Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the price of bitcoin still skyrocket  (Read 9905 times)
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:41:02 PM

This is certain at 99% that it will reach this price in the coming decade. However, if you see it reaching this price this year, I think you will be disappointed, as we increased already very much and there is plenty of time between two rises.

You can't lose hope. I think this year is really goof for bitcoin in terms of price as most of the time it was 900$++ and reached $1000 couple of times.
I don't think it will be a challenge for bitcoins to reach $2000 this year if china doesn't interfere in the working od bitcoins like they have done in past months. Also this year I have also seen bitcoin gaining lot's of attention which I think would really be good for it to reach 2000$ or maybe 1500$.

I have been used to slow rises as I live the 2015 year a.k.a. 200$ flat year, so this all, since November 2015 seems to fast for me. In one year and a half we went from 200$ to 1000$. This may be the result of a increasing exposure, but I do not think so. We need to calm down a bit to make it sustainable.
I agree with you as for now bitcoin is getting pretty good growth plus i don't think china manipulation is going to effect the price of bitcoin much because when the price hit 900$ it quickly reached back to 1100$ easily within few days and currently the price is still growing. We can expect a price of $2500+ end of this year
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:26:05 PM

i am sure that the price of bitcoin still skyrocket but i think it would not happen in just three month because its need more factor that can make the price is increase or skyrocket. but for now, i think the price is really high if we compare from the last year and its in the higher price for this year.

Yes, Price for sure will skyrocket, reason is simple as you told that price comparison from last year to this year has already high. what has to happen so that we will see those days soon that we must educate more people about btc, let them join the btc world so that it will get more user and more popularity among the newbies.

Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:12:45 PM

In the previous months the price of bitcoin was really skyrocket showing faster rise of its price in the market, but for now it as stablizing at $1300. The significant past good performance really impressed everyone, thinking that it will always remain to the current state it has. Actually it's more our economy of a country sometimes the economic growth rises and there were times it falls down, and that's how bitcoin behaves from the few weeks passed by.

But i am sure even though the price rise of bitcoin has been slowed down in past couple of weeks but still we will reach $1300 mark in short span of time but just to remind now the $1000 mark has become like base price of bitcoin and it will not go below that i am sure just the same \way the base price for bitcoin will be $1300 by December.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

In the previous months the price of bitcoin was really skyrocket showing faster rise of its price in the market, but for now it as stablizing at $1300. The significant past good performance really impressed everyone, thinking that it will always remain to the current state it has. Actually it's more our economy of a country sometimes the economic growth rises and there were times it falls down, and that's how bitcoin behaves from the few weeks passed by.

But i am sure even though the price rise of bitcoin has been slowed down in past couple of weeks but still we will reach $1300 mark in short span of time but just to remind now the $1000 mark has become like base price of bitcoin and it will not go below that i am sure just the same \way the base price for bitcoin will be $1300 by December.
The predictions were excellent. but I think the price of $ 1300 will not be achieved in December to come. I would feel that the price of bitcoin will reach the price of $ 1300 in a few weeks. I believe, at the end of bitcoin prices are still higher than the current price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:24:00 PM

i am sure that the price of bitcoin still skyrocket but i think it would not happen in just three month because its need more factor that can make the price is increase or skyrocket. but for now, i think the price is really high if we compare from the last year and its in the higher price for this year.
The general conscience was that the recent push was simply because of the expectation that the EFT will be approved and i have seen many one saying that the market would consolidate if it is rejected and now what happens ,within hours the market correction and came back to the levels it was before the rejection and that is a good sign for the future .
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:47:26 PM

The general conscience was that the recent push was simply because of the expectation that the EFT will be approved and i have seen many one saying that the market would consolidate if it is rejected and now what happens ,within hours the market correction and came back to the levels it was before the rejection and that is a good sign for the future .
Well i think the price movement right now cant down back below $1000 and i think the price of bitcoin will stay long in this price since ETF looks like its not approve there is no big effect in bitcoin.. since many people and comapny right now are using bitcoin..,
Many bitcoin holders are expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase more if ETF approve.. i think even its no etf the price fo bitcoin can be increase more..  the main issue right now we are experience high fees when sending bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

Well i think the price movement right now cant down back below $1000 and i think the price of bitcoin will stay long in this price since ETF looks like its not approve there is no big effect in bitcoin.. since many people and comapny right now are using bitcoin..,
Many bitcoin holders are expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase more if ETF approve.. i think even its no etf the price fo bitcoin can be increase more..  the main issue right now we are experience high fees when sending bitcoin..

I wouldn't rule out the price to fall below the $1000 level again. It's Bitcoin that we are talking about -- we have seen crazy stuff happen that resulted in the price to take a direct nose dive towards the South. Other than that, Bitcoin doesn't need an ETF to increase in value. It's important that the general demands keeps increasing, and as long as that is the case, the price will go up no matter what you throw at it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

I wouldn't rule out the price to fall below the $1000 level again. It's Bitcoin that we are talking about -- we have seen crazy stuff happen that resulted in the price to take a direct nose dive towards the South. Other than that, Bitcoin doesn't need an ETF to increase in value. It's important that the general demands keeps increasing, and as long as that is the case, the price will go up no matter what you throw at it.
Etf is just a part of it to take bitcoin to the next level. General demands need to increase to make the price grow with stability. When the demand increase in respect to periodic halving the price increases unlike the etf acceptance or rejection. So bitcoin without doubt skyrocket.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

Etf is just a part of it to take bitcoin to the next level. General demands need to increase to make the price grow with stability. When the demand increase in respect to periodic halving the price increases unlike the etf acceptance or rejection. So bitcoin without doubt skyrocket.

Aslong as their are people support for bitcoin surely price of it will skyrocket to the top and although ETF acceptance will create mass brrakthrough to bitcoin but we can't really say that price will still climb eventhough theirs ETF pressence unto it. And lets hope for the best for bitcoin at this moment stability will be wiser to it but increasing will be more wiser for us to earn in this.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:06:49 PM

Depends on your definition of 'skyrocket.'  Grin

If it's like 1000% increase in the price then it's impossible.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

it depend man, in 2013 there was a 1200% price increase, so that's definitely possible, don't say it's impossible, we just need more investors to invest in bitcoin, or new exchange like EFT to adopt bitcoin, it's more impossible that bitcoin touch $500 let alone lower than that

Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:19:16 PM

it depend man, in 2013 there was a 1200% price increase, so that's definitely possible, don't say it's impossible, we just need more investors to invest in bitcoin, or new exchange like EFT to adopt bitcoin, it's more impossible that bitcoin touch $500 let alone lower than that

It is possible, We have already saw how btc has become best , hoping to see more best result on the coming days. As you told the one way anything works out to be best is when more people start accepting it, it has to become more popular among the common man/women so they can move to the btc world and we can see the btc price goes skyrocketing.
hulla (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:44:16 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 03:06:53 PM by hulla

I have less and less home that bitcoin price will go skyrocket because look how now price is going so slow up so that means that bitcoin skyrocketing time ended and that now bitcoin price will grow with less speed.
The price per a bitcoin was down little due disapproving order issued by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to trade Coin ETF. But the price rebounce back to $1200 today before stable at $1179. With all this you will knew bitcoin is so strong and any good tiding can happen through it any time.
In the near future bitcoin doesn't have any major event or expected financial order similar to the past etf. So only the gradual growth is the option to take price to skyrocket. The price moving forward shows the increased possibility to go at least over $1200 in the upcoming weeks or in a short time period.
Ok. The price is stable lately at the $1150  and it be nice if you have the price move upward above the $1200 level so we can have a smile tiding this year since the prediction made last year is that price will reach $2100 this year. We are still in the first quarter of this year though. Let's keep fingers cross, hoping and wishing the price did reach the $2100 Smiley

It is possible, We have already saw how btc has become best , hoping to see more best result on the coming days. As you told the one way anything works out to be best is when more people start accepting it, it has to become more popular among the common man/women so they can move to the btc world and we can see the btc price goes skyrocketing.
Yeah. Bitcoin must be accepted and adopted by common man or woman. This is where the issue of high transaction fee, the government high tax rate, impede the common people comes in because all this won't impress common people the adoption of  bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:22:27 PM

I would be surprised if the price reached $2000 this year, but I am also surprised that the price has risen this much so far this year. Either way, it will get to $2000 at some point.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:28:10 PM

I would be surprised if the price reached $2000 this year, but I am also surprised that the price has risen this much so far this year. Either way, it will get to $2000 at some point.
better to keep watching and shorting the price might be better to go while correction is ongoing dropping a little will be a good opportunity to hold more and more btc, the only thing here we are all waiting and believing that the value will be much bigger maybe before the year end just like what happen before keep believing.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 02:25:50 PM

Towards the ending of last year a prediction was outrageously made by Saxo Bank which says the price of bitcoin will sky rocket to $2100 which we did experience some huge increase in the price of bitcoin acouple of days after the prediction was made. Soon we had a situation in China which make some people loose their trust in future of bitcoin cos they think a government of any country could do something worst in the future. But with the huge trust in bitcoin we had from people of Japan,Africa,America etc we had some sort of increase in price this days.

The question is could bitcoin still skyrocket to $1000 - $2,100 as predicted?
In my opinion everything is possible in the bitcoin world . Because I already saw in the history that how does the price of the bitcoin goes diverted and again got reverse . About every predictions for the increase in the price about the Bitcoin was waste Because the price of the bitcoin increases to the above of the prediction price that was avg. 500$/BTC .
So here I think it is possible that it's price reached to 2100$ but it will take time of about 1 year .
I believe that either cause a lot is happening lately but the price is at the range of $994 per bitcoin maybe it because market are close for the weekend?

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 723

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

Towards the ending of last year a prediction was outrageously made by Saxo Bank which says the price of bitcoin will sky rocket to $2100 which we did experience some huge increase in the price of bitcoin acouple of days after the prediction was made. Soon we had a situation in China which make some people loose their trust in future of bitcoin cos they think a government of any country could do something worst in the future. But with the huge trust in bitcoin we had from people of Japan,Africa,America etc we had some sort of increase in price this days.

The question is could bitcoin still skyrocket to $1000 - $2,100 as predicted?
In my opinion everything is possible in the bitcoin world . Because I already saw in the history that how does the price of the bitcoin goes diverted and again got reverse . About every predictions for the increase in the price about the Bitcoin was waste Because the price of the bitcoin increases to the above of the prediction price that was avg. 500$/BTC .
So here I think it is possible that it's price reached to 2100$ but it will take time of about 1 year .
I believe that either cause a lot is happening lately but the price is at the range of $994 per bitcoin maybe it because market are close for the weekend?
Bitcoin market doesnt close unlike when you are talking about forex market which do really have market times but we are on bitcoin its being traded 24/7.Talking about price decrease of bitcoin it do normally happens but expected the price will eventually go back again on upcoming days or weeks.
Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

Have you heard the news about the bitcoin unlimited my friend? basically after the current bitcoins give birth to bitcoinX; two things would be possible... either current bitcoins will rise or bitcoinX will.

The sad part is if bitcoinX rises, the current bitcoin will be just like those altcoins. knock on steel doors.  Roll Eyes
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:57:20 PM

Actually, Bitcoin price might be more than what is expected by Saxo Bank, why not? Until now, the price can reach $ 1,000 or more although it should decline to below $ 1000 but it may be temporary. Public confidence in the Bitcoin increasingly large and spacious and it was nothing to worry about with this kind of thing.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:07:26 PM

Have you heard the news about the bitcoin unlimited my friend? basically after the current bitcoins give birth to bitcoinX; two things would be possible... either current bitcoins will rise or bitcoinX will.

The sad part is if bitcoinX rises, the current bitcoin will be just like those altcoins. knock on steel doors.  Roll Eyes

In case of a chain split, Bitcoin Core will continue to be the only real Bitcoin. BU will be listed as altcoin, and that's really it. If people want to support an altcoin, then they are of course free to do so. All this drama will however have a temporary negative effect on the price, which may result in a visit to levels deep below the current ones. But as it is right now, nothing of this has happened, and thus everything remains pure speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: