Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology)  (Read 52544 times)
digitalcoins (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:00:22 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 06:28:02 AM by digitalcoins

Hello! My name is Andrey Voronkov, owner of DrugDiscovery@home project. We are preparing distributed supercomputing project, which has a goal to couple P2P BOINC technology and Ethereum smart-contracts and blockchain technology.

The project is called Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining

WEBSITE

SONM is a decentralized worldwide fog computer for any general purpose computing − from site hosting to scientific calculations. The purpose of SONM is to replace hash-based traditional cryptocurrency mining, which now dominates the blockchain community.

WHITEPAPER OF THE PROJECT

Buyers of computing power get more cost-efficient solution than cloud services (Amazon, Microsoft,
Google Cloud, Digital Ocean etc.) can offer.
We use fog computing instead of cloud, so there is no more need to pay in advance for private and monopolized
cloud computing. Since SONM is fully decentralized, there is no centralized authority that regulates
computing resource distribution.
SONM has hybrid architecture, and thereby supports any kind of computational tasks without facing Ethereum’s
“out of gas” problem.
From a technical point of view, SONM has a top layer of underlying P2P technologies – BitTorrent for data
transfer, modified P2P BOINC protocol as a scientific decentralized computing platform, Ethereum Smart
Contracts as a PoE (Proof of Execution) and consensus system, BitMessage for communication etc.
There is no central control behind the system and no backdoors or escape hatches. Several existing technologies
were combined and modified by our developers to make a new GRIB (GRID+Blockchain) technology.

SONM platform gives all the miners profitable solution.

With SONM you will stop burning your kilowatts for PoW mining and start serving calculations for all distributed
World Wide Web. For those who are confused by difficulty bomb or Ethereum (and many others)
PoS-migration - each miner is suggested most profitable applications and tasks for his hardware. CPU,
GPU, ASIC, even gaming consoles and smartphones can be used for SONM fog computing. All you need is
to set up mining client application and run it.

In terms of providing distributed value for investors, SONM uses its own token SNM, based on Ethereum
blockchain.
In comparison to Microsoft, Amazon and Google clouds our technology can provide not only homogenous computing devices (like Tesla K80 Nvidia devices on Amazon), but optimize tasks usage over distributed computing cloud of different devices (including consumer), which can be universally used for different computing purposes

There will be pre-ICO pre-sale and ICO.
Currently we are looking for team more members.

Can you please also give your comments and criticisms on white paper?
We also welcome different new participants of the team.

Announcement on DrugDiscovery@home forum:
https://boinc.drugdiscoveryathome.com/forum_thread.php?id=2062#4660

===========================================================================

TOKEN - SONM (ticker - SNM).

BOUNTIES

TRANSLATIONS

Bounties for translations (WP+OP translation) are available (please PM about specific bounties you want):

Portugese - Reserved
Chinese - Reserved
Russian - Reserved
Indonesian - Reserved
Vietnamese - Reserved
German - Reserved
French - Reserved
Italian - Reserved
Filipino - Reserved
Polish - Reserved
Hebrew - Reserved
Turkish -  Reserved
Spanish - Reserved
Scandinavian -?
Arabic - ?
Other - please post here

COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT

Chinese - Reserved
Polish - Reserved
Portugese - Reserved
Russian - Reserved
Other - please PM

BITCOINTALK

Bitcointalk activity bounties - please PM.

Community management includes communication with mass media.

SOCIAL NETWORKS

ReddIt

Twitter

Facebook

Google Groups

TeleGram

Slack

Medium  

TECHNOLOGY

- Artificial intelligence (unsupervised DNN learning, learning with reinforcement)
- P2P netoworks
- Grid computing
- Torrent

Please write me PM about your desirable participation, about your skills and desirable compensation.

Looking for team members for various startups

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 02:43:59 PM

Without even take a look at the website actually, can you please tell me if there is one or more escrows involved in the pre-ICO pre-sale and ICO?

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

Never heard till now about drugdiscoveryathome , for a moment i thought it had to do with home drug recipes ( LSD etc ) Smiley . Your project is interresting and by checking wayback machine it is an old project from 2009 . My main concern is how can we be sure that behind SONM is the team of  drugdiscoveryathome ? Will you make an announcement from your website that SONM will be your new project ?
In case you are legit , good luck with your project .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
clivemy

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:38:29 PM

Could this be integrated with the Elastic Project, which is a supercomputer project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396233.3500
digitalcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

Without even take a look at the website actually, can you please tell me if there is one or more escrows involved in the pre-ICO pre-sale and ICO?

We consider this option. Which escrows would you prefer? We can make a voting for the preferable escrow.

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 04:18:19 PM

We consider this option. Which escrows would you prefer? We can make a voting for the preferable escrow.

I won't partecipate in the ICO so I have no preferences about it, I can just suggest you to set milestones on the release of funds with a reputable escrow.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
digitalcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:21:42 PM

Could this be integrated with the Elastic Project, which is a supercomputer project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396233.3500

We plan our project to be compatible with other similar projects like Elastic Project, Golem and iex.ec
That s one of the features. Also it will be integrated with cloud services, so that buyers and sellers will flow to the place of the best profits/gains. We plan to use machine learning and further deep learning on application-hardware optimization.

HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:54:10 PM

@digitalcoins i asked something in post #3 . I would really like to know if you will make an announcement at drugdiscoveryathome.com that this is a project created by drugdiscoveryathome . In case that there's not such announcement you are just a random guy who uses a project to promote his . This community has seen many scams and it has to be clear who you are ,  if you want people to invest in your project .
Also escrow is a must , SebastianJu is my favorite .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Dxt

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:24:46 PM

It looks like a scam. Need proof of the communication http://sonm.io/ and http://www.drugdiscoveryathome.com. Also on the escrow held by ICO information. Too many tricks scammers come up with lately.
digitalcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:47:34 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 07:30:24 PM by digitalcoins

@digitalcoins i asked something in post #3 . I would really like to know if you will make an announcement at drugdiscoveryathome.com that this is a project created by drugdiscoveryathome . In case that there's not such announcement you are just a random guy who uses a project to promote his . This community has seen many scams and it has to be clear who you are ,  if you want people to invest in your project .

Yes, there will be such an announcement.  Please don t blame me, just didn t had that in mind that it may be needed to post on DrugDiscovery@home web site.
Here is on forum:

PS We ll place announcement on the web site, when www.sonm.io web site is ready.
As to escrow - please make your suggestions.

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:04:31 AM

if you need local translator dev??? i would reserve indonesian translation
thank you
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 04:06:14 AM

aka they want to use your computer to DDOS websites and hack people. Pass.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:13:32 AM

All new coins are ico, the alts are really dead. What about mining?
xinyichao

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:18:49 AM

if really can connect BOINC technology and Ethereum smart-contracts and blockchain technology,i think it will be different project .
please reserve chinese translation,thanks
powerfull

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:21:14 AM

where's your team or just only one guy here.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:26:14 AM

where's your team or just only one guy here.

Another one guy team, he ask several bitcoins and the will "contract" another people to do the work. The work will never be done, and the will run away with the money. Thats the story of every ico in here.
falala69

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:48:05 AM

@digitalcoins i asked something in post #3 . I would really like to know if you will make an announcement at drugdiscoveryathome.com that this is a project created by drugdiscoveryathome . In case that there's not such announcement you are just a random guy who uses a project to promote his . This community has seen many scams and it has to be clear who you are ,  if you want people to invest in your project .

Yes, there will be such an announcement.  Please don t blame me, just didn t had that in mind that it may be needed to post on DrugDiscovery@home web site.
Here is on forum:

PS We ll place announcement on the web site, when www.sonm.io web site is ready.
As to escrow - please make your suggestions.

You should visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 before picking up an escrow.

Whats the advantages using SONM than Elastic/Golem? How you handle sensitive information that included  each task?  Smiley
barnaba

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:25:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32vlOgN_3QQ

AMBITION is key to start true innovation.

I
jakehdchoi

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:48:47 AM

another supercomputer after Elastic, Golem and probably more.
good luck dev, I hope to see what you guy develop! Cool
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:09:53 AM

if the website is already there? because I have not seen all of it.
I hope this project can be successful later

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
  Print  

Jump to: