Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice & feedback about Virtual Debit Card without verification  (Read 302 times)
PolyPanto (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

Dear bitcointalk members,

I faced the situation where I need your advice and feedback. I need a virtual debit card which I can open and operate without verification.
I prefer to have a no name card, if possible linked to my exchange account thus can reduce some expenses on transactions from one place to another. 
I want to have option exchange fiat to other altcoins. I must have option deposit and  wd money via this card from other services.

I found 2 options:
1. Livecoin and their partner Capitalist .The card as I understood is not linked but can do transfer very fast from card to livecoin exchange.
2. Coinsbank where there are several options

Maybe you worked them and can give me feedback?
I will appreciate your advice, maybe you can recommend something else.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:09:22 PM

Dear bitcointalk members,

I faced the situation where I need your advice and feedback. I need a virtual debit card which I can open and operate without verification.
I prefer to have a no name card, if possible linked to my exchange account thus can reduce some expenses on transactions from one place to another. 
I want to have option exchange fiat to other altcoins. I must have option deposit and  wd money via this card from other services.

I found 2 options:
1. Livecoin and their partner Capitalist .The card as I understood is not linked but can do transfer very fast from card to livecoin exchange.
2. Coinsbank where there are several options

Maybe you worked them and can give me feedback?
I will appreciate your advice, maybe you can recommend something else.

Thank you
I advise you to forget all mentioned above and go with : spectrocoin.com/en/account.html , i am very pleased with their service for almost one year - quick support - easy and fast load \unload your cards

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PolyPanto (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:39:30 PM

I advise you to forget all mentioned above and go with : spectrocoin.com/en/account.html , i am very pleased with their service for almost one year - quick support - easy and fast load \unload your cards

Thank you for your feedback, I checked the website, the only thing is  that I have to be verified in order to be able to receive funds  from 3rd party Merchants otherwise received funds to unverified card it will be blocked and funds frozen until card gets verified. Not something I was looking for. But I will keep it in mind for verified cards with positive feedback.

PolyPanto (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:57:48 PM

I think what you ask is too much, there's no way you can keep anonymity while you want that debit cards linked to exchange account and exchange it to fiat unless you plan to fake your identity and use secure connection.

However, you can see list and review of popular bitcoin debit cards at here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410577.0
But, i would recommend Wirex debit card since i have good experience using that debit card Smiley

Well you know, it doesn't hurt to wish or ask  Cheesy and who knows maybe there is something like this. And yes, I do what to keep anonymity, but I can refuse from linking it to exchange acc but what I really need is, to skip verification and be able to transfer money from the 3rd party merchant on that card and of course I'm ready to pay more for that type of service.

Special thanks for the provided link, will save it, it's very helpful!
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:14:50 PM

I'd also advise you to ignore what this guy says. Spectrocoin are selective scammers. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669877.0. Which means,they can steal your bitcoins next, so I wouldn't recommend Spectrocoin. I'm using UQuid now, although they have a $2k loading limit, so just buy another one after you hit the limit(if you can).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: