Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Need loan] 0.3 BTC please.  (Read 844 times)
AeroSama (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:06:01 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello to everyone!, i'm new in this forums...  Embarrassed

I would like to borrow a loan from Bitcoins, they all say private reason but I want to tell the public. The truth is that I need that money to pay expenses and economically help my family the truth would be very grateful and I need it urgently, I can return the money on an estimated date.

Thanks for reading, hope someone helps me.

Thanks, everyone!  Smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dreamsorcerer

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:07:53 PM

I would like to borrow a loan from Bitcoins, they all say private reason but I want to tell the public. The truth is that I need that money to pay expenses and economically help my family the truth would be very grateful and I need it urgently, I can return the money on an estimated date.

without a valid collateral no one will lend any satoshi to a "brand new" account.
your first post = ask a loan... I think you are not a contribution for this forum

AeroSama (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:16:46 PM

Sorry for this, but i need a loan when thanks for you reply!  Undecided
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:18:59 PM

It's good that you quote this...sad story of op. Cry

You do it "public" because if you don't do it this way,nobody will answer in your pm's.
a well known pathetic sad story, so you can receive whatever you can get from this donation topic of yours.

Nice try noob but the trick is known a long time ago. gtfo now.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:28:33 PM

Guy, it seems you took your time to tell the public but seems to forget to take your time to read the rules of that public to know how they do things. But I guess you are just trolling because I dont expect someone who is coming here new to just do that for the sake of asking for loan without a valid collateral even in the real world, it does not happen that way... Good luck in getting that loan filled...
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:42:57 AM

Sorry for this, but i need a loan when thanks for you reply!  Undecided

simple solution, find a job!
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:07:56 PM

We don't know if your story is true of not but I am sure that no one on this forum will lend you even 0.01 without a collateral.
It's because they have seen many scams on a no collateral loan in the past.
notech

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

If you need landing, you can get through many Bitcoin Landing website services
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:50:08 PM

"Classic" fake story for drag members to...donate anything.
Get your sorry arse and find a job and stop telling fairy tales, you little beggar.

Cheers!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:54:02 PM

Scammers gonna scam. 
Sob story...check
trying to sound legit by saying what coins would be used for...check
begging tone...check
brand new account...check

Another scammer another day.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:09:31 PM

Don't nobody here speaka any English?  Imma tells OP that you all better ax yo family o' yo friends fo' a loan, cause they so many Jews onna this here forum, you ain't never gonna pry the rent outta them.  You gotsta give up yo' firstborn jist ta get a loan of 0.0001 bitcoin, an' that ain't even an exaggeration.  Keep the faith, you chimp-breathed monkeylunk.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:17:19 PM

Don't nobody here speaka any English?  Imma tells OP that you all better ax yo family o' yo friends fo' a loan, cause they so many Jews onna this here forum, you ain't never gonna pry the rent outta them.  You gotsta give up yo' firstborn jist ta get a loan of 0.0001 bitcoin, an' that ain't even an exaggeration.  Keep the faith, you chimp-breathed monkeylunk.

It's great that there was no link to any lender service either in that post by notech. How can he go to those sites if you don't link to them?

You're very unlikely to get this amount here anyway as it's a fairly large amount to lose and there's no collateral on it either. Suggest some collateral or try elsewhere.
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:22:16 PM

Read this lending money tutorial for bitcointalk forum now:
1.Nobody will not give a loan to some person who have negative trust.
2.Almost nobody will even read your post about your loan when they see that you have red trust what means that you are scammer but everybody hate scammers and they will never trust to scammer which already scammed somebody for something so remember that.
3.Nobody will not give a loan to person which even didnt offered any of collateral here for a loan of 0.3 btc.
You must offer  a collateral which worth more than a loan which you offer and if you dont offer it is chance almost to 0.01% to get a loan.
1.Rule says that you are scammer
2.Rule 2 says that nobody will even see your post and that you are scammer.
3.Rule 3 says that you dont have a collaterral to offer so you want scam somebody to get a big amount of bitcoins.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:29:42 PM

Read this lending money tutorial for bitcointalk forum now:
1.Nobody will not give a loan to some person who have negative trust.
2.Almost nobody will even read your post about your loan when they see that you have red trust what means that you are scammer but everybody hate scammers and they will never trust to scammer which already scammed somebody for something so remember that.
3.Nobody will not give a loan to person which even didnt offered any of collateral here for a loan of 0.3 btc.
You must offer  a collateral which worth more than a loan which you offer and if you dont offer it is chance almost to 0.01% to get a loan.
1.Rule says that you are scammer
2.Rule 2 says that nobody will even see your post and that you are scammer.
3.Rule 3 says that you dont have a collaterral to offer so you want scam somebody to get a big amount of bitcoins.
Your post appears to be some sort of spam anyway. But, you could check the user's trust and see that he got it after makin tat thread in order to ask for the loan. NOT BEFORE SO HE HASN'T ALREADY SCAMMED SOMEONE.

Please also post in more fuller english or move to the suitable local board.
BettorChain.com

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:31:53 PM

The best solution to counter this kind of unnecessary request would be to not answer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: