Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the price of bitcoin still skyrocket  (Read 9907 times)
hulla (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:16:01 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 08:30:36 PM by hulla

Soon we had a situation in China which make some people loose their trust in future of bitcoin cos they think a government of any country could do something worst in the future.

What situation, exactly?

The warning which was announced on 6th of this month by the People's Bank of China (PBOC) when they met with representatives of major bitcoin exchanges in China. They said "bitcoin is not a currency and shouldn't be
viewed as such. Those who invest in bitcoin should accordingly be aware of the risks it poses and protect their investment." This create a lot of panic sells of bitcoin early this year and the fall in price.

Of course the price can skyrocket (in a few weeks) over your 2,100 Dollar.

We only need one big event than bitcoin will be over all news, for example when amazon who will accepting bitcoin
or 1 country that will accepting bitcoin in their banks like japan, then we can eays see a 5 digits price.
Keep wondering about amazon ti accept bitcoin , it will never happened in the near future
They are too afraid , someone have to get in there as bitcoin enthusiast and then make a suggestion inside
Things can keep increasing bitcoin is just a demand
It can increase the price immediately , just look at china market they always have a newcomer and have highest price beyond.
That's the point they are panic and if we can some set of people or organisation who can did as the Holytransaction. In addition, if the US government could create the their crypto coin (FEDCOIN) there is possibility that people will believe bitcoin is here to stay.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:32:35 PM

Soon we had a situation in China which make some people loose their trust in future of bitcoin cos they think a government of any country could do something worst in the future.

What situation, exactly?

The warning which was announced on 6th of this month by the People's Bank of China (PBOC) when they met with representatives of major bitcoin exchanges in China. They said "bitcoin is not a currency and shouldn't be
viewed as such. Those who invest in bitcoin should accordingly be aware of the risks it poses and protect their investment." This create a lot of panic sells of bitcoin early this year and the fall in price.

While I am very happy with the forced rules exchanges have to abide by, I find it rather strange that they so easily discard the multi functional purpose that Bitcoin offers as solution. It shows that they in no way care about getting their facts together. Either way, I can't really complain about how clear the real volumes of Chinese exchanges are showing up. If this continues, then I think within a few months that Bitfinex will take over the number 1 spot in daily volumes.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:44:21 PM

Yes it will be possible again to be like skyrocket and 1000$ and up will rise again and make history of bitcoin, but we must be prepared always for a sudden drop so that you will be confident to face new struggles if that happens. For now I am very sure btc price could have good progress because nowadays, bitcoin really maintains its stability at 800-900$ within the limit as I take note of its price rates movement.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:15:58 AM

Towards the ending of last year a prediction was outrageously made by Saxo Bank which says the price of bitcoin will sky rocket to $2100 which we did experience some huge increase in the price of bitcoin acouple of days after the prediction was made. Soon we had a situation in China which make some people loose their trust in future of bitcoin cos they think a government of any country could do something worst in the future. But with the huge trust in bitcoin we had from people of Japan,Africa,America etc we had some sort of increase in price this days.

The question is could bitcoin still skyrocket to $1000 - $2,100 as predicted?
I’m not sure that if the price reached that level I would say it skyrocket, don't get me wrong I will be very happy but bitcoin doubling its price is not what I consider skyrocketing, probably it will need to reach something between 5x to 10x before I consider it has skyrocket.

The bitcoin price reached from 750 to 1150$ in the span of one month. So would you not call it sky rocket ? Tell me any other currency or Gold or Oil prices which has gone up so fast in so less time.  For me  Bitcoin is Sky rocketing these days.
That is why I said I would not consider it to skyrocket, if your opinion differs then that is fine, besides I was not discussing other currencies in my post, what the dollar or the euro does, it is not relevant to me because I'm not holding any of it.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:27:34 AM

Towards the ending of last year a prediction was outrageously made by Saxo Bank which says the price of bitcoin will sky rocket to $2100 which we did experience some huge increase in the price of bitcoin acouple of days after the prediction was made. Soon we had a situation in China which make some people loose their trust in future of bitcoin cos they think a government of any country could do something worst in the future. But with the huge trust in bitcoin we had from people of Japan,Africa,America etc we had some sort of increase in price this days.

Yes indeed bitcoin prices are very volatile and depends on the circumstances, so bitcoin prices will not be forever always on top, and it was reasonable. But I believe bitcoin will skyrocket to $ 1,000 - $ 2,100 because there are several factors that good. And to achieve it did require to process and can not directly up, seeing bitcoin prices are very volatile so the price will go down a few times. Prediction Bitcoin price movement is increasing is also supported by a growing number of companies that accept Bitcoin as Overstock.com, Rakuten, Dell, Expedia, and others. In addition, Bitcoin users who do trade and use it to buy the needs of primary, secondary, and tertiary, such as buying food and drinks, electronic goods, etc., is also growing. It is proved that Bitcoin increasingly popular. So with Bitcoin is limited supply, while demand increasingly soared, bitcoin prices is expected to keep rising in 2017. As long as there are users, bitcoin will certainly continue to exist even continue to grow.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:51:05 AM

What situation, exactly?

We only need one big event than bitcoin will be over all news, for example when amazon who will accepting bitcoin
or 1 country that will accepting bitcoin in their banks like japan, then we can eays see a 5 digits price.
Keep wondering about amazon ti accept bitcoin , it will never happened in the near future
They are too afraid , someone have to get in there as bitcoin enthusiast and then make a suggestion inside
It can increase the price immediately , just look at china market they always have a newcomer and have highest price beyond.
That's the point they are panic and if we can some set of people or organisation who can did as the Holytransaction. In addition, if the US government could create the their crypto coin (FEDCOIN) there is possibility that people will believe bitcoin is here to stay.
It wasn't panic , but feeling to deny something that could threat their business
Since they have a deal between some payment processor and won't to go adopt a straange new thing like bitcoin
It's okay if then they want to create their own currency , i believe it won't as useful as bitcoin
A big merchant adoption is really can boosting the demand and bitcoin price , we need it .
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:33:59 AM

What situation, exactly?

It wasn't panic , but feeling to deny something that could threat their business
Since they have a deal between some payment processor and won't to go adopt a straange new thing like bitcoin
It's okay if then they want to create their own currency , i believe it won't as useful as bitcoin
A big merchant adoption is really can boosting the demand and bitcoin price , we need it .

yeah indeed its boosting since it surely be a big help for bitcoin to circulate more in ecosystem, and it can guarantee to rise up the users since surely courious people would try this e currency out of there couriousity, but we cant expect that price would rise for more since price is unpredictable at all.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:54:20 AM

The longer Bitcoin stays around with people using it, the stronger and better it's bound to get. The biggest consideration on whether it will skyrocket are adaptability and government along with different industries acceptance. One big news, and the price is bound to skyrocket.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 12:24:33 PM

The longer Bitcoin stays around with people using it, the stronger and better it's bound to get. The biggest consideration on whether it will skyrocket are adaptability and government along with different industries acceptance. One big news, and the price is bound to skyrocket.

i am sure that bitcoin still can skyrocket but it will need more adoption for people to use bitcoin in daily and if bitcoin is used in anywhere, it means bitcoin will be available in many places and finally the price will be skyrocket.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:30:46 PM

How much price range are we consider that price is on skyrocket status? If it's on $5000 above per bitcoin then it's really having a hard time to achieve. What matters is we all know that bitcoin only has the same trend at the end of the day, and that is price increase. Sudden price decrease can happen anytime but it's part of the journey to the skyrocket.

Look at today, there are lots of big crash that happened in bitcoin price but majority of big movement are pointing to the price increase. So we can really speculate that skyrocket is on progress.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

$2100 is a speculation, not an exact resistance that we are talking about. And if we speak about $1000, the barrier got broken even after everyone saying that it will never go back above $1000. Bitcoin has been dead many times before it began a new journey of its own, so there are still many chances to see higher levels in the near future, at least above $1000 if not $2100.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 6051

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:25:10 PM

Guys! Please, stop dreaming.

BTC needs to work before skyrocketing. My last transaction took 26 hours to confirm, and there are more than 50,000 unconfirmed transactions in the cooking. BTC can only go down till those problems are fixed.

I mostly agree but the price could still skyrocket to $2000. That can happen if the price nears the old ATH of $1160 and a group of whales conspire to break it. Then it's nearly sure that we'll experience a price rally, because it would be a strong buy signal (e.g. according to the Donchian Channels theory).

But such a rally wouldn't last long, probably. Because there would be many users disappointed by the high fees and the slow confirmations. So I'm pretty sure the sentiment fast will be turn into negative. So if that happens, I would be very careful and sell if I made a decent profit. We know Bitcoin is unpredictable and it can go even higher than $2000, but it's much more probable that the rally will end in an epic crash because Bitcoin's problems would become inmediately visible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hulla (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:18:15 PM

I’m not sure that if the price reached that level I would say it skyrocket, don't get me wrong I will be very happy but bitcoin doubling its price is not what I consider skyrocketing, probably it will need to reach something between 5x to 10x before I consider it has skyrocket.

The bitcoin price reached from 750 to 1150$ in the span of one month. So would you not call it sky rocket ? Tell me any other currency or Gold or Oil prices which has gone up so fast in so less time.  For me  Bitcoin is Sky rocketing these days.
That is why I said I would not consider it to skyrocket, if your opinion differs then that is fine, besides I was not discussing other currencies in my post, what the dollar or the euro does, it is not relevant to me because I'm not holding any of it.
I think Dark Knight right bitfinex could take the no 1 spot but the Japanese are playing a big roles in the bitcoin economy through their Holytransaction. Nevertheless, there's a lot going around the world of bitcoin which is affecting the price and we got to do something cos a Bitcoin
transaction machines got stolen last Sunday night at Montreal.

Guys! Please, stop dreaming.

BTC needs to work before skyrocketing. My last transaction took 26 hours to confirm, and there are more than 50,000 unconfirmed transactions in the cooking. BTC can only go down till those problems are fixed.

I mostly agree but the price could still skyrocket to $2000. That can happen if the price nears the old ATH of $1160 and a group of whales conspire to break it. Then it's nearly sure that we'll experience a price rally, because it would be a strong buy signal (e.g. according to the Donchian Channels theory).

But such a rally wouldn't last long, probably. Because there would be many users disappointed by the high fees and the slow confirmations. So I'm pretty sure the sentiment fast will be turn into negative. So if that happens, I would be very careful and sell if I made a decent profit. We know Bitcoin is unpredictable and it can go even higher than $2000, but it's much more probable that the rally will end in an epic crash because Bitcoin's problems would become inmediately visible.

Yes with the help big whales, social network, new mag etc. We can achieve a sky rocket in price of bitcoin but I will concern selling all your coin as a wrong move cos later in the future bitcoin will be off the hook.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:19:03 AM

i expect better days for bitcoin in the near future, the price is now stable but it can start moving higher soon because whenever price stays the same for a long time there is going to be a big rally right after it and it ends with a higher price after.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:30:57 AM

was outrageously made
Thet there ain't an outrageous claim t'all.  If'n I said I ain't shaved m'legs in 5 years an had mushrooms growin' out my butt crack, thet'd be outrageous.  If I said two years ago thet Donald Trump was gon' be president of the good 'ol US of A, that too'd be outrageous.  But bitcoin goin' ta $2100?  It'sa gon' happen. 

So as t'your question.  Shore nuff, bitcoin still got some spark left up its ass an' could still essplode in a vertical direction.  Ain't you seen whut happen't before the halvening?  An' this here runup ta $920?  Ain't that good enuff fo' ya???
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2870
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:00:21 AM

i am sure that the price of bitcoin will be skyrocket but no one will know when it will happen, i think many people is waiting too like us that we can see the price more higher than now. we need to be patience first while we can do other work like trading, gambling or else and by the times, the price will be skyrocket.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:12:40 AM

i am sure that the price of bitcoin will be skyrocket but no one will know when it will happen, i think many people is waiting too like us that we can see the price more higher than now. we need to be patience first while we can do other work like trading, gambling or else and by the times, the price will be skyrocket.
I prefer price bitcoin like this, it doesn't make the heart pounding, I think the price of the bitcoin can still go up but will not skyrocket, extraordinary events such as halving day has already passed, the Chinese new year has been passed, I think China market will be more lively so as to make the price of the bitcoin will continue to rise.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:26:56 AM

Bitcoin is still at its early stage, and people that are actively participating in Bitcoin is just a small fraction of the world population.  If the Idea of world population materialized then Bitcoin price can still skyrocket.  Remember Bitcoin is never that expensive because, it can be taken as part by part (Satoshi).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:30:22 AM

Bitcoin is still at its early stage, and people that are actively participating in Bitcoin is just a small fraction of the world population.  If the Idea of world population materialized then Bitcoin price can still skyrocket.  Remember Bitcoin is never that expensive because, it can be taken as part by part (Satoshi).

Bitcoin is still at its early stage to overcome several other traditional currencies and take its place. The price could skyrocket when the technology, user adoption, the developer team, the awareness of bitcoin among common man altogether make the price to skyrocket. If it doesn't happen we can expect the next increase during the next halving or the days close to some special events.
Text

Activity: 2352
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

Of course the price of bitcoin will skyrocket as we are currently experiencing it right now because it is rising again. All is possible even the prediction of Saxo bank. Not only china has a wide range of network but also the other countries, the value is undependable.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄