Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone have an idea of what this means for OCN holders?  (Read 89 times)
matthewoz101 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

Today, Yi tweeted this...

"To protect $OCN holders interests in this case @OdysseyOCN is preparing some special bounties for affected holders, stay away from SPH! https://t.co/ka12JAJKu5"

I've already accumulated this past month. I believe in the idea of OCN, despite the pump and dump. I'm down about 50%, but the price is starting to go up. Are there any speculations on what these "special bounties" are?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

Yes, they sh*t themselves and now are trying to cover things as much as they can.

Odyssey is dead. Period. At least for me.
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:08:13 PM

Yes, they sh*t themselves and now are trying to cover things as much as they can.

Odyssey is dead. Period. At least for me.

Dead? They're still getting integrated into oBike. The whole SAY partnership was awful and the way it was promoted.

I wouldn't say theyre dead though.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:09:05 PM

I believe in this coin and I've invested pretty much during the ICO. I think that soon this project will show good performance. Surely the developers came up with something interesting in order to attract people to their project. We like it.

matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

I believe in this coin and I've invested pretty much during the ICO. I think that soon this project will show good performance. Surely the developers came up with something interesting in order to attract people to their project. We like it.

It's the only coin that will have massive adoption. Then, the grab integration would be even bigger. It's one of the best projects in this bearish market because it actually has a real world use and soon, there will be no speculation whether it will be used or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: