Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remote Inventory & Supply Chain Optimisation Services  (Read 809 times)
ozkraut (OP)

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:42:06 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 11:09:37 PM by ozkraut

Offering my expert services to get your inventory and replenishment planning under control:

Take a look at the following few questions and discover the benefits of advanced inventory management and production planning tools that integrate with your accounting package thru simple data extracts!

Does your business hold inventory to provide your customers with off-the-shelf availability?

If so read on:

• Do you forecast (or should you forecast) future demand? Do you measure and rank the results?
  • Do you stock items with long lead times from overseas or due to manufacturing constraints?
  • Do you experience frequent stock-outs that are costing you money?
  • Do you know which 20% of products generate 80% of your turnover?
  • Do you have excess stock that is costing you money?
  • Struggling with Bills of Materials to plan your production ?
  • Frustrated with producing quotations which take materials, packaging, labour and overhead coverage into account
  • Do you find the inventory optimisation features in your accounting package unsatisfactory?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then my services may well be of help to your operation.

My aim: to brings stock control mechanisms to the small to medium enterprise market which was previously only available to the ‘big end of town’. With typically prohibitive costs to the target sector.

Typical benefits:

• Clear Risk based methodology to follow - hit the worst offenders in each risk category
  • Stockholding Model & Simulation = Realistic investment levels and service levels
  • Substantially improved forecasting accuracy
  • 15 - 50% lower inventory levels and thus improved cashflow
  • Reduction in lost sales, improved customer satisfaction and therefore increased sales
  • Reduced obsolescence and stock write-offs
  • Improved production planning and raw materials management
  • Measurable and sustainable improvements to your bottom line

The basic premise is: Balance return on inventory investments within customer service expectations.
A constant balancing act requiring eternal vigilance and a clear methodology underpinned by the right tools, to not drop the ball.

The solution can be as simple as a maintainable planning spreadsheet with clear documentation, based on your data. Or may be as complex as fully blown Demand Management package with integrated production planning including labour interfaced to your accounting package or ERP.

An extensive library of software modules, reports and database designs, stemming from over 20 years of development and consulting in this field is available to be utilised, reducing risk, time and cost.

All solutions will be supplied with full source code (Object Pascal, SQL etc) All databases will come with entity relationship diagrams and documentation.

My background is development of decision support tools for the optimisation of inventories for the large corporate sector.
I have consulted across a myriad of industries from heavy manufacturing thru to FMCG typically achieving a 5 to 10% improvement in availability whilst simultaneously reducing inventory by about 30% on average.

I am trying to treat this service in the spirit of open source]. I will therefore charge for my time as a quality tradesman would. All software is free and all sources will be made available to the client.

My time and expertise consulting is payable at the equivalent of $90 USD/hour. This is subject to negotiation depending on the complexity and likely project horizon. Progress payments on agreed milestones only.  Service spans from one off planning spreadsheet creation and handover thru to fully outsourced remote inventory management services.

Escrow will be welcome.

A , half price, initial presentation with basic survey recommendations is on offer! Maximum time at this rate is 4 hours which should be enough to walk you through the methodology and initial survey data extracts required.

PM to initiate.

If you happen to be around Sydney, Australia: Happy to meet at your premises! Also: Native German speaker for services in German.

Taking Monero or BTC as payment only. Paying in Monero attracts a 5% discount.

Cheers

Ozkraut
[/list]

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ozkraut (OP)

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:42:43 AM

Just reserving this spot

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
guesswho1234

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:26:48 PM

All the power to you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: