Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drugs evolve you  (Read 2392 times)
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:07:30 PM

I say we gather all of the worlds leaders, and lock them all in a room, and gave them each 200 mg of pure mdma. They would all leave as friends.

Fixed.
haha! also you wants to lock people up! Tongue

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:26:10 PM

I say we gather all of the worlds leaders, and lock them all in a room, and gave them each 200 mg of pure mdma. They would all leave as friends.

Fixed.
Which is why those people in charge will kill me, even if just a chance that it'll mean they're free.  The last thing they want is to be prosecuted for their actions (even though karma will handle that alone).

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:30:40 PM

Fixed.
Which is why those people in charge will kill me, even if just a chance that it'll mean they're free.  The last thing they want is to be prosecuted for their actions (even though karma will handle that alone).
it was a reference to a discussion i had with myrkul involving that i had a cage fetish...

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:33:13 PM

it was a reference to a discussion i had with myrkul involving that i had a cage fetish...

And I'd thank you to keep your fetishes to yourself.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:50:17 PM

They actually alter your perception, and if used enough you start thinking your Jesus. 
Start thinking your Jesus ... what?

What will I start thinking my Jesus is doing?

Don't leave me in suspense, here!

Wink
Oh, ha. My bad.  "you are Jesus"  Smiley

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:52:29 PM

Oh, ha. My bad.  "you are Jesus"  Smiley
Smiley

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 06:14:12 AM

Ok, so Cannabis has been around since god knows when. I believe the first reference to it is in the Hindu original text, which is also the first know Human text, The "Rig Veda". Cannabis lived only in the land of the gods, and Shiva was walking through the desert. Shiva became hot, and tired and rested under the shade of a plant. This was the Cannabis plant, and upon rejuvenation Shiva granted the plant the gift of being sent to grow all over the human world. So not only are we denying ourselves rights, right now. We (the authorities really but I say we because I mean humans) are literally blocking Cannabis from a god granted gift, we are denying the gods and slandering the universe.
 So, Cannabis has been in human experience for as long as we have been recording our words. It has also served as a major food staple for humans, which is why I believe noone dies from it. There were probably(Maybe) people who died from OD on Cannabis before, because it only makes sense that there would be. But we have been harmonizing and evolving with this plant, and accepting it's chemical message for so long. That we can now tolerate an amount that is greater than is possible to intake without passing out, (unless you know some chemistry, have a lot of money, and feel like committing suicide very very expensively, and maybe unsuccessfully)but they all died. We NEEDED to grow Cannabis, so the Cannabis intolerant bodies had no choice but to add Cannabis to their diet, and may not have had any idea what "intolerance" was and may have died without even knowing why. But this may be why we can't get too high, evolution and adaptation. We adapted to our needs, and our need was to learn how to accept this beautiful chemical message.
 Plants don't have words, or sign language. The only way a plant can talk is with its chemicals (Poison: Don't touch/eat me, THC:Stay away from my flowers water!/What's up animals?) And we have been evolving side by side with Cannabis for...How long? It is saying somthing to us. That only a plant can understand. And plants probably comunicate through their roots ALL DAY LONG. The plants probably have such a large collected knowledge, that we can't even understand. They probably have ideas and systems together. The plants are the key to animal life on earth. They use evaporation as a tool to harness energy, and we only exist as a side effect to plant life. Because the plants were able to become multi-celled, and make use of energy, we were able to hitch a ride to life. We literally NEED them to breathe and eat, and some of them clean our waters.
 We need to allow these plants the freedoms they have been given by the gods, and allow them to purify their message. The message right now is probably a mix of SAVE ME!!/I love you/What the fuck??? And we can't understand 3 combined plant messages. ONE IS HARD ENOUGH. We have been evolving with this plant forever, and we shouldn't stop now because Nancy Reagan said so. She thinks she can talk to dead people. But anyways, if you LOVE WEED. Plant the seeds you get EVERYWHERE. Save up every year. Whether you plan on helping those seeds grow, or even not ever looking at them. Collect your seeds. Plant them everywhere. This plant cannot fight the injustice that is the side effect of its life (us). So we have to help it, and in the end, it will help us. This plant has been alive and communicating with the world FAR longer and far better than we have. Let's see what it has to say, and if we know what it's saying better than anyone else in the world. We will have knowledge that no one can gather from reading ALL THE BOOKS IN THE WORLD. Please help this plant gain back its rights around the world. It doesn't deserve to be persecuted.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 06:33:20 AM

FinShaggy uses Wall o' Text!

It's Super effective!

Wink

TL;DR: Weed is awesome, spread it everywhere.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: