Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new faucet for all faucet lovers  (Read 2007 times)
savioroshan (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:45:10 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 01:55:02 PM by savioroshan

Hi guys,

This is my old faucet but with new script.
          Rosecoins BTC Faucet - Claim 40 satoshis in every 2 minutes http://rosecoins.net  Please try my faucet and see.  . There is no minimum withdrawal. Payments will be processed manually. I have kept this to check anyone is misusing the faucet.

As soon as withdrawal request is placed I will release the payments .Every night I will manually release the payments after finishing my other works.At present payment is only through faucethub. Direct Payment to blocktrail is not activated.[/i]
    If there is any problem regarding payout or anything you can send a mail to rosecoinsfaucet@gmail.com or post a message in faucet forum. I will open a thread in my faucet forum.

Those who are already using the faucet please place your withdrawal request through faucethub.

[/list]
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
    Merit: 557

View Profile
    January 21, 2017, 12:23:37 PM

1500 is minimum for withdrawal .

In 3 minutes it will be yielding  50 satohsis. So to reach 1500 it will be (1500/50)*3 = 90 minutes.

1500 satoshis = 0.000015 BTC. And considering if 65k is current market value which makes it 0.975 Rs. So 90 minutes it does not even yield 1 Rs.

Now you say should everyone join this?
    savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
    January 21, 2017, 02:45:33 PM

In 3 minutes it will be yielding  50 satohsis. So to reach 1500 it will be (1500/50)*3 = 90 minutes.

1500 satoshis = 0.000015 BTC. And considering if 65k is current market value which makes it 0.975 Rs. So 90 minutes it does not even yield 1 Rs.

You cannot expect a faucet to pay higher than this. Income from faucet is very less. I also know that. But It can help students who wants to have a small pocket money. Even I started from claiming faucets. Faucets are very helpful for newbies to understand about bitcoin.Otherwise claim some money and try your luck in gambling sites. Who knows you may win a big amount. Also bitcoin price is increasing day by day. A time will come when this 1500 satoshis worth big amount.If you dont want to claim faucet ok , that I can understand. But in my faucet games are also there. You can play games For refreshment.Mine is a bitcoin based gaming faucet.
    bitcoinisbest

View Profile
    January 21, 2017, 03:28:36 PM

This could not be a part time earning as well because earning less than 1Rs in 90 minutes and if I calculate electricity charge it will be much higher than earning even if price increase. So nobody would like to spend from pocket and waste those 90 minutes .

savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
    January 21, 2017, 03:47:16 PM

This could not be a part time earning as well because earning less than 1Rs in 90 minutes and if I calculate electricity charge it will be much higher than earning even if price increase. So nobody would like to spend from pocket and waste those 90 minutes .

oh come on , Students wont calculate electricity bill while claiming faucets. They just think about pocket money. How can you be so sure that nobody will claim faucets. I know many who claims from faucets for buying gifts and  all for their friends. If they are staying in hostel then definitely no need to think about electricity bill also. Even I used to do that. Another thing I already told you , Its not a ordinary faucet .Its a gaming site dude.
    bitcoinisbest

View Profile
    January 21, 2017, 03:51:06 PM

Gamble  Huh. From which country you belong too. If from India then you do not know the rules and you putting others also in trouble by making a site for gamble which is illegal in India.

For faucet I said what I know and from many students friends whom I interact and what they feel too.
    savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
    January 21, 2017, 08:45:55 PM

Gamble  Huh. From which country you belong too. If from India then you do not know the rules and you putting others also in trouble by making a site for gamble which is illegal in India.

For faucet I said what I know and from many students friends whom I interact and what they feel too.

Hey dude who told you my site is a gambling site. I said it's a gaming site.Please read correctly. And one more thing for your information bitcoin is not considered as a legal money in India. In India you are not suppose to gamble with real currency.ok this is for your information. Another thing did you read the thread. This thread is for faucet lovers. If you don't like faucets then what are you doing in this thread. I haven't created this thread for those who dislike faucets. So This thread is not for you.
    bitcoinisbest

View Profile
    January 22, 2017, 05:46:38 AM

Hey dude who told you my site is a gambling site. I said it's a gaming site.Please read correctly. And one more thing for your information bitcoin is not considered as a legal money in India. In India you are not suppose to gamble with real currency.ok this is for your information. Another thing did you read the thread. This thread is for faucet lovers. If you don't like faucets then what are you doing in this thread. I haven't created this thread for those who dislike faucets. So This thread is not for you.

I correct myself self you said it right its a gaming and not gambling. Misread it  Wink

Another thing you mentioned that 'bitcoin is not considered as a legal money in India' - Kindly check out the facts even before you create a faucet. If it is not considered to be legal in India then why did you even created faucet  Huh

Well a thread should be that even non faucet lovers should start loving faucet because of its features, explanation and income generation. Now what you are doing is making yourself a part of hardly few bunch of people to look at it.
    savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
    January 22, 2017, 06:39:24 AM

I correct myself self you said it right its a gaming and not gambling. Misread it  Wink

Another thing you mentioned that 'bitcoin is not considered as a legal money in India' - Kindly check out the facts even before you create a faucet. If it is not considered to be legal in India then why did you even created faucet  Huh

Well a thread should be that even non faucet lovers should start loving faucet because of its features, explanation and income generation. Now what you are doing is making yourself a part of hardly few bunch of people to look at it.

Hey buddy you are again making mistake. If you dont have that knowledge please stop arguing. Yeah bitcoin is not considered as a legal money in India. Did reserve bank approve bitcoins?No

Then regarding faucets .You can consider it as a virtual token not as money. Some people are collecting these tokens in exchange of money. Thats it. I didnt tell bitcoin is not legal in india. Please read the sentence properly before commenting. I told bitcoin is not considered as a legal money in india.Legal money is rupees. Of course bitcoin is legal. You can use it just like any other thing.

Other thing is a before commenting anything just go through the topic or just read properly and after that you comment. I can understand that you didnt even see my faucet.If I have given the link in the description means you have to go through the link also before criticizing anything. meaning of giving link means if someone forget to tell you something he can directly go to the link and get the details by himself. This is the meaning of providing link.  Without seeing the faucet how can you tell its good or bad. I can clearly tell that you didnt visit my visit because dont even know whether its a gaming site or gambling site.Other thing I dont want any person who hates faucets to visit my thread.

nizamcc
    Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
    January 26, 2017, 08:02:30 PM

Your faucet makes me remember of those 3 websites that I always used and finally, got nothing.
    I want to suggest you to increase the time limit of claims as nobody will watch out your faucet every 2 minutes just for the sake of 50 satoshis.
    So if you can't increase the rates, it's better to mix a few number of payouts into one like 1500 satoshis an hour and not to claim every 2 minutes.
    IMO, your initiative is good but you need to think about what I suggested, because faucets are the least used ways nowadays to get bitcoins because they dispense very less.
    savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
    January 27, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

Your faucet makes me remember of those 3 websites that I always used and finally, got nothing.
    I want to suggest you to increase the time limit of claims as nobody will watch out your faucet every 2 minutes just for the sake of 50 satoshis.
    So if you can't increase the rates, it's better to mix a few number of payouts into one like 1500 satoshis an hour and not to claim every 2 minutes.
    IMO, your initiative is good but you need to think about what I suggested, because faucets are the least used ways nowadays to get bitcoins because they dispense very less.

Thankyou for your suggestion. I will try to increase the rewards. At present I am giving satoshis out of my pocket. I hope one day the alexa rank of my site will increase and get into mellow ads. I already spend more than 200 dollars for this site. 150 dollars for the script itself.When I give out 50 satoshis , what I am getting is nearly 10 satoshis. And the adnetwork pays me for each impression. So if I increase the rewards and time limit ,like 100 satoshis in every hour something like that,still adnetwork will pay me only 10 satoshis .In that way 90 satoshis in loss. It wont do any good for me. At present I am experimenting with ad networks. Nobody is accepting faucet site. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.
    ksridharprasad

Activity: 27
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    February 02, 2017, 08:10:44 AM

Thanks for the calculations you made for the faucet, nowadays no faucet is giving a good number of satoshi. Previously the faucets are offering a good number of satoshis, but no site is offering satoshis more even Moonbitcoin sites also.
    nizamcc
    Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
    February 02, 2017, 08:25:32 PM

Thankyou for your suggestion. I will try to increase the rewards. At present I am giving satoshis out of my pocket. I hope one day the alexa rank of my site will increase and get into mellow ads. I already spend more than 200 dollars for this site. 150 dollars for the script itself.When I give out 50 satoshis , what I am getting is nearly 10 satoshis. And the adnetwork pays me for each impression. So if I increase the rewards and time limit ,like 100 satoshis in every hour something like that,still adnetwork will pay me only 10 satoshis .In that way 90 satoshis in loss. It wont do any good for me. At present I am experimenting with ad networks. Nobody is accepting faucet site. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

You didn't get what I said. Smiley
    I just said that try to increase the amount of satoshis one can claim per dispense, but also increase the time gap between each dispense. As you said that we can get 1500 satoshis per hour claiming 50 satoshis every 2 minutes, make it like 125 satoshis every 5 minutes, it may get you more users as well as you will get more hits based on that increased time gap. Give it a try and let me know. Hope it works well for you. Smiley
    Viviyang

Activity: 173
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    February 13, 2017, 10:13:05 PM

You didn't get what I said. Smiley
    I just said that try to increase the amount of satoshis one can claim per dispense, but also increase the time gap between each dispense. As you said that we can get 1500 satoshis per hour claiming 50 satoshis every 2 minutes, make it like 125 satoshis every 5 minutes, it may get you more users as well as you will get more hits based on that increased time gap. Give it a try and let me know. Hope it works well for you. Smiley

Still do you think that faucet earning is worthy when you can earn more then that in small time from this forum what you will earn in faucet in hours. So it is totally waste of time to spend on faucet sites.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
    ⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
    ▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
    [/color]
    bitcoinisbest

View Profile
    February 14, 2017, 09:38:30 AM

OP - Can you share how is the response from the forum so far. How many member have you being able to add to the faucet and how it is shaping up till now. Is it getting good response overall?
    jawed

Activity: 90
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    February 14, 2017, 10:15:06 AM

Best luck for the success of ur faucet. Good paying faucets are really hard to find nowadays.
    vaibhavsingh

Activity: 308
    Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
    March 03, 2017, 02:15:55 PM

faucet isn't good coz ad revenue isn't enough for payouts worth claiming.

savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
    April 18, 2017, 01:51:18 PM

OP - Can you share how is the response from the forum so far. How many member have you being able to add to the faucet and how it is shaping up till now. Is it getting good response overall?

Overall response is good. I have got a lot of users. I am not bluffing. You can see that from my alexarank itself. Main users are from russia and spain. There are many users who like this small time interval. I know some wont like that. So I am keeping this time interval of 2 minutes between the claims.
    newinbtc
    Legendary

Activity: 1190
    Merit: 1001

View Profile
    April 18, 2017, 05:10:41 PM
    Last edit: April 19, 2017, 04:35:21 AM by newinbtc

First of all This topic is posted in Wrong Sections , I Request to Mods to Move this topic at Right Section
    and also This Fauct is no more paying so Kindly Close This thread
    Thanks
    savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
    April 18, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

First of all This topic is posted in Wrong Sections , I Request to Mods to Move this topic at Right Section
    and also This Fauct is no more paying so Kindly Close This thread
    Thanks

Who told you this faucet is not paying? If you have doubt ask any people  who is online in faucethub about my faucet.Please don't write things which you don't know. I am the owner of this faucet. And one more thing.  I have posted it in local board so that all Indians will come to know about my faucet and support me.Is advertising a faucet in local board is banned?
    Pages: [1] 2 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: