Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flights plane tickets, international and domestic (self.deals) ✈  (Read 309 times)
BitLoard (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:57:55 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 08:47:07 PM by BitLoard

Hi Guys,

I am here to help you find good deals on flights around the nation, the continent, the world.
I am a somewhat experienced traveller and have become quite good at navigating flight costs in order to find very affordable flights which has allowed me to travel to many places I never thought I would see. I would like to help those of you who want to travel but don't believe they have the financial means or those who are just looking for the best deal on a flight.

The way it works is that I will find the best flight price I can at the specified dates you would like to travel

For example

if I find you a flight from Los Angeles, CA to Chicago, IL for $70 would be $40.

If I were to find you a $600 flight from Dallas, TX to Sao Paulo, Brazil would be $350

Trade Link: https://paxful.com/offer/4D91wWbb1Qa
Viber: +1 336 448-3634

Hope to hear from you soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:45:59 PM

Hi Guys,

I am here to help you find good deals on flights around the nation, the continent, the world.
I am a somewhat experienced traveller and have become quite good at navigating flight costs in order to find very affordable flights which has allowed me to travel to many places I never thought I would see. I would like to help those of you who want to travel but don't believe they have the financial means or those who are just looking for the best deal on a flight.

The way it works is that I will find the best flight price I can at the specified dates you would like to travel

For example

if I find you a flight from Los Angeles, CA to Chicago, IL for $70 would be $40.

If I were to find you a $600 flight from Dallas, TX to Sao Paulo, Brazil would be $350

Hope to hear from you soon.
how does it works with cryptos?
did you have some good deals for us where we can get good offers for our altcoins? can we use them to pay the plane tickets?
it's better if you say so. Grin

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:39:32 PM

very cool deal.can you give me your website and phone no and other contact details via pm?

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

BitLoard (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:37:01 PM

Hi Crypto Girl,
We're trading on https://paxful.com/offer/4D91wWbb1Qa
it only accepts Bitcoin. I think you can use shapeshift.io to convert altcoins to bitcoin.

Thanks
BitLoard (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:39:11 PM

very cool deal.can you give me your website and phone no and other contact details via pm?

Good to hear that, we are using paxful

Link: https://paxful.com/offer/4D91wWbb1Qa

Contact info:

Viber: +1 336 448-3634
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

Why should we use you instead of other services that are good at this like Scott's Cheap Flights, Skiplagged or the other (worse) flight comparison websites? Scott does the searches himself, skiplagged does it automatically and can find really good deals using stop overs, and both are (mostly) free. There's also Google Flights price notifications. Aside from being able to pay a reduced amount in BTC, I don't see the benefit in this and it also adds additional risks (you could chargeback on the plane ticket).

taking a break - expect delayed responses
BitLoard (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:41:44 PM

Why should we use you instead of other services that are good at this like Scott's Cheap Flights, Skiplagged or the other (worse) flight comparison websites? Scott does the searches himself, skiplagged does it automatically and can find really good deals using stop overs, and both are (mostly) free. There's also Google Flights price notifications. Aside from being able to pay a reduced amount in BTC, I don't see the benefit in this and it also adds additional risks (you could chargeback on the plane ticket).

I have good prices and I accept bitcoin;
About charge back; I'm using gift cards and there's no chargeback.

Also its not good to critic my trade by comparison; advice Yahoo users to use gmail instead  Smiley!
Don't make advertisement for other traders here in my topic please!

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: