Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you become a good entrepreneur?  (Read 3006 times)
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:36:54 AM

I would say.

#1 Work hard
#2 Put in the time
#3 Don't give up

Simple things are the hardest, sometimes.

It's not "sometimes", it's the hardest part
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wh04m1 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:55:26 PM

Entrepreneurs have some basic characteristics. For me, the most important features are the risk. At the same time they work hard to realize the idea.

What are the features that should be a good entrepreneur for you?

Some people say you need to be born with certain qualities to become a very successful entrepreneur. Others say if you just work hard at something, you will achieve greatness. I don't think hard work is enough. In the first place, there's no objective measure of hard work. What someone might consider mind-bending another can do with ease. I think timing has a lot to do with it. If you recently invented an 8-track player that will never wear out, costs $2, and can play 500 songs, guess what? You're over a generation too late. You have to be in the right place at the right time, have a team of like minded people all dedicated to the same goal, and enough money to survive your first few crisis, or else nobody will ever hear of you.

I think this is one of the most important reasons. As a matter of fact, a good entrepreneur should be a bit lucky. Because entrepreneurship does not have a clear formula. If there was a clear formula everyone would succeed using the same formula.
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:27:59 PM

Take lots of LSD, change your mind from working and thinking the same way as everyone else. Use the new creative ideas as business ideas. Profit.
Hammerschmidt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:02:10 AM

Take lots of LSD, change your mind from working and thinking the same way as everyone else. Use the new creative ideas as business ideas. Profit.

Sounds like a diluted, slightly misconstrued Steve Jobs quote.
vanuber

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:10:07 AM

become a good entrepreneur is needed skills, extensive experiences and a strong network.
wh04m1 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

become a good entrepreneur is needed skills, extensive experiences and a strong network.

Maybe it's one of the most important reasons. There are a lot of people who are very low social when they are very intelligent. Because these people do not have enough human networks, they can not reach their masses.

On the other hand, people who have a solid human network can succeed even their simple ideas.
XIOM

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:03:39 AM

to become a good entrepreneur, we must to trust our selves.
and keep fight for the future.
micogurtiza

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:10:21 PM

To be become a good entrepreneur I think you need these qualities
-passion & motivation-of course if you're not happy on the field you choose how can you be a good or successful entrepreneur? One must possess these characteristic to achieve ones goal.
-risk taking- you should not be afraid to take risk, be afraid of not trying because this means your weak when it comes to business
-money management- You must be excellent in managing your funds

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:38:14 AM

For me, a good entrepreneur has the conscience to do what is best for himself & his customers.
Even if you have tons of money but you're not happy & at peace, then, it means that what you're doing is nonsense & worthless.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

To become a good entrepreneur , u need to have a good strategy plan to make it work.the first it would be to have a plan and have customer satisfaction .and u have to make ur employess too .on the last , u need to be happy I n what u are doing .
DocGTR

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:25:07 PM

A good entrepreneur must be able to manage money. In addition, he has to choose the people who will work for him.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:51:24 PM

To become a good entrepreneur, I think it depends on many factors. I also have a dream to become a good entrepreneur. I think the first thing is that you have confidence in yourself. Think of success, to advance to the desired success, you need to have the confidence to dream big. The second is to focus on your strength and planning accordingly. Want to achieve success, you need to concretize the target to form a springboard towards that success. Finally ready to learn and never bother to the possibility of failure. As an entrepreneur, you need to trust completely to its objectives and the ability to achieve those goals.
To me these are the things that can help you become a good entrepreneur.
estherqing

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:46:34 PM

How to become a good entrepreneur ? If we want to be a good entrepreneur, first is we should be a good leader, after be a good leader, all partners will follow what you do, after all together do same things, all of us can achieve the goals we want, one group one soul one heart, must believe and keep motivate all of our partners, family, friends and buddy.
alphabeta0

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:04:30 AM

Determination. The ability to take risks and assess which risks are worth taking. Speaking of that, math skills. Charisma for networking purposes and being able to inspire people to jump on board with your ideas.
daronch

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:38:56 PM

Work hard, be resourceful and be resilient.
felipeva1994

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:00:08 AM

be a good entrepreneur is think clearly for not to fail never, and if you don't think with clarity, you will be a bad entrepreneur

Lacander

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:01:46 AM

be a good entrepreneur is think clearly for not to fail never, and if you don't think with clarity, you will be a bad entrepreneur
In order to be a good entrepreneur, first you need to know the scope in which you are going to work or are already working. It is necessary to catch the moment and understand what is necessary for a good business development. Luck and money by themselves do not run.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:50:07 AM

Study and learn so you can be one

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
GooCust04

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

It is necessary to change the environment. Communicating with purposeful, provided people will lead to positive results sooner. Do not be afraid of mistakes, because they will make you stronger. And most importantly - business needs to start and develop with what you have, but wait for a miracle.
Lochshire

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:59:54 AM

First, research and find something where there is a need for a solution. A few ideas for this can be how to get rid of bugs and not harm the environment, pet training, learn a skill, and how to pick up women.

Second, research that specific niche and dig deeper to find a sub niche, such as roach control, teach your dog to shake, play guitar in 7 easy lessons, or top 10 pick up lines.

Third, find solutions for these things and write them up in your own words.

Fourth, create a way to sell these from your own website.

This is a very very simplified response but the groundwork for everything you need is there, just build on what I have provided and there you go.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: