Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best offer solving RaiBlocks captchas solo(the end)  (Read 61877 times)
mu77aL

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:12:28 PM

Finally I can share some great news with you all, we will go online with our own captching pool! This will mean that we are able to keep paying each day the captcha clickers like we did before. The website will be announced in the next hours so all people that want to join can start working.

Will also start cooperating with a great team of people to make it as good as possible for all people who like to click captchas.

the team:
-mu77al
-tahta
-onlinedragon

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872957.new#new

This is the Real Captcha Claiming Pool.
The Old System is not working anymore and takes 10%!!!! RaiCaptchas only 3%!!!!

www.RaiCaptchas.com
To the Moon  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

Finally I can share some great news with you all, we will go online with our own captching pool! This will mean that we are able to keep paying each day the captcha clickers like we did before. The website will be announced in the next hours so all people that want to join can start working.

Will also start cooperating with a great team of people to make it as good as possible for all people who like to click captchas.

the team:
-mu77al
-tahta
-onlinedragon

www.RaiCaptchas.com
To the Moon  Wink
This service is still working but currently not accepting new participants. Please don't advertise your shady captcha pool here. You have things to hide and you have a bad history.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:02:32 PM

the team:
-mu77al
-tahta
-onlinedragon

www.RaiCaptchas.com
To the Moon  Wink

old system still working very well .. don't promote your scam pool here..
mu77aL

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:10:40 PM

the team:
-mu77al
-tahta
-onlinedragon

www.RaiCaptchas.com
To the Moon  Wink
This service is still working but currently not accepting new participants. Please don't advertise your shady captcha pool here. You have things to hide and you have a bad history.

Our Pool is simply Paying each Day Smiley I just wanted to tell you guys that you could get 7% more from your work if you claim over RaiCaptchas.com,
nothing else Wink

You guys are free to do what u want. i can jsut say we pay every validated claim Smiley

kinldy regards,
mu77al
xFiber

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:32:18 PM

the team:
-mu77al
-tahta
-onlinedragon

www.RaiCaptchas.com
To the Moon  Wink

Our Pool is simply Paying each Day Smiley I just wanted to tell you guys that you could get 7% more from your work if you claim over RaiCaptchas.com,
nothing else Wink

You guys are free to do what u want. i can jsut say we pay every validated claim Smiley

kinldy regards,
mu77al
That's very possible you pay for every validated claim but there's no need to advertise it on this honest service.
onlinedragon (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:50:47 PM

the team:
-mu77al
-tahta
-onlinedragon

www.RaiCaptchas.com
To the Moon  Wink

nothing else Wink

kinldy regards,
mu77al
This pool is not supported by me anymore so stop promoting your service in mine thread, it's impossible to cooperate with a person like you and really hope no one will ever do business with you. Anyone should read the last pages of your thread so that they know enough how you are working with people. You will never receive any respect from people the way you thread people it's really annoying, tried many times to bring this to a good end but you simply keep refusing this.

Scammer Family Tree:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1326221.0  

Not supported pool thread of Davie:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872957.msg18812717#msg18812717
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:56:05 AM

the team:
-mu77al
-tahta
-onlinedragon

www.RaiCaptchas.com
To the Moon  Wink

nothing else Wink

kinldy regards,
mu77al
what is this guy doing here? advertising his pool on other thread? you are no longer supported by marvin. So please stop advertising it here cause we all started and working with marvin and no problem at all..just take yourself and your shady pool out if this clean thread.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:31:28 AM

I think now there are many people showing interest towards Mrai Captcha entry job, I am very much interested in working but I have some other works going on at present, so now it is not possible for me to work.
jawed

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:32:17 AM

Is the website down?
Showing err 404 when I try to go to the website.
Does anyone else facing the same issue or is it just me?
gichrys

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:05:12 AM

Is the website down?
Showing err 404 when I try to go to the website.
Does anyone else facing the same issue or is it just me?

you are not alone.
onlinedragon (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:01:21 PM

Yesterday I could sell the mrai @1238 satoshi each, payments have been sent for the work that is done at 29-04/30-04 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/2ebeccfcd1d6e9f0de6cf2f23e40612ba299e0f9c0891962d7d77e88049a4d09

azgetar   0.00512532            
kenesu   0.00166016            
campica   0.00390000            
Guzztsar   0.00366572            
xFiber   0.00202784            
alonsorodrigohh   0.00205013            

For now we will not work with any pool, since the new rules of RaiBlocks you have to accumulate until you reach the top 60 to receive payment in the next round, even that doesn't look like a real problem since some that are in this service reach the top 60 once in the day. Even when you don't reach the top 60 once in the day you can easily do this once in the few days without clicking the whole day.

Will start accepting new participants from now, anyone that want to join this service can send me a PM than I will reply with the info you need!
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:38:35 PM

For now we will not work with any pool, since the new rules of RaiBlocks you have to accumulate until you reach the top 60 to receive payment in the next round, even that doesn't look like a real problem since some that are in this service reach the top 60 once in the day. Even when you don't reach the top 60 once in the day you can easily do this once in the few days without clicking the whole day.
This is actually true. There is no need to join captcha pools because you'll eventually reach top 60. You only need to join if you want to get your mrai every hour and trade it. Trading mrai is not an easy task to do but i think marvin is doing a great job on it which is very convenient to those who are using his service.

There is one problem though. If you reach top 60 when the total number of claims is very high, this means that you will receive lower mrai. My tip is when you already have 2000 claims, watch the total number of claims. If total number of claims is very high, stop claiming for the hour and when it is low, this is the time you should go full speed on claiming and target to reach top 60
xFiber

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:10:28 PM

Yesterday I could sell the mrai @1238 satoshi each, payments have been sent for the work that is done at 29-04/30-04 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/2ebeccfcd1d6e9f0de6cf2f23e40612ba299e0f9c0891962d7d77e88049a4d09

azgetar   0.00512532            
kenesu   0.00166016            
campica   0.00390000            
Guzztsar   0.00366572            
xFiber   0.00202784            

Will start accepting new participants from now, anyone that want to join this service can send me a PM than I will reply with the info you need!
Thanks for the payment. Atleast you are a very trustable guy and always paying on time. The price per mrai has also gone up quite significantly which is always nice. But for some reason I cannot seem to access the faucet on the official raiblockscommunity.net site. Someone else having this problem as well?
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

azgetar   0.00512532            
kenesu   0.00166016            
campica   0.00390000            
Guzztsar   0.00366572            
xFiber   0.00202784            

Thanks for the payment. Atleast you are a very trustable guy and always paying on time. The price per mrai has also gone up quite significantly which is always nice. But for some reason I cannot seem to access the faucet on the official raiblockscommunity.net site. Someone else having this problem as well?
they are currently transferring to a new/faster server to solve the problems of the faucet(i.e.too many invalid claims)
Guzztsar

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:53:34 PM

Since yesterday the faucet are in maintenance, hope he will back soon.
ethantaylor

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:37:26 PM

This is actually true. There is no need to join captcha pools because you'll eventually reach top 60. You only need to join if you want to get your mrai every hour and trade it. Trading mrai is not an easy task to do but i think marvin is doing a great job on it which is very convenient to those who are using his service.

There is one problem though. If you reach top 60 when the total number of claims is very high, this means that you will receive lower mrai. My tip is when you already have 2000 claims, watch the total number of claims. If total number of claims is very high, stop claiming for the hour and when it is low, this is the time you should go full speed on claiming and target to reach top 60
Hi. I joined a captcha-solving team yesterday and I'm still quite new to this kind of business. Do you mean I don't actually need to join a team?

Besides, I solved 509 captcha yesterday and earned 19.36 Mrai. Is that amount of earning good or just average?

xFiber

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

Hi. I joined a captcha-solving team yesterday and I'm still quite new to this kind of business. Do you mean I don't actually need to join a team?

Besides, I solved 509 captcha yesterday and earned 19.36 Mrai. Is that amount of earning good or just average?
You don't need to join a pool but if you do the chances of getting into the top 60 are a lot higher since you are working in a team. Well it depends the price of each mrai is valued at around 1100 satoshis at this very moment so for 19.36 mrai that would give you a total of 21,296 satoshis. That isn't as much but a good start. To get into the top 60 you will need around 2,500 claims (will give you around 190-200 mrai). You don't need to do those claims in one sitting, you can stack them up. For example you make 1000 claims today 500 tommorow and 1000 the next day. If you reach 2,500 claims you will get paid that day.
ethantaylor

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:12:18 PM

You don't need to join a pool but if you do the chances of getting into the top 60 are a lot higher since you are working in a team. Well it depends the price of each mrai is valued at around 1100 satoshis at this very moment so for 19.36 mrai that would give you a total of 21,296 satoshis. That isn't as much but a good start. To get into the top 60 you will need around 2,500 claims (will give you around 190-200 mrai). You don't need to do those claims in one sitting, you can stack them up. For example you make 1000 claims today 500 tommorow and 1000 the next day. If you reach 2,500 claims you will get paid that day.
Thank you. Does a "pool" mean a team? The word "team" I'm referring to at here means a group of people who work together. Just like the OP of this thread hires a group of people to work together.

And you also mentioned that I earned 21,296 satoshis. So that means my current team is offering me 41.8 satoshis per captcha solved (21,296 satoshis divided by 509 captchas). Is that rate good? And is the offer of the team of this thread higher than 41.8 satoshis per captcha solved?

xFiber

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:26:23 PM

Thank you. Does a "pool" mean a team? The word "team" I'm referring to at here means a group of people who work together. Just like the OP of this thread hires a group of people to work together.

And you also mentioned that I earned 21,296 satoshis. So that means my current team is offering me 41.8 satoshis per captcha solved (21,296 satoshis divided by 509 captchas). Is that rate good? And is the offer of the team of this thread higher than 41.8 satoshis per captcha solved?
No problem and yes a pool means a group of people who claim together to get into the top 60. It's hard to say how much you earn per captcha since the price per mrai in btc changes everyday. One day it rises a little bit, the other day it falls a little. The owner of this group (Marvin) takes 10% off your total amount for the services he provides (managing and sending payments).
ardani332

Activity: 481

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:48:46 AM

hello sir, im change confirm sell now
thank you

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: