Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do America and England follow bitcoin?  (Read 4203 times)
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:19:12 PM

If any other country does not follow bitcoin which I know its impossible, those two countries are definitely keen on finding out what will happen or happening in the crypto world with bitcoin taking the lead role and that is why some exchange sites and gambling sites specifically banned users from these two countries from patronising their services.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1153

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 07:26:37 PM

If any other country does not follow bitcoin which I know its impossible, those two countries are definitely keen on finding out what will happen or happening in the crypto world with bitcoin taking the lead role and that is why some exchange sites and gambling sites specifically banned users from these two countries from patronising their services.

I do not think that is the reason why users from this country were banned from some exchange sites and gambling sites.  The reason I think is with connection to the country rules and regulation regarding these kinds of exchange sites and gambling sites.  The law of those country probably prohibit anykind of gambling that is not registered in their regulatory board or gambling is not allowed in that country.  Aside from that  I do not see a country wanting to be the leading role with Bitcoin as a reason to ban its citizen in some sites.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
alisus

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

Bitcoin has long been considered the most stable currencies in the world - moving from being worth $ 2 to $ 1,100+ in the last five years. But it was considered illegal currency stable is now a safe haven when compared with the fluctuations in the pound.
Sterling became very volatile right after the UK as to leave the EU on 23 June 2016. Its value declined sharply immediately after the results were announced, sending volatility rose more than doubled, and the instability that has stayed high since. Many people moved to Bitcoin because Bitcoin has enjoyed a period of relative stability in the days since the voting Brexit.
But whether this will persist for the next few years
We need to wait developments
Imaginary Entity

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

Which services are banned for UK citizens?

There are loads of services not available to US citizens, not just crypto services. It's because their rules make it a real ball ache with paper work etc. That's its not worth the agro. And online gambling is illegal for US citizens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: