Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136161 times)
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

Hello future warriors amd Augmented friends.

Please bookmark the following official  Augmentors Game social media links and other important link.

IMPORTANT LINKS:

Official Website www.augmentorsgame.com

Join Augmentors Game on Telegram https://t.me/augmentorsgame

Like Us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/augmentors/

Follow Augmentors Game https://twitter.com/AugmentorsGame

Watch us on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVMOJzZRU_6ZKW-OthznSw

Message us on Bitcoin Talk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757817.0

Buy DTB databits on Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DTB

And for weekly updates see here.
https://medium.com/augmentors

Alsoweekly posts have been made by individual team members own their own account, so hopefully we will have them all under the Augmentors page.

To see all posts/updates search "Augmentors" as per link below.

https://medium.com/search?q=Augmentors

Many thanks

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

Hello Everyone,

Let me introduce to you, all the way from Amber Woods....  (Drum roll) Da Da Da....

SHA! one of two female starting creatures for full game launch.

https://medium.com/augmentors/amber-woods-and-sha-the-regions-of-bello-realm-and-the-augmentors-that-call-them-home-community-bca6a25f996c

When you read our Medium Blog Post, weekly updates, if you could leave us a few claps to show support wed really appreciate it.

If you missed my previous posts in this series, check them out first:

Frost Fang
and warrior Tundris including an introduction to the Datasphere
and
Bello Realm
Sky Point Mountains and fierce Markik

Have a Great Weekend.
justdox

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

The startup game was released in January 2017, there was no strong pumps due to small capitalization and a small number of coins, probably because team immediately said that the main development will be at the end of 2017. The price at the exchange for a long time kept above the price ico x2-x5, but fell heavily due to the news about btc's hardfork. So the coin continues to be below. We are waiting for releases.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

Hi Justdox

ETA for Full game Release has always been Q3/Q4 2018.   It was originally end of Q3, but i suggested to the team to make it Q4 to give some breathing room for any unforeseen problems, that can easily occur with any developments. Unforeseen bugs and such.

There is a roadmap here > https://medium.com/augmentors/happy-new-year-community-update-january-5-2018-5d154dff4340

I have also asked the team if they can "beef-out" the Quarters and give more info per "Q".  As quite a lot happens per Quarter, most of which is given in the weekly updates there on Medium, so the Roadmap ATM is more like Chapters in a book, you have to read the chapters (weekly updates) to get a more in-depth view.  

Make sure to join our Telegram group, link in my signature below.  

Q1:  "Creature Swap"  Is for ICO Creature tokens to be "swapped" for the real playable creature.  Currently all ICO tokens are held in Counterparty wallets. You can still find one of two tokens for sale that people offer in Telegram chat.   But they are hard to find as it is close to being able to swap them for the creature, hardly anyone wants to part with them, especially seeing how much Cryptokitties are selling for and they are simply picture of "cute" cats that dont do anything.

So considering these Crypto kitties have traded  over $200k USD...  put things into perspective, how much a Augmented Reality, playable, awesome looking creature is worth.

RedDragonTreasure

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

Selling my Rookietokens on the DEX.
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:35:22 AM

You will have better luck in the telegram channel
VintageBazaar

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

Thanks Panda

Hardly anyone uses the dex and we have members in telegram looking for tokens.

I will happily be a mod in a transaction. Ie. Both parties send tokens to me then i send on token or you can do it easily person to person if trusted and i will vouch for them.

chinapeople

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

I will be excited soon when game launch is nearer. This has been a long time of anticipation but, I think the end results will pay off plenty. The art behind the released creatures is great. I am ready to claim with my ico tokens  Grin
MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

Hello Bitcoin Talk Community,

This weeks, weekly update is ready and has important information about the creature token swap.

https://medium.com/augmentors/augmentors-creature-tokens-creature-swap-community-update-february-16-2018-3f550532cfd9

The landscape is changing and changing fast, we can see that the counterparty chain is not best suited to our need so we will be making the change from XCP chain for Creature token distribution to the Ethereum ERC token  (we have yet to make final decision on which ERC token we will use).

By changing over to ETH ERC we can easily distribute and creature tokens easily, saving time and money compared to xcp/btc chain.   We need the use the best suited chain and the evolution of ERC tokens is the perfect answer.   Due to this, there will be a delay while we make the transition.   

There are several good articles online about ERC tokens, one i found to have a good, clear explanation of ERC is:  https://medium.com/wepower/erc-standards-to-move-ethereum-forward-erc-20-erc-223-erc-721-e1712456449d

Please leave comments below and on medium we always read and take them on board and mention the best ideas in our board meetings.

#Keepbattling

PS: Alpha testing for DTB holders is on schedule and should be ready by the end of March as planned.
Panadacoin

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

Hello Bitcoin Talk Community,

This weeks, weekly update is ready and has important information about the creature token swap.

https://medium.com/augmentors/augmentors-creature-tokens-creature-swap-community-update-february-16-2018-3f550532cfd9

The landscape is changing and changing fast, we can see that the counterparty chain is not best suited to our need so we will be making the change from XCP chain for Creature token distribution to the Ethereum ERC token  (we have yet to make final decision on which ERC token we will use).

By changing over to ETH ERC we can easily distribute and creature tokens easily, saving time and money compared to xcp/btc chain.   We need the use the best suited chain and the evolution of ERC tokens is the perfect answer.   Due to this, there will be a delay while we make the transition.   

There are several good articles online about ERC tokens, one i found to have a good, clear explanation of ERC is:  https://medium.com/wepower/erc-standards-to-move-ethereum-forward-erc-20-erc-223-erc-721-e1712456449d

Please leave comments below and on medium we always read and take them on board and mention the best ideas in our board meetings.

#Keepbattling

PS: Alpha testing for DTB holders is on schedule and should be ready by the end of March as planned.

This is a very smart decision. The costs, and the waiting time really hold back counterparty. Maybe this will be fixed in the future, but choosing to move to the ETH chain is a very strong decision. It is unfortunate though that this will cause the creature token swap to be delayed, we have been waiting a long time already. But as long as the results justify the wait, it will be okay.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

Check it out!  A Beautiful Signature, Work of Art from the Master of BBCode Roslinpl !

Id love to see ALL Augmentors Fans wear this signature here on Bitcointalk.

Special Bonus, for all Senior Members  i will tip 15 DTB per month, every month until full game release for wearing this signature.
and for Legendary  20 DTB per month until full game release, due End of 2018.

Also for other member from Jr Member onwards i will give 10 DTB for all who wear the signature. Every Month.

A Special Thank you to RoslinPL, who i worked with before on $IOC and $STRATIS Bitcointalk Signatures, highly recommend his services.

MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

Wow. Thank you Vintage and Roslinpl the Forum Signatures look really Nice.  Really love the Augmentors Logo and the fact all images link back to important Augmentors Game links, like Website, Telegram and even Bittrex $DTB page!  Fantastic work!

I will have to post more to build up my little ranking to also be able to wear the signature with Pride! Will try and remember to also include these in Fridays update.    Also, we are aware that it will be nearly one year since the end of our successful ICO and plan to have a little something extra for all our loyal supporters so stay tuned.

#Keepbattling
BBristow79

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:50:42 AM

Great looking signatures. I'll have mine up shortly. Going long on Augmentors!
Panadacoin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

Wow. Thank you Vintage and Roslinpl the Forum Signatures look really Nice.  Really love the Augmentors Logo and the fact all images link back to important Augmentors Game links, like Website, Telegram and even Bittrex $DTB page!  Fantastic work!

I will have to post more to build up my little ranking to also be able to wear the signature with Pride! Will try and remember to also include these in Fridays update.    Also, we are aware that it will be nearly one year since the end of our successful ICO and plan to have a little something extra for all our loyal supporters so stay tuned.

#Keepbattling

Hi, I think to have a signature that large, you will also need to earn enough merit.

Ranks and activity:

Brand New: 0 posts
Newbie: 1-29 activity
Jr. Member: 30-59 activity
Member:   60-119 activity
Full Member: 120-239 activity
Sr. Member: 240-479 activity
Hero Member: 480 activity
Legendary: Somewhere between 775 and 1030 activity

Merit:

In addition to Activity you now need Merit to achieve each rank. The required merit is detailed below:

Brand new: 0
Newbie:   0
Jr Member: 0
Member: 10
Full Member: 100
Sr. Member: 250
Hero Member: 500
Legendary: 1000

I think either member, or full member would be required.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:30:56 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 03:48:54 PM by VintageBazaar

A little update on the Signatures everyone.  

When viewed on mobile the logo was not looking correct (squashes and out of place).   Augmentors Game have a strong brand to live up to and the logo must match as close a possible.   So the designer and i are in the process of trying to edit the logo to make it fit on mobile, the one you see now (if it has a background) works on mobile devices also, but has a grey background, so trying to find a way to have the background there, but not visible, with BBCode we dont have many options, but we are trying our best, so stay tuned.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

I read the creatures will be distributed as ERC20 tokens Undecided

I know ERC20 is widely popular (better to tell - wildly fashionable nowadays), so my position here would not be too popular, but I will express is anyway:
apparently Augmentors are moving from free, decentralized and secure Bitcoin chain to the less secure and not-decentarlized (Vitalik-centered) Ethereum... The BTC transaction spam is gone now, and BTC TX fees have dropped tremendously, so I am unsure of the reasons of the move. If the same kind of spam attack starts on ETH network, there will be the same problems as BTC had, so moving to ETH because of the low fees there doesn't seem to be a well thought decision.

Anyway, XCP or ERC20 - both will work moderately well, and nobody can know what will be the best in the long run, so back to my question:

are only creatures tokens transferred to be ERC20, or does the same refer to the DTB tokens too?

... this space is not for rent ...
VintageBazaar

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

I read the creatures will be distributed as ERC20 tokens Undecided

I know ERC20 is widely popular (better to tell - wildly fashionable nowadays), so my position here would not be too popular, but I will express is anyway:
apparently Augmentors are moving from free, decentralized and secure Bitcoin chain to the less secure and not-decentarlized (Vitalik-centered) Ethereum... The BTC transaction spam is gone now, and BTC TX fees have dropped tremendously, so I am unsure of the reasons of the move. If the same kind of spam attack starts on ETH network, there will be the same problems as BTC had, so moving to ETH because of the low fees there doesn't seem to be a well thought decision.

Anyway, XCP or ERC20 - both will work moderately well, and nobody can know what will be the best in the long run, so back to my question:

are only creatures tokens transferred to be ERC20, or does the same refer to the DTB tokens too?

Hi,

Thank you foe your message and i have to agree with you, at first i thought it would be a good move for the cresture tokens only to move to erc token, but the more i read, im not so sure anymore, crypto kittes bought eth chain to its knees and they had to implement higher fees to get stuck transactions through. 

Counterparty works fine, but is lacking in development, it takes a long time to make progress and is more complicated tp issues tokens.

However another option has been suggested, so this is another reason for the delay in the creature token swap, the landscape is changing quickly and something more suited might be made available soon.

So its not set in stone yet, which direction the creature token will take.

I can confirm dtb is staying on xcp/btc chain. As you correctly point out, btc fees are super low and transactions much quicker now the spamming has been crushed.

Many thanks for your views, very much appreciated. Please make sure to join our telegram channel, link below.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

Thanks a lot for the blazing fast reply VintageBazaar!

In general it seems to me, the transfer speed and even the cost of the creature transfer should not be too important, as those creatures are supposed to be pretty valuable, and the act of 'handing your creature to the new master' is not something to be taken lightly and done every now and then Smiley

I guess the choice of the best chain to keep creatures on, is mostly up to the ease of usage. The one which makes it easier for average user/gamer should be the most suitable - unless the Augmentors tech completely hides all the tech details from the end user - as in that case the ease of use becomes secondary, and security becomes most important.

Anyway, thanks for the info, and... keep battling! Wink

... this space is not for rent ...
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-1ST

^^ reminds me DTB.
chinapeople

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

Thanks a lot for the blazing fast reply VintageBazaar!

In general it seems to me, the transfer speed and even the cost of the creature transfer should not be too important, as those creatures are supposed to be pretty valuable, and the act of 'handing your creature to the new master' is not something to be taken lightly and done every now and then Smiley

I guess the choice of the best chain to keep creatures on, is mostly up to the ease of usage. The one which makes it easier for average user/gamer should be the most suitable - unless the Augmentors tech completely hides all the tech details from the end user - as in that case the ease of use becomes secondary, and security becomes most important.

Anyway, thanks for the info, and... keep battling! Wink

But it can become problem if too many creatures get released. I know team said ICO creatures will be rare, but that does not say they will not create other creatures each week. This happens with the other game that uses XPY(and BCY)..they release new cards so often the rare ones dont really matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: