is this marketing team, who, wont allow the Augmentors game to release any info? Seriously? They must be the worst marketing team on the planet if they think holding back information from a community is a clever idea.  You know how frustrating this was to hear.

Sadly and painfully clear, all my advice was falling on deaf ears, i have nearly 4 yrs in Crypto and seen many projects come and go and a lot of the other members who have left had a vast knowledge and could have really helped keep momentum rolling and spirits high even in these quiet times, as long as there was just a small bit of help from the dev team, i was not asking for much, fine have updates only twice a month, but please give the community something to "chew on" as i said above, provide a screen shot or two or some animation of a new creature, anything so we could see work was being done and developments were progressing along.

Now we are at this horrible point, where the community is feeling battered and bruised and kicked to the kirb.  I am absolutely furious, how this was left to happen,  Myself and to be fair, at the start ,Adam from Tokenly, helped to build a great  community,  the choice to go almost silent from the Devs, they let it all crumble, to fall apart and left to die.  Just check the twitter account and Facebook, not a single post for nearly 2 months, it does not take 2mins to make a tweet or facebook post, hell, could do it sitting on the toilet, instead of letting the community go down the toilet. There's only so many times a person can ask for help, i felt like i was treading water, calling out to the captain of the boat to throw me a life ring, to keep me afloat, to help others around me, but in the end, i was left to drown.

Then, the final straw that broke this donkeys back, I learn from the new CEO who I spoke with about a week ago, for 30mins, that there was going to be a new community manager.  The Devs actions  of the last few months have pretty much killed the community, so there is hardly a community left to manage and now they are going to bring in some unknown person, that they think this person is going to help the community, how sadly wrong they are.

With the talks I had with Kyle, it was mentioned several times that he was pushing for me to be community Manager, i mentioned how id love to be officially named as the Community Manager since i had been in the role un-officilay since day 1. Now, I don’t know if he said this to keep me “happy” until they got someone else in, but clearly that’s how it looks.   A lot of people wanted to see me as the Community Manager and I would of done a far better job than Kyles mate will do. Clearly it is a friend of the Devs who took the job, often in life, the “Right man” gets screwed over, due to the Boss's friend getting the job. So be it.  Would have been nice to hear it from Kyle and not from the CEO, who id never spoken to before, someone who i thought was listening also to my advice, but clearly as we have seen in the last few days, simply does not care.  

Lets rewind a bit, to the earlier days when I was talking with Kyle, he was telling me how they had this big Esports company , he really made it sound like it was one of the well-known companies and that big deals were being made and how they have this amazing Esports advisor to take them into the future…. Well, scroll back about 10 page and you will see .. Marshal Longs face. Serial Crypto scammer, who, if it was not for some other community members bring it to my attention, then myself pushing Kyle and Vinny to look into this person, he would still be advising Augmentors Game.
Yeah, I should of know then, I put it down to a “noob mistake” on their side..

Clearly, the team, got what they wanted from the Crypto community, the ICO Bitcoins.  You have all served your purpose here, so move along nothing, like, really nothing to see here anymore.  For the record, Kyle did not even message me to ask why i left, he must have a guilty  conscious and is probably to ashamed to speak with me now. Also, i had not  sold a single $DTB in all the time i was helping the team, for some stupid reasoning, (this was another excuse i was given for the lack of updates) they believed most people here were just in it for the money and did not care about the project.

Well Kyle or any of the team who are reading this and previous comments, how sadly wrong you are, clearly a lot of people here has a passion for the project, not all people in crypto are in it for the money. There are a lot of great people who i have met in Crypto, many who supported the project and  looking forward to being on the journey to see the final, finished developments and play the game. I was really looking forward to showing the game to my son and telling him how i and the community helped to have it made, something i and other people would of been proud to talk about the Augmentors Game. My disappointment in how things have turned out, runs deep and painful.

I want to  take this opportunity to apologise to every who I talked to about Augmentors, how I was singing its praises and I really did have absolutely faith in the team and project, I thought Augmentors Game was going to be my last ever investment in Crypto and I had a vision of being there to help the team for ever, all FREE of charge, I never asked for nor ever would have asked for anything in return, other than to be kept up to date with the developments so I could help and advise the community to the best of my abilities, as an investor I was more than happy to work for my investment and help any way which i could.  

So please accept my sincere apologies. For the record I think the game will be a success when it comes out.

I am sorry to all, who i feel i have let down by not being able to turn things around, i gave everything i could, but in the end, it didn't really matter to The Augmentors Game.   But every cloud has a silver lining right? 

Dude, you invested in the wrong project. Augmentors is a simple phone game, like its a small niche market, no way it was gonna be something big ever...you need to stick to projects that are bringing amazing value to the world where the world would be worse off without....not a pokemon cellphone game

SladeZA

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:49:00 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Slade, the new Community Manager for Augmentors. While so far our comms have been focussed on Slack, I thought I'd start by copying some feedback over here:

"Regarding the timelines shared last week, @svenpetter was spot on when he mentioned the game mechanic change was a big setback.  We have had to go back to the drawing board, and reassess our current situation. Although it is does not seem like good news, we are in a much better place and I know we will deliver a really good game that will increase the long term value of Databits.

I am very sad to see Vintage Bazaar leave, judging by the feedback I’ve seen, he was a very important member of the community. Gert, our CEO, has reached out to him and I have attached the letter below.

Like I mentioned before, I’m really excited to be working on Augmentors. I completely understand the frustration that you, our backers, have been experiencing and I’m here to help fix that. Your voice and opinion is invaluable to us.

I’ve seen quite a few questions regarding my credentials and suppose it’s not unusual for some of you to be asking so let me tell you all a bit about myself.

I studied a Business Administration degree in Brand Building and Management and have worked at performance digital marketing agencies.

I have also been actively involved in the cryptocurrency space for almost 6 months, spending every spare minute studying and learning everything I can.

I’m an avid gamer and player of logic puzzles. I can solve a Rubik’s Cube in under a minute and regularly play Minesweeper. I am currently playing Battlefield 1, Overwatch and occasionally League of Legends (don’t hate, I’ve been playing since beta). My greatest gaming claim to fame is having held Rank 3 Battlefield 4 pilot in South Africa for a period and also having been one of the highest level Pokemon Go players in the country during the first two months (promise I’ll keep future non-Augmentors gaming talk to #random)

I like to think my skills put me in a position to really help us achieve our goal of making the most kickass mobile game out there. It’s not something that’s going to happen overnight but I truly believe we can make happen if we all work together.

So please, keep the feedback coming. We are listening. And if you have any questions, don’t be shy to ask Smiley"

"Hi everyone,

An open letter to @vintagebazaar below:

I hope you are doing well? Quite a bit has transpired since our last conversation.

I was not aware of previous promises made to you regarding community management, and apologize for the expectation that this set. Unfortunately the community management position is not on the cards as this would be a conflict of interest. I do however hope I can convince you to rejoin the community, and do so in a more formal capacity.  

@viciousdad suggested getting you down to Cape Town to meet the team, have a beer and see what we are up to. Would you be open to this? We’d like to fly you down and think it would help restore your faith in the team and project. If you accept a more formal role in the community, a visit would give you lots to share.

I understand from the community that you have put in a lot of effort, and I hope it will not be in vain. Let me know when we can discuss specifics?

Regards,
Gert"
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:03:09 PM

I am most disappointed in Databits. They have a wonderful development team but they need to understand that in crypto they have to provide regular updates so that the value of the token does not plunges to the levels that it has. I hope that with the new CEO joining in, things will get different for good.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:22:56 PM

This is what we need. Tweets like this.
And no onr left anything. Everyone has right rigt do with their time as it please him. Time is a limited resource and each of us have have only 24h a day. So we focus in this and in that.

VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:24:42 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Slade, the new Community Manager for Augmentors. While so far our comms have been focussed on Slack, I thought I'd start by copying some feedback over here:

"Regarding the timelines shared last week, @svenpetter was spot on when he mentioned the game mechanic change was a big setback.  We have had to go back to the drawing board, and reassess our current situation. Although it is does not seem like good news, we are in a much better place and I know we will deliver a really good game that will increase the long term value of Databits.

I am very sad to see Vintage Bazaar leave, judging by the feedback I’ve seen, he was a very important member of the community. Gert, our CEO, has reached out to him and I have attached the letter below.

Like I mentioned before, I’m really excited to be working on Augmentors. I completely understand the frustration that you, our backers, have been experiencing and I’m here to help fix that. Your voice and opinion is invaluable to us.

I’ve seen quite a few questions regarding my credentials and suppose it’s not unusual for some of you to be asking so let me tell you all a bit about myself.

I studied a Business Administration degree in Brand Building and Management and have worked at performance digital marketing agencies.

I have also been actively involved in the cryptocurrency space for almost 6 months, spending every spare minute studying and learning everything I can.

I’m an avid gamer and player of logic puzzles. I can solve a Rubik’s Cube in under a minute and regularly play Minesweeper. I am currently playing Battlefield 1, Overwatch and occasionally League of Legends (don’t hate, I’ve been playing since beta). My greatest gaming claim to fame is having held Rank 3 Battlefield 4 pilot in South Africa for a period and also having been one of the highest level Pokemon Go players in the country during the first two months (promise I’ll keep future non-Augmentors gaming talk to #random)

I like to think my skills put me in a position to really help us achieve our goal of making the most kickass mobile game out there. It’s not something that’s going to happen overnight but I truly believe we can make happen if we all work together.

So please, keep the feedback coming. We are listening. And if you have any questions, don’t be shy to ask Smiley"

"Hi everyone,

An open letter to @vintagebazaar below:

I hope you are doing well? Quite a bit has transpired since our last conversation.

I was not aware of previous promises made to you regarding community management, and apologize for the expectation that this set. Unfortunately the community management position is not on the cards as this would be a conflict of interest. I do however hope I can convince you to rejoin the community, and do so in a more formal capacity.  

@viciousdad suggested getting you down to Cape Town to meet the team, have a beer and see what we are up to. Would you be open to this? We’d like to fly you down and think it would help restore your faith in the team and project. If you accept a more formal role in the community, a visit would give you lots to share.

I understand from the community that you have put in a lot of effort, and I hope it will not be in vain. Let me know when we can discuss specifics?

Regards,
Gert"

Fuel up the Private Jet. Vintage will be on his way to South Africa soon.  

PS: Thats a 14+hrs flight for a beer and a chat with Augmentors Team, probably a Crypto first! Just raised the bar in levels of dedication.
I will get the answer the community needs, i will gather as much information as possible and come back with renewed energy.
(or get fed to lions, one of the two things)  Cheesy

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Mlich

Activity: 211

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:46:42 AM

We're very excited to have you over, VintageBazaar Smiley

And we 100% hear you guys, regular updates will be coming. On that note, please see our new roadmap!

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:35:46 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 03:51:11 PM by VintageBazaar

Nice to see a updated Roadmap, its a little vague, but does the job.  Smiley

QUESTION: How many here use Telegram? It is growing more and more popular with Crypto than Slack, so i was considering creating a Augmentors Game slack channel in the future, hopefully a official one.

We can certainly extend the reach of Augmentors Game by expanding the communications channels.

ALSO

We need a Tip Bot for Slack Caht, trying to find someone to "run" it.  If anyone here knows anyone, that would be great. Thank you.

btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:24:14 PM

QUESTION: How many here use Telegram? It is growing more and more popular with Crypto than Slack, so i was considering creating a Augmentors Game slack channel in the future, hopefully a official one.
Telegram is becoming very popular for good reasons: great search function, pin messages (good for announcements), integrated bots (such as price), notifications & shared media.
TCortese

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:08:12 AM

Telegram 100%. It's sort of become the standard for crypto. I'd love to see this!

Hope your meeting goes well!
altcoiner555

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:23:12 AM

Telegram is incredibly popular and easy for people to join, also would crate less confusion than a 2nd Slack channel.
DBgrid

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:18:35 AM

i think from this moment, we can waiting the up-trend!? Smiley Kiss
VintageBazaar

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:26:17 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 10:06:17 AM by VintageBazaar

Great, thank you for the replies guys, over whelming vote for Telegram.

I will reach out to the Augmentors Team and put the suggestion forward to them. I’m sure they will be happy to have another source to help build the community. As you have seen from the open letter written by Augmentors Game CEO, i will be travelling to their headquarters in Cape Town, most likely by the start of October, so i will be able to ask popular questions people may have for the team, in person.  It will be fantastic to see live progress and when i return i will be fully armed with Augmentors Game Knowledge and be able to share as much as possible with the community in as many social places as possible.

When i return and all goes well, i should also have a official title here and then people will understand in the Crypto community i will be the go to person.
A few titles have been suggested, "Crypto Liaison" is the latest name suggestion.

I have been involved in the Crypto scene since late 2013, coming up to 4 years. In that time i have invest in several projects and gained a lot of valuable experience, one of those which we have seen first-hand here in the last few months, is the importance of building and keep a strong community, it just takes a little effort from the project developers and great communities can be built.  It is my mission and long-term goal, to help Augmentors Game grow far and wide within the Crypto community, a community when kept informed, when kept up to date can make great headway in helping this project reach the masses.   How often do you get a opportunity like this in life, to make a investment into a mobile game, that also is aiming towards Esports stardom? Not very often! All of us here, have a chance right now, to make a big difference, I will make sure all investors will have all the knowledge, answers and help they need.  In return, all I ask is that the crypto community will think of ways to help also, no idea is bad, the only bad idea is the one you don’t suggest, I am open to all offers and suggestions.      

Now, thinking into the future, when all goes well with the developments of the game, which i am sure it will, then we are most likely to see Augmentors Game go global with Esports.  I would really love to create a Augmentors Esports Team, Built with the most loyal and dedicated supporters of the game and the most adroit players. We would be the First ever gaming team made up from a crypto community and forever be in the history books.

i will let this all sink in..

Mlich

Activity: 211

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:41:19 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 11:58:35 AM by Mlich

Great suggestion VB. We've actually been putting together a communication channel strategy to see where best to host which comms. We can go through it together when you land but Telegram is definitely a possibility Smiley

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
Sinro

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

Great, thank you for the replies guys, over whelming vote for Telegram.

I will reach out to the Augmentors Team and put the suggestion forward to them. I’m sure they will be happy to have another source to help build the community. As you have seen from the open letter written by Augmentors Game CEO, i will be travelling to their headquarters in Cape Town, most likely by the start of October, so i will be able to ask popular questions people may have for the team, in person.  It will be fantastic to see live progress and when i return i will be fully armed with Augmentors Game Knowledge and be able to share as much as possible with the community in as many social places as possible.

When i return and all goes well, i should also have a official title here and then people will understand in the Crypto community i will be the go to person.
A few titles have been suggested, "Crypto Liaison" is the latest name suggestion.

I have been involved in the Crypto scene since late 2013, coming up to 4 years. In that time i have invest in several projects and gained a lot of valuable experience, one of those which we have seen first-hand here in the last few months, is the importance of building and keep a strong community, it just takes a little effort from the project developers and great communities can be built.  It is my mission and long-term goal, to help Augmentors Game grow far and wide within the Crypto community, a community when kept informed, when kept up to date can make great headway in helping this project reach the masses.   How often do you get a opportunity like this in life, to make a investment into a mobile game, that also is aiming towards Esports stardom? Not very often! All of us here, have a chance right now, to make a big difference, I will make sure all investors will have all the knowledge, answers and help they need.  In return, all I ask is that the crypto community will think of ways to help also, no idea is bad, the only bad idea is the one you don’t suggest, I am open to all offers and suggestions.      

Now, thinking into the future, when all goes well with the developments of the game, which i am sure it will, then we are most likely to see Augmentors Game go global with Esports.  I would really love to create a Augmentors Esports Team, Built with the most loyal and dedicated supporters of the game and the most adroit players. We would be the First ever gaming team made up from a crypto community and forever be in the history books.

i will let this all sink in..

I like your effort vb, ive seen your comments all over the place. But im sorry, you dont understand what u are talking about. Some mobile game doesnt matter vr, ar, 8d or w/e will never have significant esport relevance and its not going to change the world. In an actuall esport internet today nobody cares about ANY mobile and console game and wont care because all you can get from those platforms is cheap shit knock-offs of what pc can do, sorry.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:26:17 PM

will never have significant Esport relevance and it’s not going to change the world. In an actual Esport internet today nobody cares about ANY mobile and console game

Let me introduce to you Street Fighter 5.  The most popular Esports Beat 'em Up Game.

Here you can see some impressive stats https://www.esportsearnings.com/games/434-street-fighter-v

So i will have to beg to differ that people don’t care about a console or mobile game and Esports. Also since mobile gaming, is quite simply booming, it will also work its way into the Esports world,  I highly recommend you read this article

https://www.dexerto.com/news/the-rise-of-mobile-esports-vainglory-clash-royale/30510

Whether mobile Esports is the model of the future remains to be seen. What we know now, though, is that it is a viable platform that has the foundation to succeed and possibly rival the success of the console and PC sports that preceded it.

So i can say with a lot of confidence, Esports is welcoming mobile gaming and the right games will do very well and find them-self on the Esports stages. I know many people are going to be pleasantly surprised by the big impact mobile gaming is having in this space. Augmentors Team can see a opportunity, not many new game developers are thinking about, Augmentors Team have already been forward thinking by using the Bitcoin blockchain, aiming for the Esports world again proves this is a serious team with big ambitions, let’s not forget South Africa is a country with big Esports ambitions.

https://www.redbull.com/za-en/mettlestate-esports-announcement

Augmentors Team is in the right place at the right time. 

So when that does happen Sinro, i will buy you a front seat ticket to watch "Team Crypto"  take home the trophies.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: