Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iphone 4 and Ipad mini 16GB  (Read 595 times)
buybtc1 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:51:45 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 01:12:14 PM by buybtc1

iphone 4 16gb iOS 7.1.2    white  complete with the original box and charger               50 Euro

Ipad mini 16gb iOS 9.3.5   White  complete with the original box and charger               90 Euro

http://imgur.com/a/KokuA

http://imgur.com/a/WusRb

I have them a few years but basically never used it, I prefer Samsung and work on a laptop.
Items are as new, no scratches and screenprotector so no scratches on the screen at all.

I will post a new add too for this items. Within Europe.

Free shipping, no escrow whatever your status is, you want it you buy it and will be mailed.

If you will buy them together I can do it for 125 Euro total.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:43:18 PM

iphone 4 16gb iOS 7.1.2    white  complete with the original box and charger               50 Euro

Ipad mini 16gb iOS 9.3.5   White  complete with the original box and charger               90 Euro

I have them a few years but basically never used it, I prefer Samsung and work on a laptop.
Items are as new, no scratches and screenprotector so no scratches on the screen at all.

Free shipping, no escrow whatever your status is, you want it you buy it and will be mailed.

If you will buy them together I can do it for 125 Euro total.

No escrow no deal sorry
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

Deals without escrow are too risky. Even if you have a high rank account.
I think no one can send you his money first, as you are Jr. member and you don't have a Green tag.

You should accept escrow service for sell your products without any problems.
Anyways
Good luck

buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:04:47 AM

Deals without escrow are too risky. Even if you have a high rank account.
I think no one can send you his money first, as you are Jr. member and you don't have a Green tag.

You should accept escrow service for sell your products without any problems.
Anyways
Good luck

Will see if someone will buy or not.
Thanks
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:41:36 AM

I don't see anybody buying this... escrow is unavoidable if you ever want to sell a product that is worth above a couple bucks, and in most cases it's free. Dunno why you're avoiding it, you really should get escrow unless you're trying to scam.
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:59:21 AM

I don't see anybody buying this... escrow is unavoidable if you ever want to sell a product that is worth above a couple bucks, and in most cases it's free. Dunno why you're avoiding it, you really should get escrow unless you're trying to scam.

For me is no problem if nobody will buy it, then I will keep it.

What can do is 50% upfront and 50% in escrow. Honestly I don't like to use it at all but if that will help I can do that.
If not is fine for me, I am not in a hurry.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:56:15 AM

For me is no problem if nobody will buy it, then I will keep it.

What can do is 50% upfront and 50% in escrow. Honestly I don't like to use it at all but if that will help I can do that.
If not is fine for me, I am not in a hurry.

seems the price is so interesting and have lower price, but why you not accept escrow, i am sure some peoples will buy if you accept escrow honestly i am interest to buy your iphone 4 but no escrow no deal, 50% upfront and 50% in escrow is not secure way to buyer, 100% fund in escrow is the best deal Smiley
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:17:04 AM

Your account is a month old.   No one in their right minds is going to do a deal without escrow. 

buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:22:59 AM

Your account is a month old.   No one in their right minds is going to do a deal without escrow. 

No problem for me, I am not in a rush to sell it, if not I keep it no problem at all.  Smiley
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 03:28:54 AM

50% upfront is one of the most typical scammer methods of getting some funds upfront.

Want my opinion? Use escrow or fuck off

keybase.io/0x0010
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:32:23 AM

50% upfront is one of the most typical scammer methods of getting some funds upfront.

that is a person with negative feedback posting here? Do I have any scam accusation here after a month? no, do I have red tag? no. so better for you to go. Also I don't need to scam, I have a stable job and no need to run away for low amounts at all.
And I don't care if will be sold or not, I don't need urgent money or so.

If accuse a person for being a scammer show prove ok, idiot!
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 03:35:05 AM

that is a person with negative feedback posting here? Do I have any scam accusation here after a month? no, do I have red tag? no. so better for you to go. Also I don't need to scam, I have a stable job and no need to run away for low amounts at all.
And I don't care if will be sold or not, I don't need urgent money or so.

If accuse a person for being a scammer show prove ok, idiot!

"that is a person with negative feedback posting here? "

Doesn't change the fact that I'm right, dumb fuck.

"Do I have any scam accusation here after a month? no, do I have red tag? no. so better for you to go."

Because no one is stupid enough to get scammed, dickhead.

"If accuse a person for being a scammer show prove ok, idiot!"

Don't want to be accused? Use escrow.

keybase.io/0x0010
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:28:13 AM

iphone 4 16gb iOS 7.1.2    white  complete with the original box and charger     

Ipad mini 16gb iOS 9.3.5   White  complete with the original box and charger     

I WANT TO SELL IT AS A PACKAGE, SO PHONE AND IPAD TOGETHER.
IF SEND FIRST I WILL ACCEPT 110 EUROS IN BTC.
WILL BE SHIPPED SAME DAY!!!

buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:53:59 PM

iphone 4 16gb iOS 7.1.2    white  complete with the original box and charger               50 Euro

Ipad mini 16gb iOS 9.3.5   White  complete with the original box and charger               90 Euro

btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:40:04 PM

Op what exactly is your reason for not using escrow? There are many free escrow services here and even if a fee was charged I'm sure the buyer would be more than willing to pay it. So to you the transaction would be EXACTLY the same; except you give a lot more peace of mind to your buyer with escrow. Why don't you want to reassure your buyer that you aren't scamming?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: