Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 4701 times)
sellingall

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:06:55 PM

check my 3d and stop being scammed from random ppl

i've got red trust because people dont like buying-selling accounts, but never scammed anyone  Wink
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:48:36 PM

This guy is insane. Claiming that I bought my personal account to him. He even blackmail me to apology here for telling that he is a scammer and asking for 20$ so that he he will not send the proof that I bought this account from him. This clown really deserve a clap. Take note that he also give me a deadline to send money and message how much time I left.  Grin Shocked

Apologize or send me $20 here: 1GKMUDWhhmrYN29JqXcWbiksuPu6s2rZ86

23 hours to go.

I got already the info about the other account that he is selling. I will report the list to the DT.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
lordhavok (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:37:47 AM

Bump for today!

@TGD read your pm.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:37:04 AM

Bump for today!

@TGD read your pm.

Please post it here. Your nonsense proof is my post from my newbie days. Bring something. Hahaha.

This guy is SCAMMER and Blackmailer guys.You will be in bad situation if you deal with him. Don't risk money and Keep away.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: