Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A brand new beginning for Crypto Book Series  (Read 347 times)
Tyke (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1446
Merit: 1162

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:24:32 PM

CRYPTO BOOKS UPDATE
(ONLY 1 BTC IF YOU WANT A BOOK WRITTEN FOR YOUR CRYPTO/DECENTRALISED PLATFORM)

I would like to give the wider cryptocurrency/blockchain community an update on the progress Crypto Books has been making over the past few weeks.  Some people may know me as the author "Christopher Thompson" of a series of books on crypto histories.  I am grateful for all the support over the past couple of years from a multitude of individuals and groups.  

If you would like a history book about your crypto/decentralised platform:

Contact me at: chris_thompson25@live.co.uk, Twitter: @MrSilverCider

At the moment, I am compiling research for a history book about Ethereum.  I am slightly disappointed about the lack of support from the Ethereum community.  I have already written rough drafts of six chapters (30 pages) spanning the period from inception to the 30th of July 2015 (just before the release of the command-line driven Frontier).  These chapters are:

0 - Initial History of Ethereum (Nov 2013 - 22nd Jan 2014) 4 pages
1 - Announcement of Ethereum (23rd Jan 2014 - 21st Jul 2014) 10 pages
2 - Fundraising Began (22nd Jul 2014 - 12th Nov 2014) 6 pages
3 - Ethereum ÐΞVCON-0 in Berlin (13th Nov 2014 - 31st Dec 2014) 6 pages
4 - Progress towards the Genesis Block (1st Jan 2015 - 30th of July 2015) 4 pages

These chapter titles are still preliminary.  Chapter 5 (the sixth chapter!) will be titled "Ethereum Blockchain Launched (Frontier)".  I already have a rough timeline of many milestones after the launch of Frontier including DEVcon 1, the Homestead release, the DAO coverage and the subsequent forks in the blockchain.  

Here is the cover of the book:

As well as the Ethereum book, I have been writing other books about cryptocurrencies such as Diamond, Sativacoin, Monero, Mooncoin.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: