Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Payment integration to website  (Read 1831 times)
freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:19:46 PM

ill try those, i have experience with php, but this my first time with a javascript full stack framework, that shouldnt be a problem right?are there any nodejs package already implemented with any of these services??
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

ill try those, i have experience with php, but this my first time with a javascript full stack framework, that shouldnt be a problem right?are there any nodejs package already implemented with any of these services??

It should be fine, as API supports RESTful JSON responses, so it should be fine for javascript full stack, and there is always a support incase you need it

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:30:47 PM

Blockchain use RESTful API so you should be fine there and Blocktrail have support for nodejs so you are fine if you want to use this option too.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:33:27 PM

Blockchain use RESTful API so you should be fine there and Blocktrail have support for nodejs so you are fine if you want to use this option too.

bitpay was nice and easy for someone that has no clue what they are doing, and you can create a POS.  we set this up for a client that needed real simple stuff
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: