Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology)  (Read 52544 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

what happened to this coin, the price rise much these days, i almost think it will die after the core member leave away and now it seems to be more and more promising

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

what happened to this coin, the price rise much these days, i almost think it will die after the core member leave away and now it seems to be more and more promising

Some important update is planned for 25th of this month and the team does not want to disclose it early.The rise is due to this, I am expecting it to be back on ico price ~4500 sat when we get close to Christmas.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:31:34 PM

Some important update is planned for 25th of this month and the team does not want to disclose it early.The rise is due to this, I am expecting it to be back on ico price ~4500 sat when we get close to Christmas.

i hope it true, i hold this coin from now and i never see this coin up to ico price,
i hope 25th can be up more ico price and i can sell my coin Smiley
thanks for info
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:35:41 PM

I remember this was a big ICO, it would be really nice if the price recovers to the ICO price.

carlosvaldes

Activity: 420

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

I remember this was a big ICO, it would be really nice if the price recovers to the ICO price.
hi.what is the ico price?i think it is a nice program.but the price is so low.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
BigRasputin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:15:31 PM

hi.what is the ico price?i think it is a nice program.but the price is so low.

43 million dollars were collected.
 8 snm 1 usd
1 snm = 0.00005500 sat = 0.125 usd

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
muffinrejoice

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:45:34 AM

Have joined the project. I have sent the email. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

SONM Q&A session (January 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYUo3cLtrZw&t=
Q&A timestamps:
- When SONM is ready in August, how do companies buy SONM to buy computer power? Via exchange is costly in fees, so will it be possible on SONM network itself?
- Is there any plans to integrate Paypal yo buy and sell SNM tokens?
- What about platform for Windows not only Linux?
- What the TOP-10 companies with which you would like to conclude a partnership?
- Why you are better than Golem?
- Can you create the biggest mining far in the world?
- What HW should I buy for nodes, Xeon, or Ryzen? What do you think DDR3 RAM would be fine, or there would be bigger demand for DDR4? Will be Ampere, or Volta supported?
- Recommendations on the GPU - Nvidia or AMD?
- Comments on DADI
- About the previous Q&A and TOP-10 exchange listing
- Have you considered competing in Kaggle and other machine learning competitions to advertise your technology to the machine learning community?
- How successful was the performance of the MVP Testnet?
- Would there be higher monetary gains per unit processed for offering a larger dedicated computing pool ?
- Will there be SONM-level support for enterprise features: failover, replication, snapshot/backup, load balancing? Will it be able to run 100TB "monolithic" DB?
- The end product will be apps for sale/purchase of capacity? As it would be simple for the average user?
- What about Electronic Government based on SONM?
- Let’s say I want to leverage your network’s computing resources to run augmented reality applications (which requires near real-time processing). Assuming that your network has the resources to support the application locally and can meet the low-latency requirements, how does your network guarantee that the processing will be done by those nodes nearest to the requestor in order to meet the latency requirements?
- If a customer wants to use SONM for botnet, then task will be stopped when he send illegal task?
- Announcements and marketing plans for 2018
- About the dividends.
- What are you going to do if somebody runs a virus code on the Worker?
-  Ethereum network becoming more and more slow and expensive. Woudn't be better to move SONM to IOTA, ARK or a platform that hasn't mining?
- ​If SONM is partnering with enterprise storage companies for cloud based solutions then don't you think decentralization concept is at stake?
- How will you found the project over the next 10/15 years, once ICO founds run out?
- Do you have a forecast about when could you have the first income from core business and when could you get positive free cash flow?
- Can you tell us how many customers are using & supplying computing power?
- Do you have any new relevant customer who recently got interested in the future SONM Marketplace?
- Will be some requirements on the internet speed a provider of computing power must have? Lets says a consumer takes computing power from two providers at the same time. Then can you make it work in an efficient way ?
- If a provider shut down on purpose (e.g. he is a competitor) the pc and the consumer do an important task in that case what will happen?
- Are already working on the graphical interface for the Marketplace?
- Your competitors use public roadmap, where all investors could see progress in realtime. Can we do the same?
- Is the use of SONM limited by the development of APIs on Cocaine? How will people be incentivized to develop these APIs?
yewq888

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

SONM is very powerful, it can: social statistics, climate prediction, bioinformatics, drug development, modeling, and so on. It looks cool.
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

SONM Q&A session (January 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYUo3cLtrZw&t=
Q&A timestamps:
- When SONM is ready in August, how do companies buy SONM to buy computer power? Via exchange is costly in fees, so will it be possible on SONM network itself?
- Is there any plans to integrate Paypal yo buy and sell SNM tokens?
- What about platform for Windows not only Linux?
- What the TOP-10 companies with which you would like to conclude a partnership?
- Why you are better than Golem?
- Can you create the biggest mining far in the world?
- What HW should I buy for nodes, Xeon, or Ryzen? What do you think DDR3 RAM would be fine, or there would be bigger demand for DDR4? Will be Ampere, or Volta supported?
- Recommendations on the GPU - Nvidia or AMD?
- Comments on DADI
- About the previous Q&A and TOP-10 exchange listing
- Have you considered competing in Kaggle and other machine learning competitions to advertise your technology to the machine learning community?
- How successful was the performance of the MVP Testnet?
- Would there be higher monetary gains per unit processed for offering a larger dedicated computing pool ?
- Will there be SONM-level support for enterprise features: failover, replication, snapshot/backup, load balancing? Will it be able to run 100TB "monolithic" DB?
- The end product will be apps for sale/purchase of capacity? As it would be simple for the average user?
- What about Electronic Government based on SONM?
- Let’s say I want to leverage your network’s computing resources to run augmented reality applications (which requires near real-time processing). Assuming that your network has the resources to support the application locally and can meet the low-latency requirements, how does your network guarantee that the processing will be done by those nodes nearest to the requestor in order to meet the latency requirements?
- If a customer wants to use SONM for botnet, then task will be stopped when he send illegal task?
- Announcements and marketing plans for 2018
- About the dividends.
- What are you going to do if somebody runs a virus code on the Worker?
-  Ethereum network becoming more and more slow and expensive. Woudn't be better to move SONM to IOTA, ARK or a platform that hasn't mining?
- ​If SONM is partnering with enterprise storage companies for cloud based solutions then don't you think decentralization concept is at stake?
- How will you found the project over the next 10/15 years, once ICO founds run out?
- Do you have a forecast about when could you have the first income from core business and when could you get positive free cash flow?
- Can you tell us how many customers are using & supplying computing power?
- Do you have any new relevant customer who recently got interested in the future SONM Marketplace?
- Will be some requirements on the internet speed a provider of computing power must have? Lets says a consumer takes computing power from two providers at the same time. Then can you make it work in an efficient way ?
- If a provider shut down on purpose (e.g. he is a competitor) the pc and the consumer do an important task in that case what will happen?
- Are already working on the graphical interface for the Marketplace?
- Your competitors use public roadmap, where all investors could see progress in realtime. Can we do the same?
- Is the use of SONM limited by the development of APIs on Cocaine? How will people be incentivized to develop these APIs?
I am a speculator In this market, I'm concerned about "Announcements and marketing plans for 2018", but I am at work, so I can not watch the video. Is anyone explaining?
MrDarkElf

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

So what with SOMN now?
When we will see this super computer?
I glad that project still live, but it is really needed to make some real things to be on the top of crypto charts. I believe that this year we will se significant development results

tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

Where is the link of binance trading? I can't search it on binance.
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

MVP Beta Test Winners

We launched a Minimum Viable Product on Dec 25th that created troves of real-work insights, which worked on the test tokens and fulfilled all that was expected, confirming the selected architectural solutions. That means that MVP working system could be shifted from a Testnet to a Livenet with real SNM tokens!

Let’s have a closer look on the testing statistics.

The list of MVP awardees

As promised, we have rewarded the first 100 active users of the MVP with SNM tokens! We chose to split the rewards between the first 50 suppliers and 50 customers. All that was required was to make and close deals (buying or selling resources on the Testnet).

Check the lists below to find your Ethereum address: if it’s on the list you have already received a 200 SNM reward!

https://blog.sonm.io/mvp-beta-test-winners-14130acbe232

Mettius81

Activity: 491

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

When i move my SONM token from Binance the fee is very very high. Someone can tell me if there is a cheapes way for move the tokens?
Thanks a lot
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

SONM for Machine Learning: TensorFlow/Keras RNN as Jupyter notebook on 6 GPU mining rig

Jupyter is a modern tool for conducting data mining and machine learning experiments. It provides simple GUI for wiki notepad, inline program code snippets, and inline execution results. It transforms a remote mining rig into a powerful workplace for a data scientist. Ready to use solution with SONM!

https://medium.com/@iolebedev/sonm-for-machine-learning-tensorflow-keras-rnn-as-jupyter-notebook-on-6-gpu-mining-rig-eaa647765209
sphilia

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

Congratulations to sonm for making ML algorithms works. Nice job.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:06:59 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 12:24:16 PM by ANDREW 555

Hard Fork (February 09)
https://coindar.org/en/event/sonm-snm-hard-fork-3337
SONM community AMA (February 20 16:00 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/sonm-snm-sonm-community-ama-3750
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

RVSP: Meet-up Invitation From SONM, the Decentralized Fog-Computing Platform
http://blog.worldhostingdays.com/rvsp-meet-invitation-sonm-decentralized-fog-computing-platform/

Join us on Wednesday, March 14th fom 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Hotel Santa Isabell- Vasco de Gama, in Rust, Germany!

In 2018, SONM – the decentralized fog-computing platform is conducting a series of global meet-ups with our community.

Join us on Wednesday, March 14, from 5 p.m to 7 p.m. at the Hotel Santa Isabell, Vasco de Gama, in Rust, Germany!

There, we will be hosting an open discussion about the future of fog computing, technology perspectives, and limitations. We will also discuss how SONM’s technology benefits end users and hardware suppliers. At the event, you will meet Igor Lebedev, CTO and Olga Kazmina, CMO and learn about our upcoming plans and recent achievements.
david.Bauman

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=SONM+%28SNM%29&SortBy=0
I heard from friend that this coin make x4 min. Have some good news but what you think guys?
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

Fresh news arrived on "Operation A" — suppliers will get $4 per each Tb of transferred #data (full-duplex). You can count how much you get for your bandwidth. We need more suppliers! Join now! http://bit.ly/2HNUoEC  

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: