Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Medical Consultation for Bitcoins  (Read 787 times)
Anonymous

June 16, 2011, 02:33:44 AM

If you're an experienced physician with quality, well-rounded knowledge please hit me with an email or PM. I am willing to pay 1 BTC or so for your services.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fadisaaida

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 04:54:23 AM

Hi, im not that experienced still fresh out medical school and doing internship, you can post here or pm me and i will try to help out with what i can, i can even present the case over 700 doctors in my facebook group to get different opinions in my interest. 

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 06:07:13 AM

Hi, im not that experienced still fresh out medical school and doing internship, you can post here or pm me and i will try to help out with what i can, i can even present the case over 700 doctors in my facebook group to get different opinions in my interest. 
I think what this man would do could be Very useful, Consider the chance that he could have "his buddy" who JUST SO HAPPENS to know/have had exactly what your problem is, And "his buddy" would/could be in the group of 7xx doctors

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: