Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a small loan 0,035 Payback date 31-1-2017 I payback 0.045  (Read 554 times)
GoogleCoupons (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:27:57 AM

Hi guys,

As title says i need a little loan, for a short time it will be paid back in a week.
I will pay back 0.045 on 31-1-2017.
What do i have for you, i have 2 website scripts, websites where people can double there btc, ( worth about $75 each )( yeah yeah i know what you wanna say about that ).

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:50:22 AM

Hi guys,

As title says i need a little loan, for a short time it will be paid back in a week.
What do i have for you, i have 2 website scripts, websites where people can double there btc, ( worth about $75 each )( yeah yeah i know what you wanna say about that ).

Thanks in advance.

If you would be giving those scripts that won't be collateral. It is not something the lender can secure since it is just a digital copy of it and can be replicated/copied easily. It's not a valid collateral if it can't be secured. Once you give the copy then there are two copies already, one with you and the lender. That means you wouldn't care to pay it back since there is point getting the collateral back.
GoogleCoupons (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:57:25 AM

Good point, but it's what i have buddy..
Can you see a Bing advertise coupon of $50 as collateral?
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:10:47 AM

Good point, but it's what i have buddy..
Can you see a Bing advertise coupon of $50 as collateral?

Think about this, if you give me that $50 as collateral I will have to just hold it and not really spend it. What's stopping the borrower to spend the coupon and run away with the loan? It's not possible to secure too.
GoogleCoupons (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:29:12 AM

I understand that, but it's all i have to offer.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:08:14 PM

Mate, please understand that it's not a small amount that you are asking for...
Anyways, make me believe that you will repay... I mean, how can you assure me that you will pay back and won't run away???
I don't need any escrow as I can become one here myself... Smiley
If there is something better you can offer, or at least convince me, I am ready to fill this up... Smiley

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:40:13 PM

Then understand as well that what you are offering is not enought to secure that the lender will not be left with nothing incase you decided to run with the "small" amount you loaned.
It'll be easier for you to borrow from someone you know if you really need the money instead of asking in the web where you are a complete nobody.
GoogleCoupons (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:21:39 PM

Thanks for your reply mate,
How you ask me?
Let me first say i do understand your concerns for running away with some bitcoins.
I have no intention for that.
I love my account name here so i don't wanna lose that. I need to pay something on 27-1
Reasson 1, i will receive my paycheck on 30-1 so i can buy the 0.045 to pack back my lender.
Reasson 2, i will not go to bitbond or what so ever. I don't trust anyone who has control over my ID and payment statements.
Reasson 3, It's my back up, i will reseive 0.1 BTC on 31-1 that's why i can payback 0.045 as interest.
I can give you my private mail by PM.

It's up to you here mate
GoogleCoupons (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:25:26 PM

Then understand as well that what you are offering is not enought to secure that the lender will not be left with nothing incase you decided to run with the "small" amount you loaned.
It'll be easier for you to borrow from someone you know if you really need the money instead of asking in the web where you are a complete nobody.

Like i said before, mutch more i don't have to offer on this.
A no is a no to me sir. But for me a promise is a promise period. We all are a nobody on the web.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

A no is a no to me sir. But for me a promise is a promise period. We all are a nobody on the web.
Will your promise be sold to get the lenders money back if you run? No? Then just lock this thread and work for the money. As much as people would want to help tons of fradster are everywhere in the internet and trusting a comolete nobody with just his promise as an assurance is a no no.
GoogleCoupons (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:10:05 PM

Will your promise be sold to get the lenders money back if you run? No? Then just lock this thread and work for the money. As much as people would want to help tons of fradster are everywhere in the internet and trusting a comolete nobody with just his promise as an assurance is a no no.

Yeah yeah, i know how you think about it now..  
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

You should know what I'm going to say:  I'm back and ready to start tagging scamming accounts.

So, offer something of value for your loan request, or just lock this thread.  Otherwise, I'd love to start my hands are itching  Wink

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:49:59 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

You should know what I'm going to say:  I'm back and ready to start tagging scamming accounts.

So, offer something of value for your loan request, or just lock this thread.  Otherwise, I'd love to start my hands are itching  Wink

Yeah, Mamma is back again! Grin
I hope you have a good...appetite for tagging, lol, nice to see you back btw... Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: