Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] - 10x Radeon graphics cards.....BEST OFFER  (Read 1547 times)
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

I suggest all buyers use Escrow with this person.. PM with questions. Undecided

Oh this joker again.

Dude, keep your whiny shit off my thread.  I offered to swap out the cube that you say quits every few hours (oh the humanity).

So quit trying to smear my Rep when you got precisely what you purchased, in a timely fashion, and I even offered to swap out a working cube.

Again? I bought a $2K A4 Dominator from you that is working at 50% stable ability. You have done nothing but insult me consider I am the person who lost money on the deal and you seem to not want to fix the issue or refund it or whatever, just berate me and call me names in PM. Yet you say that money doesn't matter to you since you have hundreds and hundreds of miners and are a big player. What gives? I wanted to resolve this in PM with nothing in the public, yet you have to show your true colors now here too.

Until this is resolved I will be warning others. It is my right as the buyer who is getting screwed right now. *Why can people not behave like adults anymore...?*

Go Big or Go Home.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:19:49 PM

Oh this joker again.

Dude, keep your whiny shit off my thread.  I offered to swap out the cube that you say quits every few hours (oh the humanity).

So quit trying to smear my Rep when you got precisely what you purchased, in a timely fashion, and I even offered to swap out a working cube.

Again? I bought a $2K A4 Dominator from you that is working at 50% stable ability. You have done nothing but insult me consider I am the person who lost money on the deal and you seem to not want to fix the issue or refund it or whatever, just berate me and call me names in PM. Yet you say that money doesn't matter to you since you have hundreds and hundreds of miners and are a big player. What gives? I wanted to resolve this in PM with nothing in the public, yet you have to show your true colors now here too.

Until this is resolved I will be warning others. It is my right as the buyer who is getting screwed right now. *Why can people not behave like adults anymore...?*

You are truly a moron.

I offered to swap out the cube you claim is bad.  You keep ignoring that little fact.

I'm sure your warnings will go a long way.

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:16:27 PM

Oh this joker again.

You are truly a moron.

I offered to swap out the cube you claim is bad.  You keep ignoring that little fact.

.....And yet you keep insulting me. Fine exchange it then. Let's do it.

Go Big or Go Home.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:55:20 PM

Oh this joker again.

You are truly a moron.

Why didn't you take up his offer to have your cube exchanged for a working one?
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

Oh this joker again.

Dude, keep your whiny shit off my thread.  I offered to swap out the cube that you say quits every few hours (oh the humanity).

You are truly a moron.

I offered to swap out the cube you claim is bad.  You keep ignoring that little fact.

He didn't offer it until a bit ago , just insulting and rude namecalling in PM, amongst other things. I hate to put out someone's dirty laundry in public, and wasn't planning to, but if someone can not act like an adult, so be it. All I said was for others to use Escrow with him and he went nuts.

Ohh, and also, he still has not PM-ed me on how to do the exchange or what will actually be happening.....

Go Big or Go Home.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:08:32 PM

Oh this joker again.

Dude, keep your whiny shit off my thread.  I offered to swap out the cube that you say quits every few hours (oh the humanity).

You are truly a moron.

I offered to swap out the cube you claim is bad.  You keep ignoring that little fact.

He didn't offer it until a bit ago , just insulting and rude namecalling in PM, amongst other things. I hate to put out someone's dirty laundry in public, and wasn't planning to, but if someone can not act like an adult, so be it. All I said was for others to use Escrow with him and he went nuts.

Ohh, and also, he still has not PM-ed me on how to do the exchange or what will actually be happening.....

You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you?   The reason for no instructions on the exchange yet?  Because you didn't even acknowledge the offer until I called you out on your Bullshit. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:31:45 PM

You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you?   The reason for no instructions on the exchange yet?  Because you didn't even acknowledge the offer until I called you out on your Bullshit. 

Riight.. I said before I accept and you didn't do anything until just recently in a PM.

Again with the name calling. You are a true professional. (NOT). I accepted your offer in another thread that you are badmouthing me on a bit ago.
Now you expect me to send you anything upfront, on my dime? You serious?? At least I finally got a PM from you. This is unacceptable after spending 2BTC on this.

Don't know what business you are in, but in my world if there is a problem with something that is sold, you take care of it and not badmouth the buyer for complaining that it is not working...............

You claim to have tons of these and be a big player, money does not matter to you.. Yet you are acting like a 15 year old brat calling a customer who has EVERY RIGHT to be upset names and berating me, because I DARE to be concerned with a product I bought for 2BTC from you.

I'm going to keep updating the threads on how this is resolved to maintain a history.

Go Big or Go Home.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: