Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have about 50$ where to invest ?  (Read 19348 times)
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

Just choose exchanger that direct to your country, why? If you earn it, you can sell them to your FIAT. I supported you, everything big came from small things, if the other members said that small amount gets a small profit of course it's true, but I think it's good for your training. If you lose your money it's not that hurt if you invest a lot of money. Keep fighting (I'm also started with a small amount just like you and still hold it because I bought when the price high  Grin)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

I made some searches but don't know where to start ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
I can say that $50 is enough to start cryptocurrency trading. There are many people who are becoming reach even their investment is only small. If you have good trading skills, I am sure that you can easily increase your investment.
Of course it is enough to start trading but we will need a very reasonable choice then a long time to wait for a big profit to appear, even when we have good skills, this too can not change too many things in the market too much potential risk, I do not know whether this is worth the other person or not. But for me, I think is not worthy because the capital is too small, it makes us not have many options, the profitability will be limited while the time we spend on this is too much, using $50 to spend on personal expenses is still better than investing

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
you can  invest in whatever you want, you just need the account in the exchange. surely investing with 50$ which is possible completely;however, the profit you can get from your transactions  maybe  not large as you think. though trading or not that's your decision, you should think throughly because you must pay the fee for  you transactions. with the current price, it's not small.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

HolderLoo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

Do not worry about your investment funds. I have read many stories of successful people on the internet and the lesson is not to miss any opportunity to make a profit from the smallest things. In my opinion, for $ 50, wait for the XRP's shift signal. It fits into your fundraising and moving trends more effectively to find profits before you think of ETH or BTC.
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

Invest in books and learning materials. That way, you'll than yourself in the future.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
Invest in any Altcoins, You can buy a lot of low price coins.....  Grin

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

Do not worry about your investment funds. I have read many stories of successful people on the internet and the lesson is not to miss any opportunity to make a profit from the smallest things. In my opinion, for $ 50, wait for the XRP's shift signal. It fits into your fundraising and moving trends more effectively to find profits before you think of ETH or BTC.

But the bad thing in this situation is all the things you've read are coming from internet which are the most unreliable source because people can say anything in the internet and they actually don't have to prove it right or wrong.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
freneza

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
you can  invest in whatever you want, you just need the account in the exchange. surely investing with 50$ which is possible completely;however, the profit you can get from your transactions  maybe  not large as you think. though trading or not that's your decision, you should think throughly because you must pay the fee for  you transactions. with the current price, it's not small.
Very small to invest 50$. People are older than small. It does not invest you, start trading. Investing profits will get much more by trading.
humanCNC

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

For the crypto market, you can invest any amount you want, in any coin and anywhere. However, for only $ 50 I think you will earn a very small profit and the fee you pay for your transactions is not too small for the money you spend. I think you should save a lot more money. But the decision is still up to you, it is important to know how to make the transaction.

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:46:48 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 02:35:37 AM by Bella Thorne

You can try some newly finish ICO now usualy almost all of the tokens and coins after they finish ico almost all of them goes down even under the ICO price i think your 50$ is already enough to buy more tokens and hold.
Well you can invest your $50 to some altcoins that has a very low price just like the babb token, Mwat and ripple, i am sure investing your $50 in this 3coins can help you to earn a good profit, and offcourse to earn a good profit with crypto you should know how to hold for long term.

Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:50:14 PM

$50 is a very low money to start in investing. I prefer to you to join in some signature campaign and you can earn a small amount of bitcoin or just go in the trading but in trading there is a high risk.

Sorry, but I beg to differ, I don't think there is any low amount in trading. One can even make 100X profits even with the amount like $1, $5 or $10. It's less about how much money the investor has and more about how he use his skills. I have seen that some people have ruined their thousands of dollars in scam coins and on the other hand some people made multifold profits on their investments.
But to me I think the invested amount play an important role. if you have invested a good amount of money then there are more chances to get profit it can also reduce the chances  of your losing money.
The amount of investment can really reduce the risk since we can apply many kind of our strategy. With limited capital we only can apply for limited strategy so i would prefer to choose very high risk and high return if i have $50. Its small for me but it can turn into more than $1000 if we can choose good one and of course we need lucky too.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

$50 is good enough for beginner to start learn of crypto.
I suggest you to invest or buy of dogecoin, dogecoin is low risk and the price is stable enough.
For me $50 is really okay for all the newbie in investing, and $50 is a good amount to start in investing with some altcoins that has a cheap price, or an altcoin that the price is under $1 and i believe investing your $50 to tron or verge is can really help you to have a good amount of money.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:13:47 AM

You are a newbie so I suggest to read first here in forum to learn new things about cryptocurrency. It is very difficult to invest your money on the things you don't have an idea.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

though 50$ is not a sufficient amount of investment and trading anything is possible if you are able to maintain very logically and properly. In this issue, luck is a vital point. If your luck could help you then 50$ is sufficient for trading and it will be the key to success for you. But proper attachment is very crucial for this matter.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
I think investing in stocks is better than investing in Crypto. Because the Crypto market will not accept long-term investment strategies. Because the Crypto market is virtual, you can not determine its true value. So the market should only rely on short-term investment (speculation). That's the best strategy and $ 50 can not do anything.
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

actually investing in Bitcoin is very risky, lots of traders loss their profit due to lack of knowledge on how to operate that one. your profit is small but that's good enough to start your own trading. remember it is better to start in a small one then make a way to become bigger afterwards.
start making a comprehension om how to read a graph, that's the first thing to do before you start your own trading.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

LTC, DASH and ETC

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

I'd dump all $50 into edgeless right now.  Looking at the charts it seems like a dam getting ready to burst.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:34:04 AM

$50 is good enough for beginner to start learn of crypto.
I suggest you to invest or buy of dogecoin, dogecoin is low risk and the price is stable enough.
For me $50 is really okay for all the newbie in investing, and $50 is a good amount to start in investing with some altcoins that has a cheap price, or an altcoin that the price is under $1 and i believe investing your $50 to tron or verge is can really help you to have a good amount of money.

I think you should just forget verge and just focus in tron as it's getting ready for a bull run though actually mostly of the coins now are all ready to launch and skyrocket. On the other hand, $50 isn't that much and seeing you're a beginner I would suggest you to invest in bitcoin and you'll see it grows respectively and have a sure profit afterwards.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

Just buy bitcoins and hold them in cold storage for security. Watch your money grow after selling months later! But now, don't do it. It's too risky to do it now because Bitcoin bubble may crash in every time. Maybe today, tomorrow, month or year later... It's unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: