Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best offer solving RaiBlocks captchas solo(the end)  (Read 61872 times)
mdedana

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:30:05 PM

I want to hold my Mari and not sell till further notice. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:06:31 AM

Hi, i would like to solve some captchas.
a lot of freetime!

PM me if possible
thanks
dulkolak

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:25:37 AM

Sir i wanna change my payment option from sell to hold. Please hold on my Mrai and not sell till further notice. Thank you for being so considerate.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:53:56 AM

Just a hint, I don't know if it will be interesting for you OP, but could you update the main post with the currently mrai price always that you come to this thread to do an update?

Or to paste a link here directly to the mrai price page?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:55:47 AM

PM Me PLEASE Thanks  Smiley Smiley
MarcelHimself

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:04:37 AM

hey OP ..can you update earnings on spreadsheet ..also i want to change my status to HOLD please
chen24

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

OP, I already sent you a PM to sell my current mrais, and please change my  status from sell to hold.

kaoutar86

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:20:49 AM

I want to change from sell to hold , thank you Cry Cry Cry
MarcelHimself

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:13:48 AM

please update latest earning on spreadsheet OP  Wink
onlinedragon (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:17:46 AM

Please all be patient currently I am not yet home, had to do some other work first so when I am home again I will do all mutations. It will also not going faster if people are asking the same questions here in mine thread and in PM, will answer all messages as soon as possible. Some people get impatient when they don't get an answer in the same hour but don't forget that I am not an robot.
MarcelHimself

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:53:15 AM

thank you for responding ...one more thing ...  are the bonus is still available ?
joeksmh

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

its still open for more i'm interested PM me tq  Grin
MarcelHimself

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

still waiting for op update earnings  Roll Eyes
onlinedragon (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:39:14 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 09:13:04 PM by onlinedragon

Updated this on the spreadsheet.

a lot of freetime!

PM me if possible
thanks
Pm send

Sir i wanna change my payment option from sell to hold. Please hold on my Mrai and not sell till further notice. Thank you for being so considerate.

Just a hint, I don't know if it will be interesting for you OP, but could you update the main post with the currently mrai price always that you come to this thread to do an update?

Will update the price in the main post so it's more clear for the people what today's rate is, that the mrai will be more worth when it hits an exchange again is irrelevant for people who want to sell it daily.

PM Me PLEASE Thanks  Smiley Smiley
Pm send

hey OP ..can you update earnings on spreadsheet ..also i want to change my status to HOLD please
please update latest earning on spreadsheet OP  Wink
thank you for responding ...one more thing ...  are the bonus is still available ?
still waiting for op update earnings  Roll Eyes
Maybe you need to learn to be patient, things will not going faster if you behave you like this I receive each day many messages so sometimes things can take some more time. The mrai tab on the spreadsheet was already updated when you posted your last message. Can you imagine what will happen if all people who are using this service are acting like you do, thanks for understanding.

Updated this on the spreadsheet, so far each weekend we had a bonus weekend so mine intention is to do it this weekend again, only it depends totally on the amount of coins we can sell this week. This week wasn't the most great for us so will wait a bit what will happen in the next days.

OP, I already sent you a PM to sell my current mrais, and please change my  status from sell to hold.
Updated this on the spreadsheet, you will receive today the payment of your earnings.

its still open for more i'm interested PM me tq  Grin
Pm send
onlinedragon (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

Today I could sell the mrai @350 satoshi each, payments have been sent for the work that is done at 13-03 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/88eee3776cdbaeca559704a357d21330b22975b94004780e11554ba4ed230e54

lemurians   0.00184590                                                                                                                                                         
azgetar   0.00405720                                                                                                                                                         
haleva   0.00052605                                                                                                                                                         
chen24   0.00059535                                                                                                                                                         
eriovht467 3   0.00204750                                                                                                                                                         
eriovht467   0.00322245                                                                                                                                                         
usman41   0.00161280                                                                                                                                                         

The last 2 days I did buy the mrai myself because I didn't find a legit buyer who would pay more for it at this moment, because I can't do this all days from tomorrow on I will sell it for the highest bid even when the price is disappointing for the people who still prefer to sell it daily and don't want to wait. There is a big chance that the sell price will not reach 350 satoshi so mine suggestion is still hold your earnings for now!
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:42:30 AM

Guys I have a question regarding recaptcha.
For some unknown reason, from time to time my captcha box turns in to slow-motion mode.
One riddle takes more than 30sec to solve! Terribly slow!
Those puzzles with rivers or store front that disappear after you click on them are affected the most.
Captcha on other faucets, google captcha of course, works like a charm, but this one doesn't.
Is this issue known, is it just me? Anyone knows how to solve it? I tried mobile Mraifaucet but its the same, adblock is off, not in private-mode... Huh
The same here, earlier today was stable, but just for a few hours.
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:47:47 AM

Shoot me a PM, but give me a slight explanation on how this works, I'm not very familiar with this mrai thing. Smiley
MarcelHimself

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:15:52 AM

a lot of freetime!

PM me if possible
thanks
Pm send

Will update the price in the main post so it's more clear for the people what today's rate is, that the mrai will be more worth when it hits an exchange again is irrelevant for people who want to sell it daily.

PM Me PLEASE Thanks  Smiley Smiley
Pm send

please update latest earning on spreadsheet OP  Wink
thank you for responding ...one more thing ...  are the bonus is still available ?
still waiting for op update earnings  Roll Eyes
Maybe you need to learn to be patient, things will not going faster if you behave you like this I receive each day many messages so sometimes things can take some more time. The mrai tab on the spreadsheet was already updated when you posted your last message. Can you imagine what will happen if all people who are using this service are acting like you do, thanks for understanding.

Updated this on the spreadsheet, so far each weekend we had a bonus weekend so mine intention is to do it this weekend again, only it depends totally on the amount of coins we can sell this week. This week wasn't the most great for us so will wait a bit what will happen in the next days.

OP, I already sent you a PM to sell my current mrais, and please change my  status from sell to hold.
Updated this on the spreadsheet, you will receive today the payment of your earnings.

its still open for more i'm interested PM me tq  Grin
Pm send

I apologize for my bad question ..im so sorry im just scared thats it because i already get scammed many times .. Again , please dont kick me OP ... Im really really sorry ... It wont happen again Thank you ..and btw i look at my earning only 186 it means my earning last night didnt get updated yet right? Bcuz i have like 2k claim last night ..dont get me wrong ..i just wanna get things straight ..again thank you
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:28:15 AM

For some unknown reason, from time to time my captcha box turns in to slow-motion mode.
Those puzzles with rivers or store front that disappear after you click on them are affected the most.
Captcha on other faucets, google captcha of course, works like a charm, but this one doesn't.
Is this issue known, is it just me? Anyone knows how to solve it? I tried mobile Mraifaucet but its the same, adblock is off, not in private-mode... Huh

Looks it's a ReCaptcha measure to prevent us to use it to spam. Maybe they think we are bots using it too much to cheat their services, something like this. But here it always happen with me after some time claiming, and it only backs to normal after 1-2 days.

Some people say deleting cookies, cleaning your computer and reseting your internet help to solve this issue. Unfortunatelly it doesn't help me always.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
blueskymay

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:01:53 AM

Looks it's a ReCaptcha measure to prevent us to use it to spam. Maybe they think we are bots using it too much to cheat their services, something like this. But here it always happen with me after some time claiming, and it only backs to normal after 1-2 days.

Some people say deleting cookies, cleaning your computer and reseting your internet help to solve this issue. Unfortunatelly it doesn't help me always.

Try another browser, or close page for a few minutes. It halps me sometimes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: