Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: News Just In! Bitcoin crash not caused by rush to sell, but by rush to buy!!!  (Read 4507 times)
FreeBit

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 03:11:12 AM

Multiculturalism, depending in how things pan out, can have two effects on a native population.

So whilst mixing of cultures and bloods plays an important role in injecting fresh ideas and characteristics into a population, it can also have the effect of diluting pre-existing cultural ideas and characteristics, both positive and negative ones.

However, large swathes of immigrants from Muslim lands, have shown the tendency not to integrate into their host cultures. In contrast to Westerners and other ethnic minorities, Muslim communities have held a much firmer grip on their traditional values and practices, just as they also have had an overwhelming tendency to breed within their own distinct religious and racial group (45% of Muslims in UK marry 1st cousins, the majority of the rest, marry 2nd cousins). This pattern is pretty much consistent across the whole of Western Europe and the end result has been a growing number of 'island' communities, whose traditional and clear values, stand often in direct opposition to those of the liberal, consumerist and increasingly self homogenising culture that surrounds them. In the face of the increasing corruption of modern day Western consumer culture, perhaps there are strong arguments in favour of Muslim communities holding tight to their own values, as well as strong arguments against the much lower level of personal freedom within Muslim communities. Whatever the case, when situations arise where there are two very distinct groups of people that see themselves as very different to one another, some form of sectarian tension inevitably develops.

Maybe correct. But this is not getting to the point:

If you understand the mohammedanic belief system (It is about world domination at all costs. Beheading unbelievers is an spriritual act for a moslem. Mohammed himself, the explicit ideal for every moslem, was a psychopatic, sadistic and murderous criminal, according to their very own stories), you know that you cannot live with them. And you can see that everywhere in the actual world right now.

This is totally independent from handling the NWO-vampires. Even if the NWO set this immigration up (what they did), this is independent. I don't start to tolerate something sick as the moslem belief system only because another sick player introduced this into my world.

And this cousin marriage thing damages their gene pool. Look at statistics about their intelligence and inherited mental and physical diseases. It's scientific proven. How can I tolerate something like this around me?

As has been discussed already in this thread (sorry, off topic quite some time ago), most German youth are 'too stupid' or 'brainwashed' to see the wood from the trees on such issue. What I would say is that as a legacy of the war guilt, the expression of any kind of sentiment that can be seen to allude to something along the lines of being proud of ones own culture, or feeling somewhat unsettled by and alien to the cultures of recent immigrant populations, would be a fast track to social ostracisation. In otherwords, not cool, just don't go there. Whilst this self denying effect may be most pronounced in Germany, the same changes have occurred in the collective conscious across the whole of Western Europe. In the UK, the majority of people who tend to be actively up in arms about 'immigration' or the muslimification of many areas of the UK's inner cities tend to be from a neglected white impoverished working class background and I am sure the same general rule applies across Europe. This would suggest that sectarianism thrives on poverty. Thus, so long as the wealth keeps rolling in, people in the West will tend to be more focused on getting on with living their lives and will tend not to pay too much attention to any negative aspects of multiculturalism, and can afford to subscribe and/or pay lip service to the prevailing socially approved leftist attitude towards people and communities of different ethnic background and creed, whilst focusing only on the positive. The danger will come when or if, one day, the wealth in the West actually does stop rolling and a significant proportion of the population are facing poverty. That is when the shit could start. People who are getting slapped down in life, have an emotional need to find an easy scapegoat. I believe that those scapegoats could turn out to be the insular Muslim communities which have established themselves sporadically throughout Western nations. The angry mob, will not be so likely to direct its attention towards the parasite vampires operating in the world of high finance, that are as we speak, sucking the wealth of the planet dry, or direct its anger towards the adherents of the Zionist ideology that have presided over the course of Western and by default, global history over the past 100 years. No. The dispossessed population will direct its angst towards the Muslim populations who 'hate us' and who are 'stealing our jobs and using up our homes'.

Those insular Muslim communities which have established themselves sporadically throughout Western nations are something around 60 million people in whole europe. 60 years ago there were 500.000 moslems in europe. This is not immigration. This is invasion, and the moslems themselves state this very clearly.

And - regarding the moslem belief system - this is not about moral, ethics or angry mobs (anymore). It is us or them.

Despite what one German poster stated about everything being sweet with multiculturalsim where he lives, recently a spate of mainstream politicians across the EU, I am talking David Cameron, Angela Merkel have made public statements proclaiming that 'the multicultural experiment has failed'. Also in Britain, their has been the emergence of a fringe political group called the English Defence League. Although labelled as an extremist right wing racist group, the EDF state that they love homosexuals, black, yellow, and brown people, they love the Queen, they love Jews and support Israel, and they even love all people of all religions, except Muslims. They just hate those Muslims! Although many of the people who may subscribe to the EDF may well be of your regular simple minded bonehead variety, I would suspect that due to its largely politically correct and Zionist friendly credentials, that the EDF is in fact in some way a project of the British internal security service, whose purpose is to misdirect any outbreak of social angst onto Muslim communities, as opposed to it being directed on more deserving targets or in ways that is not so easy for the established powers to control. Perhaps this is all happening by design, from the breaking down of traditional Western values and the homogenisation of multi ethnic Western populations into mindless, rootless consumers constantly seeking yet further gratification of the base instincts, to the emergence of the segregated populations who stand out in stark contrast to the cultural milieu that surrounds them.

Of course the EDF (and others) is an instrument in the arrangement of the planned and upcoming social unrests. Most of them don't know this, yet. But this doesn't change the fact that you cannot live in peace with moslems. But you can live in peace with arabs converted to christian faith.

I don't hate moslems. That would distort clear perception, when its needed.

Whether it was faked by the anti-semitic Tsarist secret police or not, it all seems a bit like what was described in the Protocols of Zion to me.

LOL - I personally think (cannot prove this), that in 8th/9th centrury some arab leaders contracted some jewish intellectuals/propagandists to design them a useful belief system ("religion") for their masses, setting a strong accent on aggressive expansion. The mental program code of islam is ideal for a stupid and relentlessly fighting soldier. (The Nazis liked that a lot about islam.) They (the arab leaders) took jews for the job, because their own people were too stupid for that.

In my opinion the protocols of zion are fake. Just look at the content. For a long-period strategic planning it is in many ways to specific. And the long term aspects described are too general, too inflexible/specific and somehow bad for being useful.

But you don't need the protocols of zion to feed anti-judaismus. The CEO of Goldman Sachs talking about doing "God's work" does that job perfectly. By the way, in the moment I am listening to the main theme of the movie "Exodus". Very touching.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 05:30:29 AM

I dont know how valid it is to view the fact the Muslims tend to marry within their extended families as a reason to think of them as somehow undesirable neighbours and grounds to explain their supposed stinted intelligence, as up until relatively recently, peoples of Western nations were the exact same. Indeed, this is what would be a breeding pattern consistent with any peoples who would consider themselves as part of a historical tribe or clan, etc.

There have been countless studies that have proven the tendency for sectarian behavior to emerge when two sets of humans are put into two distinct and segregated groups, a very famous one being the Stanford Prison Study, upon which the film Das Experiment was based on. I think any intelligent person would want to avoid allowing himself and his thinking to being drawn into such base instinct sectarian group think patterns and beliefs. Of course, depending on a persons circumstances and social surroundings, this may be easier said than done.

Whatever insane dribblings come out of the mouths of the extreme right wing of Muslim society, ultimately, these people have no power. Perhaps many of them want to islamify the West, they may also believe the world would be a better place if everyone were Muslim, and some may even believe that a grand plan of Islamification is underway. Naturally, non Muslims have a right to object to such views, however, ultimately these people are powerless. They don't control the financial system, vital raw materials, or vast military might at their disposal. Ultimately they are just a bunch of powerless mouth pieces just like everyone else.

I see the whole focus of attention towards 'the Islam problem' as a sort of divide and conquer strategy, plain and simple. Yes, the two little groups may believe that they have good reason and may fight bitterly like two hens in a cage, but will either of the two hens ever stop and consider whose were the hands, that placed them in the cage and then goaded them into fighting to begin with? Perhaps the real enemies are not the hens, but those who are making sure that the fight takes place to begin with?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
FreeBit

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 01:37:17 PM

I dont know how valid it is to view the fact the Muslims tend to marry within their extended families as a reason to think of them as somehow undesirable neighbours and grounds to explain their supposed stinted intelligence, as up until relatively recently, peoples of Western nations were the exact same.

No. In the intellectual logic you maybe are right, but you don't get the problem. Learn and understand the islamic belief system and compare this to their actual sayings and actions. Look at the numbers. You can do this in two hours.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: