Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Debit cards for sale ( EURO)  (Read 2549 times)
buybtc1 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:27:00 AM

How can you use the bank account and card if it's not in your name

I do use a Greek account myself, in Europe they don't check name in combination with IBAN.
Even if you make transaction to an IBAN number with different name then account holder it works.
Banks don't check the combination of it.

I never had any issue with the Greek account at all and I use it for almost 2 years now and transact in total around 8k Euros and
even withdraw money in Thailand, all worked fine for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:25:08 AM

This is what I said above the cards are stolen from real owners or might have been phished online.
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:27:17 AM

This is what I said above the cards are stolen from real owners or might have been phished online.

The cards are not stolen or fished at all
Promise2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:52:23 AM

but just 1 question...if I got money in it,
can the bank account holder (I mean the name which show on the card) use their passport / ID to withdrawn the money out in the branch?
just saying he/she lost his/her card.  Roll Eyes
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:06:58 AM

but just 1 question...if I got money in it,
can the bank account holder (I mean the name which show on the card) use their passport / ID to withdrawn the money out in the branch?
just saying he/she lost his/her card.  Roll Eyes

No, I bought them and they don't use the accounts anymore, also online you can change settings for internet banking. Most of them worked in 1 country for a while and sold account because moved to another and don't use this anymore. I use a Greek one and sometimes have cash in the account for a week but I never had that experience what you said.

Also most of the people who buy this cards they cash out quick.

Another thing I forgot to mension but it is only for the German cards within Germany, even if balance is 0 you can use card to buy grocery or other things and it will be deducted later from account, on that moment they wont even ask pin number and balance will not be verified. So even if balance is 0 you can take out lets say for 100 Euro grocery. This only works in Germany, not abroad.
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:43:11 AM

Looks like a scam.
Post proof.

Maybe it looks like scam but i know some people who sell Credit card and debit cards but those are stolen and obtained by phishing so i never bought them.
I think same applies for you

No mister, i can proof this to be wrong but, this does not implies that this debit card on sale by the person in question are legal or from a legitimate source vice-versa.

I'm only disputing the comment made by Roboabhishek Roll Eyes "... i know some people who sell Credit card and debit cards but those are stolen and obtained by phishing so i never bought them.." this can't be true since financial regulation in all country differ. For instance, in italia, there are period when it's possible to walk in to any bar or newspaper cafe to collect master prepaid anonymously which are associated paypal/banca sella.

The interesting part is that these prepaid card comes with IBAN. And you can walk into any cartalis/sisal point to load money to card without proof of identity since, most of these agency are not authorize to ask for your personal data because, they are not financial agency.

These went on for year's before government and the issuing bank collaborating with paypal find out that a loop-hole has been created by activating prepaid card for gambler's in this manner. Most intelligent dubious gambler's took advantage of this to move money to & fro without paying tax.

So, don't try to draw to conclution whenever you see such offer's on the web because everybody have their connection.
Finally, i not saying this to conceal the activities of indentity theft & unenthnical hacker's.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:59:36 AM

This cards are not stolen neither identity theft or other crazy things and also the accounts where used for legit payments.
annie9771

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:23:19 AM

I am lookign for debit card for irland , so you will have IBAN of iraland, actually i want to link IBAN with adsense
Hi,

I have several Debit Cards for sale from different European countries. prices are fixed. All cards work worldwide. Visa and Mastercards.

What will you get:

- Debit Card with pin number for use at ATM (card is valid for at least 2 years)
- Full login from the account, you can check and transfer balance at any time and change settings.
- If in case a device for online transactions.
- The accounts are valid and only used for legit transactions.

We have Debit Cards from Greece, Austria, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria.
We also have bank accounts with ATM card and full online banking from The Netherlands and Germany.

From Bulgaria you can have a Euro and Lev account that are connected with 2 ATM Debit Cards complete both with PIN number, same for Romania.

Also 2 verified Skrill accounts with Debit card and pin number, cards are just replaced by Skrill and valid till end of 2019.

Prices:

- Debit Cards from Greece, Austria, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria.                             12 EURO
- ATM card and full online banking from The Netherlands and Germany               15 EURO
- Bulgaria and Romania only in local currency                                                    12 EURO
- Bulgaria and Romania in local currency & EURO                                              18 EURO

Skrill verified account and ATM Debit Card                                                        15 EURO

I will try later to post some pictures, after your order I ship asap. Prices includes shipping. (within Europe)

No Escrow, prices are low, if you interested, you pay and within a few days max a week you have the card plus banking details.

buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

Sorry, I don't have from Ireland
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:08:22 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 11:53:43 AM by buybtc1

I still have Cards left.

- Debit Card from Greece Piraeus bank                                                            12 EURO
- ATM card and full online banking from The Netherlands Rabobank (2)  
 and Germany  Sparkasse and Volksbank                                                         15 EURO
- Bulgaria                                                                                                      12 EURO
- Bulgaria  in local currency & EURO                                                                 18 EURO

Skrill verified account and ATM Debit Card    (2)                                               15 EURO

Prices includes shipping. (within Europe)
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:40:57 AM

This cards are not stolen neither identity theft or other crazy things and also the accounts where used for legit payments.

@buybtc1,instead of spending much energy to defend your product instead of focusing on sales,while not offer 20 or 30% discount to some senior member's here who might be interested in such offer?

This will help them vouch on behalf of your product and it will create few positive reputation for you as a jnr. member.

Ok, i'm willing to buy one either the german debit card if, you can offer discount!

I'll test the card and post feedback based on my evaluation for you here on this forum.

What about that?

Regard's
Btcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:36:57 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 04:14:35 AM by buybtc1

Still have Cards left.

- Debit Card from Greece Piraeus bank                                                            12 EURO
- ATM card and full online banking from The Netherlands Rabobank (2)  1
 and Germany  Sparkasse and Volksbank                                                         15 EURO
- Bulgaria                                                                                                      12 EURO
- Bulgaria  in local currency & EURO                                                                 18 EURO

Skrill verified account and ATM Debit Card    (2)                                               15 EURO  12 EURO

buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:34:44 AM

- Debit Card from Greece Piraeus bank                                                                12 EURO
- ATM card and full online banking from The Netherlands Rabobank (2)  1     15 EURO
- Germany  Sparkasse and Volksbank                                                                  15 EURO
- Bulgaria                                                                                                      12 EURO
- Bulgaria  in local currency & EURO                                                                 18 EURO

Skrill verified account and ATM Debit Card    (2)                                               15 EURO  12 EURO

buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:49:51 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 01:11:52 PM by buybtc1

Also sell..

iphone 4 16gb iOS 7.1.2    white  complete with the original box and charger               50 Euro

Ipad mini 16gb iOS 9.3.5   White  complete with the original box and charger               90 Euro

http://imgur.com/a/KokuA

http://imgur.com/a/WusRb

I have them a few years but basically never used it, I prefer Samsung and work on a laptop.
Items are as new, no scratches and screenprotector so no scratches on the screen at all.

I will post a new add too for this items. Within Europe.

Free shipping, no escrow whatever your status is, you want it you buy it and will be mailed

If buy them together I can do it for 125 Euro total.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

can you get cards on custom name ?
Can they be used worldwide ?
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:38:53 PM

can you get cards on custom name ?
Can they be used worldwide ?

Name is already on the card because they where used to receive salary.
And cards can be used world wide and online.
Moritz30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:42:44 PM

Two questions:
1. Can one deposit money via wire transfer to the card's bank accounts (SEPA or similiar)
2. Is it possible to just get the bank and card data and don't let you ship the card. I only use cards for online payments anyways...
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:03:45 AM

Two questions:
1. Can one deposit money via wire transfer to the card's bank accounts (SEPA or similiar)
2. Is it possible to just get the bank and card data and don't let you ship the card. I only use cards for online payments anyways...

yes and yes but why not get the card?? because for online banking you need the card and a device to login.
Also shipping is free.
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:55:04 AM

- Debit Card from Greece Piraeus bank                                                                12 EURO
- ATM card and full online banking from The Netherlands Rabobank  1                    15 EURO
- Germany  Sparkasse 1 and Volksbank 1                                                             15 EURO

Skrill verified account and ATM Debit Card    (2)                                                   12 EURO

ONLY TODAY 20% DISCOUNT, IF YOU WANT TO BUY ALL IN 1 TIME CAN MAKE A SPECIAL PRICE, JUST PM ME.
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:50:04 AM

- ATM card and full online banking from The Netherlands Rabobank  1                    15 EURO
- Germany  Sparkasse 1 and Volksbank 1                                                             15 EURO

Skrill verified account and ATM Debit Card    (2)                                                   12 EURO

ONLY TODAY 20% DISCOUNT, IF YOU WANT TO BUY ALL IN 1 TIME CAN MAKE A SPECIAL PRICE, JUST PM ME.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: