Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2019, 10:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [STRC] BACK TO EARTH - Alternate Reality Experience and Crowdfund  (Read 40874 times)
dolph

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:30:34 PM

Maybe they should also invest in a babysitter, someone who would hold you hand and comfort you when you feel you made a bad decision.

I like the way your thinking  Grin
But demands in here seems reasonable. Regular update and an exchange.

I agree with updates. But people should realize that this forum is a cesspool of bullsh**. I am rather sure they never ment this place to be their main outlet, so people should stop expecting it to be one.
There are updates but they are in Telegram.

Telegram is not convenient, trolls every where. Compare with slack, its more organised with individual channels.

I agree the devs should establish a slack account asap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINSWITCH
Trade 300+ coins
No Login
No KYC
Get $5 on 1st order
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sotisoti

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:12:49 PM

Maybe they should also invest in a babysitter, someone who would hold you hand and comfort you when you feel you made a bad decision.

I like the way your thinking  Grin
But demands in here seems reasonable. Regular update and an exchange.

I agree with updates. But people should realize that this forum is a cesspool of bullsh**. I am rather sure they never ment this place to be their main outlet, so people should stop expecting it to be one.
There are updates but they are in Telegram.

Telegram is not convenient, trolls every where. Compare with slack, its more organised with individual channels.

I agree the devs should establish a slack account asap
+1. Not everyone uses telegram
Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:30:54 AM

If you'd like to submit token requests to help us spread awareness among exchanges:
This is for polo: https://m.poloniex.com/featureRequest
This is how to email Liqui: hi@liqui.io
Tweet to @BittrexExchange

I doubt polo would add it, but Bittrex may if you pay the addition fee of course it's just a matter of contacting them directly.

A quick clarification. Bittrex does not have paid listings.

More details here:
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Sure...

"At our discretion, we may require an additional compliance fee for listing."
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1122

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:41:14 AM

Hello!

Why did you decide to abandon the old project? ([SQR] Corner)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1463445.60

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kedyoon

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:45:18 AM

The ICO target  max cap is?
spacerman

Activity: 209

Twitter: @clay_space

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:31:18 AM

Hello!

Why did you decide to abandon the old project? ([SQR] Corner)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1463445.60

Hey klarki,

I believe I left a statement on that thread as to the reason why. Essentially it came down to the fact that the project, after much consideration, did not require a blockchain token. We didn't want to run a crowdfund and issue tokens that wouldn't be used in our system.

So we decided to come up with something that did, and that is when I discovered a way I could connect blockchain with entertainment and storytelling.

(I do think crypto needs a service like Corner, but someone else will have to build it!)

--Clay Space, Creator of Back of Earth (@clay_space)
sotisoti

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:50:22 AM

750btc for round 1
sotisoti

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:50:45 AM

total supply is 20 mil
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:43:56 PM

Sure...

"At our discretion, we may require an additional compliance fee for listing."

I see that bittrex will require it if coin is complicated, requires a lot of efforts from devs to integrate it, etc. BTE is a simple ERC20 token on ethereum, it requires 5 minutes to add it because there are tons of such tokens on bittrex already.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:48:04 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 05:59:30 PM by sammy007

@spacerman

You probably don't know, but SRC ticker collides with SourceCoin ticker, it listed on coinmarketcap. So rename it or negotiate with Source Coin devz.
I wonder how you can rename token ticker since it is sealed in contract. Perhaps create another one. I added SRC metadata to myetherwallet, can rename later if needed.

Stay in touch with investors/players. We need updates, expecially about what exchanges you are targeting and their responses.
ikm

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:48:59 PM

I was waiting for your ICO. A project I'm curious about.
I would like to translate it into Turkish if the translation will be awarded.
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1122

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:43:29 PM

Hey klarki,

I believe I left a statement on that thread as to the reason why. Essentially it came down to the fact that the project, after much consideration, did not require a blockchain token. We didn't want to run a crowdfund and issue tokens that wouldn't be used in our system.

So we decided to come up with something that did, and that is when I discovered a way I could connect blockchain with entertainment and storytelling.

(I do think crypto needs a service like Corner, but someone else will have to build it!)

Just yesterday heard about your new project)
Thank you. I will follow the development. Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
BBristow79

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

Curious to see where the coin will land for it's first exchange. Tux exchange was very helpful for databits.

Perhaps we can reach out to them. Great experience with them.
dakota neat

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:20:43 PM

An interesting ICO. It is a very original work that attracts me. It is good that the coinage is not exaggerated. I added your follow-up list to you guys. Wink
spacerman

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 10:11:10 PM

The following was originally posted on our blog here: https://backto.earth/blog/starcredit-distribution-issues/

STARCREDIT DISTRIBUTION ISSUES

It has come to our attention that over the last few days a number of crowdfund participants were unable to access the StarCredits they paid for. After further discussions with both TokenMarket and our community, we realized that this issue is something that goes deeper than “user error”. Certain participants retain passcodes to their wallets, but simply have not received the correct amount of StarCredits–if any at all.

We were immediately concerned when it was brought to light that this was not about lost seed words. Since we hired TokenMarket to help us correctly distribute StarCredits, we asked them to work with us to deliver the StarCredits to affected participants. Unfortunately, TokenMarket is not interested in compensating affected users for the missing tokens until we pay them for the unfinished crowdfund.

We have offered TokenMarket the option to put their payment in escrow in order to make sure that all parties receive the best outcome and that crowdfund participants aren’t left picking up the bill–but TokenMarket is not willing to use escrow. We find ourselves at a standstill.  Distribution will not continue until we pay, and we will not pay until distribution is completed.

As it stands, we would still be more than happy to use escrow. Then no one has to worry about the money and we can all focus on the solution.

However, since plan A was rejected we are moving forward with plan B. The only fair recourse at this point is to reissue StarCredits as a new token with a new name. Everyone who is holding SRC at the point of the new token distribution will receive an equal amount of the new token. Anyone who was affected by the issue in TokenMarket’s software will also receive the new token in the correct amount. The same will go for all Golden Tickets.

It will take us time to sort this out and we are willing to accept whatever help the community wants to offer. We are sorry that this will affect trading for the time being, but our intention was never to make a coin that traders pump and dump.  We won’t interfere with the market in any way, just replace tokens 1-to-1 and issue tokens that were sent to the wrong address by the crowdfund software.

This drama comes at a time when Clay Space, Back to Earth’s founder, is in Los Angeles meeting with our partners and working with producers to hire talent for the project, including ARG designers. The project has had a phenomenal reception from industry members we have spoken to, and we hope that we will have good news soon regarding the developments we have made during pre-production.

sotisoti

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:47:03 AM

Mikko Ohtamaa is a reputable person, frankly I don't know why it ends up like this. I am willing to wait for the token re-insurance though
sotisoti

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:35:21 AM

Does the token re-issuance also mean the current tokens will become useless?
spacerman

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 03:08:57 AM

Does the token re-issuance also mean the current tokens will become useless?

We will no longer support the development of that token AFTER the new issuance takes place.

tortellino

Activity: 498

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:34:25 PM

@spacerman: i understand, no further developement of the "old" SRC token. But what happens with my recieved SRC tokens in my wallet, can i chnage them into the new tokens for the same conditions? otherwise is there a possibility to change them back to the initially sum of BTC invested?

Thanks for a short answer!

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
torrentco

Activity: 910
Merit: 291

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:47:32 PM

@spacerman: i understand, no further developement of the "old" SRC token. But what happens with my recieved SRC tokens in my wallet, can i chnage them into the new tokens for the same conditions? otherwise is there a possibility to change them back to the initially sum of BTC invested?

Thanks for a short answer!

if you read the announcement.they clearly say they will replace the old tokens with new ones on 1-1 ratio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.