Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest.  (Read 16654 times)
HansWermhat

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:57:38 AM

Don't listen to what other people suggest, your best bet is to do your research and decide for yourself.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:01:35 AM

I think just holding bitcoins is much better than investing in ICO's
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:29:40 AM

Look at STeX exchange. I think it is good to invest. Token holder will get profit share. Learn on website and whitepaper. stex.exchange or joining on official telegram t.me/STeXexchange

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:35:15 AM

Spectre is highly recommended by the players in the financial world  They  are building one of the first innovation  that financial market has ever witness! Brokeless transaction! Spectre platform is going to change a lot of things and most especially reduce lost and wastage. Get in while you can!
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:00:50 AM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
you can invest in ethbooks, just not i'm be a part of this because ethbooks reach 41,194 ETH/42,500 ETH its mean ethbooks almost reach the hardcap and ethbooks ico successfull. trust me, if i have a modal i want to invest on it because really success and sure profitable
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

my opinion is that investing in ico brings good money. the main thing is to choose and read, to be informed. now my choice is live stars, a strong team with an interesting project. Good luck

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:03:09 AM

In my opinion, the best and good potential ICO is MicroMoney, Bitclave, Brickblock and Worldcore. I been research and look for  some review of these project in youtube, telegram group ICO discussion, and in this forum. And the conclusion of this project is they are backed and manage by a professional team. Their teams are well known in the blockchain community and the project goals are also interesting.

Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:11:12 AM

I suggest u do your own research , but invest in some ICO who already have a product.
Like Kyber: they got $60 million in their pockets and they launched something what they should shame theirselver for.
Be careful!
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:00:32 AM

BITJOB - token for student jobs (I don't know if the ICO is still on), Notary platform - they look very promising and have a serious team behind the project.

But please - do your own research, these are just my suggestions.

Hughcrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:38:10 AM

I think one should hedge ones bets by placing several different investments. I believe the real upside is in healthcare, recycling and energy especially, due to the double whammy of deregulation at the same time as decentralisation through blockchain.

Have a look at Prosume Energy - unbelievable team (including advisors from Ernst and Young and sovereign wealth funds), and real blockchain experience from people who have been in the [Suspicious link removed]munity since inception, as well as seasoned energy professionals.

https://prosume.io
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:41:56 AM

Is not a good advise to invest in an ICO in this time. Most ICO Tokens go below ICO Price. You have to choose wisely.

a lot of icos are mentioned here. i would only agree with cindicator. Kyber are already done. RedPulse is also a opportunity
If you are saying about the future of altant and that should go lower the than the ico price, but not for the kyber, your statement was not true, kyber already traded above 5x from the ico price at 0.00166 eth each token.

I said i agreed with cindicator, kyber and redpulse.
At the moment i can recommend quantstamp

And Atlant: I joined just the bounty program and not investing in it. It has a huge bounty......thats the only reason.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:21:58 AM

Etherbook is the best ICO for the months of October! The moment this gem hit the market, their will be an outstanding bull on it! The reason for that is not far fetch! Ethbook has almost hit it's hard cap. There are vendors, pattners, bookshop and online bookstore lining up to do business with Ethbook! If you want special return this season on your capital, rush now and buy some token before it ends in less than 10 hours!

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

I suggest you to research about the ICO because it is hard to listen to others, what if they suggest about the coin or token but the happen is not good. Then you will blame othera now,  it is better to make your own research. So you can't blame others .
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:37:09 AM

invest in dragonchain ico... official blockchain of waltdisney company.... you will get tons of money after ico..... Cool
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:07:15 PM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I ghink Eidoo has a bright future knowing that in their token sale, in just two weeks they are already close upon reaching the target hardcap which proves that it is a good ICO. I would like to suggest airtoken but it is just that, Airtoken ICo has already ended. You may find more ICOs that has potential since lots of ICOs appears each in everytime.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:53:48 PM

in my opinion swarm is good ico, Easily deploy capital into real assets using the power of blockchain.
maybe when ico started i want to invest in this ico https://www.swarm.fund/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:08:06 PM

ICO is good to invest your bitcoin because it helps to grow it, but you need to choose best ICO depends to your taste because as of now they have many ICO until now is live so you can invest that. But its better to make a research first of what ICO help to your bitcoin grow. Because they have ICO will not successful so I suggest be careful while you investing think before you invest.
zahra4577 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:16:22 PM

I think this is not the right time for ico as market is low.Which was the last successful ico in this quarter?

BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:46:29 PM

Is not a good advise to invest in an ICO in this time. Most ICO Tokens go below ICO Price. You have to choose wisely.

a lot of icos are mentioned here. i would only agree with cindicator. Kyber are already done. RedPulse is also a opportunity
If you are saying about the future of altant and that should go lower the than the ico price, but not for the kyber, your statement was not true, kyber already traded above 5x from the ico price at 0.00166 eth each token.

I think he is saying about the upcoming or ongoing ICO. As recently with the hype of bitcoin gold fever, a lot of the recently completed ICO did not perform well. Even those that seems very promising at the start and expected to perform well did not do so. Some example are airswap and ripio. They were selling cheaper than the ICO price. Even youtuber crushcrypto also highlight this issue during her most recent video.

peterschmidthh

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:56:52 AM

Too many invest in hyped up marketing projects that have a much more difficult future - which is reflected in the tokens trading down.

People need to shift the way they choose - ignore the most hyped ones and go for the ones that organically grow their interest - not purely based on the same muppets promoting some ICOs.

As someone else said in these pages - go for healthcare and energy - Prosume Energy looks the most promising out of the real projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: