Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

I just started playing and I have a couple questions:

1.  Where are my blockchain creature tokens managed? For example, Spells of Genesis uses the Book of Orbs app for that. I want to see them on a list where I can send them to other addresses if I want
2.  What is the use of AR in the game? I couldn't see anything interesting when I enabled it, so I've been playing without

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AugmentPhil

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

Community Manager for Augmentor's Game

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

1.  Where are my blockchain creature tokens managed? For example, Spells of Genesis uses the Book of Orbs app for that. I want to see them on a list where I can send them to other addresses if I want
2.  What is the use of AR in the game? I couldn't see anything interesting when I enabled it, so I've been playing without

Hey, thanks for playing!
As for your questions:
1. Currently the creatures are not tokenized yet; this is something that is part of our plans for Q1 of 2019. Our partner Nona, who handles all our blockchain integration, is working on an online Portal where you can manage all assets. This will be bound to your game account, and will allow you to exchange DTB, manage your creatures and trade/sell them once the auction house is complete. We'll release the Q1 and Q2 roadmap this week, which will provide a rough timeline.
2. AR doesn't provide in-game benefits as such, it is more of a cosmetic addition. Some people enjoy having the creatures in the environment around them and taking cool screenshots, while other prefer to just focus on battling with no distractions. We're running a screenshot competition at the moment, and AR can make for some great shots.

I hope that provides the info you were after, but feel free to ask about anything else you may want to know!

Come join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/HYrGDCJ)
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

Hey, thanks for playing!
As for your questions:
1. Currently the creatures are not tokenized yet; this is something that is part of our plans for Q1 of 2019. Our partner Nona, who handles all our blockchain integration, is working on an online Portal where you can manage all assets. This will be bound to your game account, and will allow you to exchange DTB, manage your creatures and trade/sell them once the auction house is complete. We'll release the Q1 and Q2 roadmap this week, which will provide a rough timeline.
2. AR doesn't provide in-game benefits as such, it is more of a cosmetic addition. Some people enjoy having the creatures in the environment around them and taking cool screenshots, while other prefer to just focus on battling with no distractions. We're running a screenshot competition at the moment, and AR can make for some great shots.

I hope that provides the info you were after, but feel free to ask about anything else you may want to know!
Thanks for answering! I just put Augmentors next to Spells of Genesis on my phone, and am looking forward to the blockchain integration. I'll be sure to talk about it on our news broadcast for www.blockchaingaming.com

Another question: are you guys considering the implementation of GPS tracking, or some other method of making creatures appear randomly in the world for us to find and capture using AR? Like Pokémon Go, except on the blockchain where it actually matters.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

Hey, thanks for playing!
As for your questions:

Thanks for answering! I just put Augmentors next to Spells of Genesis on my phone, and am looking forward to the blockchain integration. I'll be sure to talk about it on our news broadcast for www.blockchaingaming.com

Another question: are you guys considering the implementation of GPS tracking, or some other method of making creatures appear randomly in the world for us to find and capture using AR? Like Pokémon Go, except on the blockchain where it actually matters.

Awesome, thanks very much Cheesy

I don't think a GPS based system has been considered yet, at least not to a too serious extent. With the limited amount of creatures currently available, and the max supply per creature I think the density of creatures would be too low at the moment.
It is maybe something we could consider for the future, perhaps have it centred around known player locations. Once more creatures have been added this may be more feasible, but we'd be looking at distant future. We still have a lot we want to implement before then, so I'm just brainstorming a bit here.
It is a great suggestion though and would make a super cool addition!

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

When another pre-alpha? Asking from 2017.
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

When another pre-alpha? Asking from 2017.

There wont be another Pre-Alpha.

But due to New Road Map,  www.augmentorsgamer.newroadmapfortrolls.com

there will be a " Pre-master-Beta"  Beta, i think you will like.  Due Q4 2019.  The team need long holidays to recover from all the Alpha releases. , they are not machines!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Which username are you in the game? Hope you are enjoying the pre-alpha,alpha,alpha,alpha,alpha testing.

AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

Hey guys,

I hope you are all enjoying the holidays, and the little breather before New Year's Day hits.
As promised, here is the roadmap for Q1 and Q2 for next year!

Roadmap

We'll be adding this to our website soon, but thought I'd share it here before then like I promised last week. As you can see it is going to be an exiting start to 2019, with a big chunk of blockchain work to be completed! Of course we will also still be working on the game itself, adding features and optimisation wherever we can. Any feedback from the community is greatly appreciated, and goes a long way towards deciding what we work on next for the game. We've got a long list of features we are looking to add, but will try to prioritise according to the wishes of our followers!
I'll still be here over the holidays to answer any questions you guys may have, so fire away Cheesy

I would also like to remind everyone about our Holiday Competition with some great prizes up for grabs, running until the 7th of January.

Until next time!
#KeepBattling

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

I also found this on reddit: https://medium.com/augmentors/a-year-in-review-final-2018-community-update-friday-december-28-2018-9bcfc1a1d3a6
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

Thanks so much for posting the picture and linking the year review, I forgot to add that to my previous post Cheesy

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:08:00 PM

I think you guys need to make the multiplayer less prone to lag/disconnect or else adjust the rules. It's understandable that it should be kind of glitchy at an early stage, but because we bet gold on a match, these glitches are expensive. I have lost count of the number of times that I was about to win a high-stakes match when it suddenly froze and simply took my wager instead. I'm guessing it took my opponent's wager, too.

The result for me has been that I usually don't play Augmentors unless I'm certain to have perfect network conditions, which often excludes during public transit. Or I only play tier 0. There's little consequence if I get disconnected while playing Spells of Genesis, by comparison, so now I save my SoG action points for when Augmentors won't work, like more remote areas and certain tunnels

AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:06:35 AM

I think you guys need to make the multiplayer less prone to lag/disconnect or else adjust the rules. It's understandable that it should be kind of glitchy at an early stage, but because we bet gold on a match, these glitches are expensive. I have lost count of the number of times that I was about to win a high-stakes match when it suddenly froze and simply took my wager instead. I'm guessing it took my opponent's wager, too.

The result for me has been that I usually don't play Augmentors unless I'm certain to have perfect network conditions, which often excludes during public transit. Or I only play tier 0. There's little consequence if I get disconnected while playing Spells of Genesis, by comparison, so now I save my SoG action points for when Augmentors won't work, like more remote areas and certain tunnels

Thanks, that's a good point that others have raised too, and warrants change. We want to make sure people don't dodge players they don't want to fight, which is an issue we had in the past, but we also don't want to penalise players whose connection genuinely drops like in the examples you provided. We'll look into finding a fair solution, and update accordingly!
My apologies for the slow response, I have been and still am on holiday, but I'll try to respond as soon as possible.

MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 08:24:38 AM

Thanks for the valuable feedback and Thanks Phil for addressing it Smiley

So we are currently working on a drop off system that will make the connection issues/ drop off's more robust. It's a tricky one to work around but we are working hard at it Smiley

Thanks again
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 01:47:01 AM

Thanks for your responses! I can understand the difficulty of solving this issue without enabling rage quitters, yes. Maybe there's a blockchain solution... proof-of-disconnect  Cheesy

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:01:45 PM

page 1 cmc soon
Great but do you know the requirement of listing on coinmarketcap? And also do you know what the volume should be traded each day to take place on first place of coinmarketcap? First try to understand then make your valuable comment regarding listing first page of coinmarketcap. I think you have understood the point of concern.
LordAltcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:26:03 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 12:51:18 PM by LordAltcoin

page 1 cmc soon
Great but do you know the requirement of listing on coinmarketcap? And also do you know what the volume should be traded each day to take place on first place of coinmarketcap? First try to understand then make your valuable comment regarding listing first page of coinmarketcap. I think you have understood the point of concern.

Here is the official link to COinmarketcap and Augmentors / $DTB stats.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/databits/

As things stand:

Ranked: 1,177   (bleep bleeping hell........  thats absolutely terrible)   When people look for "Hidden Gems" on CMC.  They often look from 200-500.

Augmentors $DTB not even in the top 1,000 is terrible. But to be exected, daily BTC vol helps make a coin climb the ranks, often $DTB has chump change daily vol, so firstly that would have to change to get into the top 500 never mind top 100.

EXCHANGES: Bittrex and also TuxExchange but never any vol their due to their high withdraw fee of around 20DTB per W/D.

Again to climb the ranks, $DTB would have to be on the likes of Binance and COinbase and for that to happen, it would need serious vol and headline news EG: Nantic buys Augmentors and Facebook is going to showcase Augmentors for its new AR glasses!

The above is not possible.... in the terms of one day we will be living on Mars.  

PS: That Epic Battle screenshot winner  Cheesy (terrible)    No.3 was the best by far on the boat!

PPS:  At east $DTB will be changing over to ERC20 token along with the creature tokens and such, this alone will at least allow for much safer storing of assets on Ledger Wallets.

The team here really need to make a effort and also thank the long term supporters with a "incentive = Thank you" bonus for holding $DTB.

Usually when a altcoin does a token swap they offer a bonus EG: For every $DTB you will get 2 new ERC20 dtb. something like that.

As i have mentioned ledger wallet, would be really nice to see CUSTOM LEDGER WALLETS for people who hold over 50,000 DTB.

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:17:48 AM

-----
-----
I just noticed that it's rank is #554 on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/databits/ in this case how you say it is on first page on coinmarketcap.
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 06:12:34 PM

Hey Augmented friends,

Now that all holidays are out of the way, I'm happy to start sharing our updates with you again!
Note that we have switched to releasing updates every 2 weeks rather than every week (as per our recent Medium update), so we don't dilute the content and don't end up just posting for the sake of posting.

Today's updated is focused on the development plans for the game itself for the near future. After our Apple feature and some external testing, we are ready to start working on the areas that our target audience would like to see change in. We've also included a small update on the DTB to ERC20 migration!

Read all about it here

Thanks for reading, and keep battling!

LordAltcoin

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:19:17 PM

Hey Augmented friends,

Now that all holidays are out of the way, I'm happy to start sharing our updates with you again!
Note that we have switched to releasing updates every 2 weeks rather than every week (as per our recent Medium update), so we don't dilute the content and don't end up just posting for the sake of posting.

Today's updated is focused on the development plans for the game itself for the near future. After our Apple feature and some external testing, we are ready to start working on the areas that our target audience would like to see change in. We've also included a small update on the DTB to ERC20 migration!

Read all about it here

Thanks for reading, and keep battling!

Very Good update.   Would love to see a mention of a extra Bonus for $DTB hodlers when changing over to ERC20 Token, its the norm  Smiley  

EG: FOR EVERY $DTB SWAPPED YOU WILL GET 2 NEW $DTB ERC

Could even go one further and give rare "exclusive" ERC  change over - celebration creature for people holding X amount.  Also nice to read more feedback / testing has been done. Im sure it echoes what the loyal fans have been saying in the forums.

"If you build it they will come"

"If you listen, they will stay......."
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:32:39 PM

Very Good update.   Would love to see a mention of a extra Bonus for $DTB hodlers when changing over to ERC20 Token, its the norm  Smiley  

EG: FOR EVERY $DTB SWAPPED YOU WILL GET 2 NEW $DTB ERC

Could even go one further and give rare "exclusive" ERC  change over - celebration creature for people holding X amount.  Also nice to read more feedback / testing has been done. Im sure it echoes what the loyal fans have been saying in the forums.

"If you build it they will come"

"If you listen, they will stay......."

GTFO here idiot. This proposal is not even a nonsense, it's totally retarded brain dump.
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 07:22:58 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 08:50:04 AM by The Bitcoin Co-op

I think the Spirit Wave spell is glitched. At level 6 it says it does 75 damage, but it's only doing 70.

Update: just confirmed the same is also true for Frost Wave. I think maybe all the spells are bugged at level 6.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: