Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money from money  (Read 53781 times)
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:28:57 AM

What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?
Earning money from money is the most features we need to acknowledge and start to put in our mined that inverting  money to earn more money  and making it progress and growned to ensure your future wealth and success.
Although it is possible to make money from money by turning it around in investment projects, we can lose it because of wrong investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:32:38 AM

This is why rich people are getting richer because they always try their best to make their large amounts of money to earn too while they are doing nothing. Being a successful investor depends on your skills and specialty. A guy who's passion is computer and technology will become a successful investor in that field but may fail when it comes to agriculture and farming. Successful investors are wise knowledgeable people in their chosen field.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:45:44 AM

This is why rich people are getting richer because they always try their best to make their large amounts of money to earn too while they are doing nothing. Being a successful investor depends on your skills and specialty. A guy who's passion is computer and technology will become a successful investor in that field but may fail when it comes to agriculture and farming. Successful investors are wise knowledgeable people in their chosen field.

Bitcoin itself is already a digital money which can be converted to another type of money which is the traditional one and that is widely used by many. This is the wonder bitcoin has offered. Having money converted to another kind of money but both are unique and valuable in their own ways.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:51:27 AM

The one thing that a good investors always do is that no matter how low the profit from a simple job, you still need to do it as long as it won't take much time. What my good friend does is he hire someone and pays that person 25% of what the total amount of profit is. And I think it's a great idea

Keep doing on the things that keeps on giving you money because when you do that then you will not recognize that you are earning money and after a few months you will be just surprised that you accumulated big amounts of money already. I think that it is a good idea to just hire someone and make your active income as a passive income and expect money every month without doing anything.
investing has been popular lately, especially when bitcoin prices go up, and many successful ICO candidates are in development. well, that can be profitable, but of course you can get big risk from it, because not all ICO succeed.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:07:49 AM

The one thing that a good investors always do is that no matter how low the profit from a simple job, you still need to do it as long as it won't take much time. What my good friend does is he hire someone and pays that person 25% of what the total amount of profit is. And I think it's a great idea

Keep doing on the things that keeps on giving you money because when you do that then you will not recognize that you are earning money and after a few months you will be just surprised that you accumulated big amounts of money already. I think that it is a good idea to just hire someone and make your active income as a passive income and expect money every month without doing anything.
investing has been popular lately, especially when bitcoin prices go up, and many successful ICO candidates are in development. well, that can be profitable, but of course you can get big risk from it, because not all ICO succeed.
Some people call ICOs scam, and I can see why. It is because only small number of them are successful, that is why some people see it as scam. Also I guess that some of them are just that. But I agree that there are some good ICOs out there, and they are investment with a lot of risk, but we all also know that the greater the risk also greater the gain. People should invest their money into something all the time, trend for now is Bitcoin and crypto-currencies.
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:40:26 AM

I think it's difficult to find the answer to your question here.. cause of many people arent an experts in this area..
try to listen people like Patrick Dai and Woanjen Tang for example, I think they can tell you more then people in chats.
They will be speakers in the conference Blockshowasia but soon the price will be increase, I ve a promo VIP30
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:06:08 AM

What are the features that a good investor should have?

He should be optimistic on what he is investing, because if he thinks about negativity that can have a bad impact to his investment.

What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

Well they are risk takers because they know how to work with their own money and they are flexible too.

They are goal setters they are looking upon the positive result that they can have upon investing with it.
i agree with being optimistic, always think positive so positive outcome will happen. always believe in yourself that what your into will work in the future and be a success because that will be our motivation to work hard on it.
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

earn money from virtual money i think.
they are different and you cant say they are same.
because of unstable price, bitcoin can be good investment.
they use the advantage of bitcoin and make money. and its not illegal. and market are play what the game played.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:22:47 PM

What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

I was against with making money from money in the past. I couldn't understand how people did it. Then I introduced someone who earns money from money. He was well educated. He was working hard. He could see the chances of smart investments.
Yes its true there is no doubt that money make money because if you have a lot of money and you invest you money in bitcoin so it can make your money double simple if you start daily trade here so also you can take a very good profit from it such as in purchasing, selling, or even exchange something so yes I agree that money make money.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:22:33 PM

Being an investor you should know lots of thingsWhere to get great news abkut your investmentWhat people are in-line together with your investment(who benefits and loses)The marketIs neglect the inside a bubbleHealth of economyWhat field your invesment is inHow dangerous could it be to put in x y or unces money
Yeah it is very important to have the knowledge in the bitcoin is if you are good the investing and you are aware of the bitcoin ups and down you are lucky to have the best future in the bitcoin it is the need of the time and the people who are investing more they will buy more, I hope the bitcoin will be the highest currency in the coming time because it is the best source of the earning for the people who are using the bitcoin.
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:27:07 PM

Well there are many characteristics for sure, I would say that they all have patience and a good financial grounding to understand their investments and the returns, then they also have the ability to know where is best for their money, for example having the skills and time to investigate if its more beneficial to pay off your mortgage or to reinvest your money elsewhere.

pdavidp

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:54:35 PM

Well good investor must recognize good opportunity to invest, he also must be optimistic about it and have faith in it.
Thunderlizard

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:57:47 PM

Some people call ICOs scam, and I can see why. It is because only small number of them are successful, that is why some people see it as scam. Also I guess that some of them are just that. But I agree that there are some good ICOs out there, and they are investment with a lot of risk, but we all also know that the greater the risk also greater the gain. People should invest their money into something all the time, trend for now is Bitcoin and crypto-currencies.
I agree with you but we need to trust the ICO's because we can learn and earn from them too and we can know which one are trust able if the ico has pictures of it's people working there it is more trust able than the one who does not have any picture at all.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:01:30 AM

I think the key to their success is to be patient and always ready to see the state of the market, when the market goes down or up they can always take a chance to make a profit.
unlike amateur traders who trade like gambling, they wait.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:42:41 AM

I think the best factor that make people successful in their investment was they will have hard work, just like in trading you can make money of it because you can buy and you can sell it in bigger amount so that if your have hard work you can earn money.

Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:45:38 PM

Earning money from money is the most features we need to acknowledge and start to put in our mined that inverting  money to earn more money  and making it progress and growned to ensure your future wealth and success.
Yes there is no doubt that money make money because when you have money and you start to invest in bitcoin so in a short time it will make your money double and if you start trade here it will also give you a profit because money is the important thing to make you billionaire so I think those who have a money must invest in bitcoin.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:59:09 PM

An investor most be able to identify is business and have business idea. Investor must be a risk taker and profit oriented person

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

A good investor should be patient, smart, experienced and motivated. Investing or trading doesn't always reault to income. If this will break your will as an investor or trader, you will juat lose hope after a great loss. Investing is risky, so that is why you should be prepared to take a risk.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:08:53 PM

Analytical skills play a crucial role here. Analyzing the market, having the right info and having a huge network of people who have also power are the main factors of it. If you have an insider info it would send you to the moon.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:13:03 PM

if you have enough money you can invest it on bitcoin but you have to be patient if you want to make money by your money.
yes it is true that money born money. if you have invest your money in some better place like bitcoin then i am sure you can make more and more money and it also depend on the amount you have invested if you have invest big amount then you can make more big amount.

Indeed if we understand the bitcoin then it is definitely a great advantage we can get easily, actually a major key in the bitcoin is patience. because it's all we can do just by hard work, if we have then everything runs smoothly. It just takes time. As you say, that it is indeed true but in the bitcoin can be better. We can invest with a small amount and get a big advantage, it just does require hard work and patience.

Well if you can manage to invest more then that would be a lot better. People who are not that aware of btc are missing out really on something really big. I try to educate as much people to investing and earning from btc because its such a waste if people won't take advantage
Many people have money they want to invest but they don't know about bitcoin. Too bad for them to miss such a big opportunity to make a smart investment that will be profitable in the near and far future. Even if you try to convince them, i don't think they will agree. People don't believe in cryptocurrency for an unknown reason. They limit their investments in ordinary projects. The desire of trying new things and the curiosity are absent. This idea should be changed because they are missing so much if they don't know yet what bitcoin is and what can they make from it.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: