Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *MiningFarm* Mining - it's just!  (Read 1231 times)
MiningFarm (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:01:57 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 09:12:06 AM by MiningFarm

Your mining farms in our hands!

Hello!
This post is interesting to all who wants to have the mining farm, but for any reasons (except financial) can't afford it. The reasons can be different: there is no place, there is no experience, there is no time, expensive electricity and other. We are ready to undertake all these minuses for small percent from the income.

Your mining farm will be on our platform and you will control it!

What you will get?
      1) A real top video cards mining farm.
      2) The complete report with checks on the spent funds for your farm.
      3) Round-the-clock full access to your farm by using TeamViewer.
      4) Our services: assembly and setup of the equipment for a mining, preventive maintenance, the round-the-clock support  a farm.
      5) Consultation on most profitable coins, new mining software. Timely transfer of a farm to more profitable coin or on new more powerful miner (by agreement of both sides).

Our requirements for provision services described above.
      1) Monthly charge of 17% per one farm (but $16 at least.).
      2) Charge for the electricity and payment for the Internet (at present the cost of the electric power makes about $0,017 per KWatt)
      3) All hardware purchasing only in  official shops with a warranty at least year.
      4) Purchase of additional devices (at will) is made for your means. Additional cooling fans, Watchdog, GPS sockets, other.
      5)! We reserve the right to sale your equipment without your consent at purchase prices, but not earlier than 6 months of use.

You can collaborate with other participants for using one farm on several people. This allow costs of 6 video cards farm assambling to divide into six people and everyone gets profit on one video card. In this case access to a farm is limited. We completely control mining, and weekly send the income to participants in Bitcoins.
The minimum acquired unit turns out - single video card. Some certain number of mining-capacities, like cloud mining , namely the real video card which at will can be taken away or sold.

Question of trust
 It is completely your responsibility: or you trust the means, or isn't present. No what "or" is present and will be: what passports, any other documents of the contracts proving the identity, location of farms, even what won't consist. On extremely measure the law on legalization of cryptocurrencies and mining in  Russia isn't adopted yet.
 I understand that it is terrible to you to trust the means to strangers without any insurance. But also it is at least terrible for us to trust people in the country where cryptocurrencie mining at the legislative level as it isn't regulated, but legal business it definitely you won't call.
 To the project interest is shown and in plans there will be its further development, then we together with clients, will find the person at a forum with good reputation (escrow) to which a certain amount in Bitcoins will be transferred as "an insurance from a scam". In process of growth of clients we will increase this amount.

Investment payback
 At the moment payback of a farm makes more than 1.5 year. Usually there are periods when profitability sharply increases by a short period and a payback period is reduced. But the minimal  payback period is about 1.5 years. It while the situation won't change. Unfortunately, now it changes not in the best side for miners so to think is over what. Main benefit to us is a cheap electricity. We can stay up much longer than others.

How to purchase ?
 You need to PM  or e-mail me, and after discussing all purchase details, we stipulate the cost of accessories, further you transfer funds for purchase of the hardware and within 3-5 days we provide the ready farm which is set up on all top algorithms.
   Farther several options:
      1) We will get the most profitable cryptocurrencies and to sell them at the exchanges. All earned Bitcoins will be transferred to your wallet weekly.
      2) You  will select a coin to mine. You decide where and when to sell it.
      3) We provide full access to a farm by TeamViewer and you consider it necessary.
For us the most reasonable is the third option when you control your coins by yourself.

If suddenly you don't want to have a farm any more and want to quit a mining, then we:
      1) redeem your farm at the price which will suit also you and us
      2) sale a farm (accessories) in the local region and we will send the gained money to you.
      3) deliver you your equipment( you pay for delivery).

Farm cost (approximate prices):
      - 5 video cards - $2000
      - 6 video cards - $2300
      - the cost of one card on a farm - $340

One video card income without the electric power on 17.01.2017:
       RX 470 (4Gb) - $1/day
       RX 480 (8Gb) -  $1.2/day
       GTX 1060 - $1/day
       GTX 1070 - $1.5/day

E-Mail: mining.farm@rambler.ru
Telegram: https://t.me/miningfarm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:45:23 AM

Good luck bud on this offer but without some form of collateral, which I m sure you cannot provide, sending money to Russia is a bit questionable. I m sure you can understand that.
I m sure you guys are nice and trustworthy people who just try to develop a business but I m also sure you a problem with trust in crypto.

Maybe with some photos or some form of identity representation people would start with small investments and scale up from there if profitable.

Ah, the most important thing. DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE cause half of the stuff you posted I cannot understand.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MiningFarm (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:22:41 AM

Good luck
Thanks! And good luck you!

but without some form of collateral, which I m sure you cannot provide, sending money to Russia is a bit questionable. I m sure you can understand that.
I m sure you guys are nice and trustworthy people who just try to develop a business but I m also sure you a problem with trust in crypto.
Maybe with some photos or some form of identity representation people would start with small investments and scale up from there if profitable.
Yes, I understand. The question of trust - an essential question in this business. In the last years there has been a lot of services cloud-mining, which deceived people and now no one wants to invest in mining-companies without any warranty. We will think about question of trust and maybe give certain guarantees in soon.

Ah, the most important thing. DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE cause half of the stuff you posted I cannot understand.
I paid for the translation original thread from Russian to English. I will talk of this with the translator.
Original thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1754706.0

Sorry for my bad english.
MiningFarm (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:39:57 PM

PascalCoin
Rig for 6 GPU - 0.024 BTC/day

Topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583719.0
Wallet: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/
Miner for AMD: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/PascalCoinMiner_v0.2.zip/download
Exchange: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pasc

start.bat
Code:
PascalCoinMiner.exe -s 127.0.0.1:4009 -p 0 -d 0,1,2,3,4,5 -n 12345678
-n  - Name Miner
-d  - Number GPU

http://imgur.com/a/x1DS1
MiningFarm (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:16:00 PM

PscalCoin ( https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pasc )
   Rig for 6 GPU RX480 - 70$/day

ZCash ( https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_zec )
   Rig for 6 GPU RX480 - 10$/day
   Rig for 6 GPU GTX1080 - 12$/day
MiningFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:31:49 AM

Pofit on 18.02.2017
  Rig of 6 GPU (RX 470) - 0.005 BTC/day
  Rig of 6 GPU (RX 480) - 0.006 BTC/day

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

My first and the most important question is who is standing behind this project.. Can we know personal data of owner or detailed information of address of data center?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MiningFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:16:35 PM

My first and the most important question is who is standing behind this project.. Can we know personal data of owner or detailed information of address of data center?

Im can not say exact location rigs. Approximate location: Russia, Siberia.
This business is not regulated by law in Russia, we do not pay taxes to him, therefore we can not disclose myself for all. Maybe for some on customers.
MiningFarm (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:44:23 AM

Pofit on 18.03.2017
  Rig of 6 GPU (RX 470) - 14 $/day
  Rig of 6 GPU (RX 480) - 16 $/day
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:52:44 AM

I am sorry but what that suppose to mean ?

5)! We reserve the right to sale your equipment without your consent at purchase prices, but not earlier than 6 months of use.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:47:36 AM

you want open cloud mining sir ?
where youre link site, or investor only sending bitcoin with you, i think is bad service is open cloud mining only sending bitcoin to you without website
youre real mining or not, where youre ready mining hadware if can get 70 dollar
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:54:31 PM

where youre link site, or investor only sending bitcoin with you, i think is bad service is open cloud mining only sending bitcoin to you without website
for me it all depends on each person. each person must have his analysis, respectively. profit or not it depends on them. just think to get something better.  Cheesy
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:00:50 PM

for me it all depends on each person. each person must have his analysis, respectively. profit or not it depends on them. just think to get something better.  Cheesy

Most important is to know that behind project like this are real cards/miners and real people. So in other words, like before any investition, must be investigation. The true is that Bitcoin mining is profitable, but it doesn't mean that other part have to be legit.
Building trust in this business is the most important thing, and i wish this project long life. Maybe someday also i will invest here Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 05:54:55 AM

Most important is to know that behind project like this are real cards/miners and real people. So in other words, like before any investition, must be investigation. The true is that Bitcoin mining is profitable, but it doesn't mean that other part have to be legit.
Building trust in this business is the most important thing, and i wish this project long life. Maybe someday also i will invest here Smiley

Before on investing at them you should do some investigation for yourself if they are truly a legitimate mining farm owner so that you wouldn't fall from what so called cloudmining scam scheme and for your ranks i believe you already knew that there are fake sites who's continously runnings it.

And For OP you should show us some strong valid indacator that will point that your business is truly legit and not scam.

MiningFarm (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:32:26 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 03:42:59 AM by MiningFarm

Sorry, it took so long time to answer. For miners(miners) March was a very profitable month, so I didn't have time to go to the forum because I counted earned profit of J Joke  Cheesy
In fact, it was a hot month! I hope that the following ones will not be less profitable.

I am sorry but what that suppose to mean ?

If anything doesn't go as we planned, then after 6 months we have the right to buy your rings without your consent at purchasing prices.
For example: If you bought for 100$, then we will refund you 100$. If 1000$, then 1000$. And your rigs will become ours.

Yes, to some extent, this is cloud mining. But unlike others we give you complete access to your farms for TeamViewer, you can manage it yourself, you can mining it, if it is necessary for you.
Also we give a full report with receipts and photos on purchased equipment.
At this stage the website is not necessarily. Each farm collects individually for the investor's willing and opportunities.
Minimal sum is $340(it is cost of one Videocard RX 470

And For OP you should show us some strong valid indacator that will point that your business is truly legit and not scam.
Like what?

We don't have plans to build a huge megafarm for mining cryptocurrency. Now our aim is 1000 GPU, 80% of which will belong to the investors.
Please note that we don't mining BitCoin on Asics, we mining alternative cryptocurrencies only on the GPU. Such as Eth, Etc, Zec, Zcl, Monero, Exp, Ubq and others that are profitable for mining now.

Sorry for my bad English
MiningFarm (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:35:27 AM

Pofit on 04.04.2017
  Rig of 6 GPU (RX 470) - 14.5 $/day
  Rig of 6 GPU (RX 480) - 17 $/day
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:06:03 PM

it is the most difficult thing. once we've disappointed on a service then we will be difficult to trust other things.
that can not be eliminated in the investment world.
MiningFarm (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:03:05 PM

Happy Easter!

Pofit on 17.04.2017
  Rig of 6 GPU (RX 470) - 12 $/day
  Rig of 6 GPU (RX 480) - 13.5 $/day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: