Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about Bitcoin PTC site  (Read 1910 times)
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:29:44 AM

Payout is instant and done on 1st of every month
you are speaking about which site. I have heard about bitsforclicks.com. Its a nice site. The owner of bitsforclick.com is a well known person in the bitcoin forum community. Can you please tell in which site did you invest .After getting payment please update also .So that it will be usefull for other users also.Anyway after your feedback I will also invest in your ptc site if its good. Seems like a nice investment.Waiting for your feedback to invest. Good luck with your investment.

Can you elaborate more about bitsforclicks.com procedure as to what needs to be done and does it involve any investment to be done? Cane withdrawal be done at any point in time or is there minimum amount for withdrawal?

I havent used bitsforclicks.com for a long time. Now i started hearing the owner of this site has got some financial problems at present. It is just a PTC site . The op what he wrote is he invested in revshare type PTC. Just like paidverts. Income can be easily generated from that type of sites provided that site should be genuine. Something like this type of site https://my24hourincome.com. The main income of this type of sites are ads. I have a account in this site. I had 3 withdrawals also from this site.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:47:40 PM

I think ptc sites are good if you do have a lot of referrals.

Exactly PTC Sites are good when you have lot of referrals then its good passive earning Smiley

I don't think so, because even if you have a lot of referrals, you can't be sure if you will get paid or not unless the site is an established one.
Still, there are no guarantees in this field because many PTC sites are just like HYIP schemes which come and go with time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: