Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump first action as a president: attack abortion right  (Read 7132 times)
craked5 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:07:09 PM

He didn't make abortions illegal duh.. He signed a ban on federal money going to international groups that perform or provide information on abortions. So those international organizations can get funding from some other country or corporation. Maybe the whore mothers can pay for their own abortions.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38729364

No one said  he made abortion illegal. Even if he supports abortion ban.
Don't you find it a bit worrying that his FIRST ACTION AS A PRESIDENT is to prevent abortion funding? Not only by state but also by individuals. You no longer have the right to give money to association supporting abortion or promoting it in any way.

And why can't you all IDIOTS understand that abortion is not only for "whores" whatever that means?!?!
Accidents HAPPEN! All the time!!!
All condom manufacturers say their product aren't 100% effective! That they can get broken!!!
For lots of women, contraceptive pills dose must be changed from time to time, and sometimes the contraceptive pill won't be effective !

It HAPPENS! EVERY DAY!
And those women just want to abort because they don't want or can't support a baby!!

And who are you to say the contrary??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoltCola

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:30:58 PM

He didn't make abortions illegal duh.. He signed a ban on federal money going to international groups that perform or provide information on abortions. So those international organizations can get funding from some other country or corporation. Maybe the whore mothers can pay for their own abortions.

No one said  he made abortion illegal. Even if he supports abortion ban.
Don't you find it a bit worrying that his FIRST ACTION AS A PRESIDENT is to prevent abortion funding? Not only by state but also by individuals. You no longer have the right to give money to association supporting abortion or promoting it in any way.

And why can't you all IDIOTS understand that abortion is not only for "whores" whatever that means?!?!
All condom manufacturers say their product aren't 100% effective! That they can get broken!!!
For lots of women, contraceptive pills dose must be changed from time to time, and sometimes the contraceptive pill won't be effective !

It HAPPENS! EVERY DAY!
And those women just want to abort because they don't want or can't support a baby!!

Why should tax payers have to pay for an abortion? I didn't get any fucking out of it so why am I paying? The woman and man who make the kid should pay.

Who needs contraceptives when you can just pull out and cum all over the face of the fucking whore.
craked5 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:35:32 PM

No one said  he made abortion illegal. Even if he supports abortion ban.

It HAPPENS! EVERY DAY!

Why should tax payers have to pay for an abortion? I didn't get any fucking out of it so why am I paying? The woman and man who make the kid should pay.
Did you miss the part where you no longer have the right to make a DONATION to an association?
And abortion are incredibly much cheaper than having to pay for an unwanted child.
You realize that unwanted child will statistically be less healthy, more criminals than wanted child?

It's just a matter of do you prefer to pay a very low amount before or a very big amount after

Who needs contraceptives when you can just pull out and cum all over the face of the fucking whore.

Despite the fact that your comment is disgusting and sexist as fuck, it also shows why there is a need for abortion. Because complete idiots like you actually think that the pull out method works even if we know since the 60's that it doesn't because pre cum can be enough to reach pregnancy.
EyeRis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:14:34 PM

hahahha trump is a bitch he has the biggest power in his hands now , i hope nothing bad will happen.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:03:47 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 01:15:35 AM by popcorn1

Until now I count 9 users that actually believe that abortion is killing and that Trump is pro women rights.....

People are actually saying that Trump is pro women rights by... Depraving them of a right...
Such logic, much wow, dignity lots...

It's not that complicated.  In the US, the argument is that federal money should not fund abortions.

Federal money for abortions is NOT A RIGHT.

That's different from woman's rights.
It's not federals money it's the peoples money Grin..

People do the work for TICKETS then exchange those tickets..
So some of them tickets will pay for abortions  Wink..
And if he doesn't he out in 4 years Wink Wink..

Quite a few times i have bet on a horse and cheered the horse all the way to the line and WON Grin.
So i looked at my ticket and it was the wrong horse Roll Eyes Cheesy..

I hope your not that horse Mr trump Wink..

A man has no right over a women's body Grin..
And do you want to go back to the days when women stuck a coat hanger up there privates to pull it out?..

America great again?..If you get rid of abortion and women rights over there bodies the whole western world will fucking hate AMERICA Wink..A promise Angry..

I will call you for everything me if you do..Total lied to the people Angry..

I remember him saying about women's rights and everyone went against is proposals even i did and his ratings went to the floor ..And he then changed his mind..So as he changed it again?..

Because if you have what a rip off Cheesy Cheesy..
And i will not support you no more Wink..

Most women if they had the money they keep that child Wink..
So how do they pay for an abortion?..

I suppose spendy you let her die in the fucking street Wink as long as she ain't cost you nothing Cheesy
Must be the JEW in you Cheesy Cheesy..

Also you can only abort up to 12 weeks after 12 you have to keep it..
Unless special cases like rape handicapped then when ever but as soon as possible Grin..

After 12 weeks i think it's to late it's a human Grin..But in some cases you should abort after 12 weeks..
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:18:24 AM

Until now I count 9 users that actually believe that abortion is killing and that Trump is pro women rights.....

People are actually saying that Trump is pro women rights by... Depraving them of a right...
-not bullshit-

Damn, even when what you say makes sense that's so horrible to read
Why the emojis? Don't you know that smileys spread cancer man. xD
That doesn't really help reading you.
You should use a bit less if you want people who reads you to understand you.

PARADICE.io

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:28:51 AM

-not bullshit-

Damn, even when what you say makes sense that's so horrible to read
Why the emojis? Don't you know that smileys spread cancer man. xD
That doesn't really help reading you.
You should use a bit less if you want people who reads you to understand you.
I like to use emojis so you know what i feel after each sentence..
Some sentences i am happy and some i am angry and pissed off all in the one sentence  Wink..

But ok i will only use one or 2 oh i was dying to use an emoji then and then and then Cheesy had too..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:37:23 AM

Anyways when do you think we should abort..

9 Months In The Womb: A Remarkable Look At Fetal Development ...
Video for 9 Months In The Womb: A Remarkable Look At Fetal Development Through Ultrasound By PregnancyChat.com▶ 5:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fBKlfUZFV4..

Once it's a human it's too late..But when is too late you decide? ..So we can all decide..

Some cancer for you all Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy had too..

Bitcoin thread Tourette's  Cheesy fuck fuck  Cheesy Cheesy..Ok i will stop

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:29:08 AM

arr well he as already signed it..

Donald Trump's Anti-Abortion Executive Order - YouTube
Video for Donald Trump's Anti-Abortion Executive Order▶ 1:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRCcsK9jIp8

Bye bye mr trump 4 years and your gone..BIGLY NOT SMART.

I can understand not funding other nations abortions BUT your own country..
Fucking nuts..
Unwanted babies with guns millions of them  Cheesy

Congress block his order over abortion..He is bigly not smart on the abortion subject..

Mr trump ARE YOU BIGLY STUPID?..

Hospitals and physicians' offices cost more than clinics. Across the board, prices increase as pregnancy progresses. The National Abortion Federation found that the average price for an abortion (medical or surgical) performed between six and 10 weeks is $350 at an abortion clinic and $500 at a doctor's office.

That unwanted child will cost the tax payer 75k a year if in jail..

500 dollars compared to 75k or millions in courts and so on..
forensic scientist after the crime cost a penny..

Mr trump are you that FUCKING STUPID Undecided..
For the sake of 500 dollars..

Contraceptive Pills £22.74 for so many you can buy them even cheaper..But imagine government buying in bulk easy cheaper..

I kid you not the population will explode in America and your country will turn to shit..
Enjoy America if no abortion..

Late 70s/ Early 80s Run Down Streets, Lower Bronx, New York ...
Video for the bronx in the 70s▶ 0:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNyLk3sdC0s

Do you want to add more to the population ?

The Real USA - Child Poverty on the Rise - YouTube
Video for poor kids of america▶ 3:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6d14hW_j4

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:52:47 AM

arr well he as already signed it..

Bye bye mr trump 4 years and your gone..BIGLY NOT SMART.

I can understand not funding other nations abortions BUT your own country..
Fucking nuts..
Unwanted babies with guns millions of them  Cheesy

Congress block his order over abortion..He is bigly not smart on the abortion subject..

Mr trump ARE YOU BIGLY STUPID?..

Hospitals and physicians' offices cost more than clinics. Across the board, prices increase as pregnancy progresses. The National Abortion Federation found that the average price for an abortion (medical or surgical) performed between six and 10 weeks is $350 at an abortion clinic and $500 at a doctor's office.

That unwanted child will cost the tax payer 75k a year if in jail..

500 dollars compared to 75k or millions in courts and so on..
forensic scientist after the crime cost a penny..

Mr trump are you that FUCKING STUPID Undecided..
For the sake of 500 dollars..

Contraceptive Pills £22.74 for so many you can buy them even cheaper..But imagine government buying in bulk easy cheaper..

I kid you not the population will explode in America and your country will turn to shit..
Enjoy America if no abortion..

Late 70s/ Early 80s Run Down Streets, Lower Bronx, New York ...
Video for the bronx in the 70s▶ 0:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNyLk3sdC0s

Do you want to add more to the population ?

The Real USA - Child Poverty on the Rise - YouTube
Video for poor kids of america▶ 3:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6d14hW_j4

Much more readable without the little yellow faces.

Thanks.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:27:01 AM

Your welcome..^

Now back to what i was about to say..

These bums should get a job to support themselves so they can pay for an abortion?..

55 year old Homeless Man carries 2 Masters Degrees ( Maurice ...
Video for homeless man with degrees▶ 7:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eNPAH46oI8

Homeless man called a bum, this will change your perspective ...
Video for homeless man with degrees▶ 3:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhsGSYAdUs4

I suppose they could bring up unwanted children here?.

Homeless Man Builds Bachelor Pad Under Bridge. - YouTube
Video for Homeless Man Builds Bachelor Pad Under Bridge.▶ 2:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uecHV0uyrRs

YOU YANKS MAKE ME SICK SOMETIMES..As soon as i would of seen him i would of give him my coat and money..
You should be ashamed of yourselves Angry..

The Freezing Homeless Child - Little Boy Left In The Cold! (Social ...
Video for The Freezing Homeless Child - Little Boy Left In The Cold! (Social Experiment)▶ 6:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CwCvpEMEJU

You yanks are fucking dip shits Christian nation what a fucking joke..
Yes you should be ashamed..

asdin66fa

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:57:21 AM

As the center of the world leader, for uncivilized social phenomenon has been cured, should lead people to change (to fight for your rights and responsibilities), and not in favor of and put into action, this character is really low. Men are fighters, there is no woman's kindness and love, the damage will be greater than the construction. Far away from the world, there have been a large number of female political leaders, on the phenomenon, personally think that this is a manifestation of human civilization
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:38:17 AM

I agree with most of Trump's policies, but I don't agree with this one. Abortion must be legal (with the exception of partial birth abortion).  
People should learn some responsibility. There are cheap and easy to use ways of contraception. So no, abortion should not be legal, except for extreme cases like deformation/mutation, rape, probability a mother could die giving birth.
Well that's already much better than what I see in this thread usually.
Indeed you raise good points where abortion is PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE and CANNOT BE FORBIDDEN if you have some decency.
Problem is that the act of Trump doesn't take those cases into account. He doesn't give a fuck about those cases, which are extreme but not rare at all!!! Deformation and mutation for example concern around 1% of pregnancies. Most are aborted and some decide to keep the child anyway. It's their right to decide this.

Why create orphans, if the parents are not interested in raising the child?

Yes, I'd like these irresponsible parents, who fuck without contraception and then get scared when the belly starts to grow, to answer this.

Problem is... No contraception is 100% efficient. It doesn't exist...
Currently even if you use contraceptive pills (which not every women can use) and condoms, you can have an accident. Of course it will be rare, but when you know that a couple has sex 100 times a year and you think of the number of couples... You understand that's not SO RARE.

If you live 20 years with the same person you'll have sex with him/her 2.000 times on average. Even if there is only 0.1% of chance of an accident (and it's much more than that, more like 1%) it means you could have 2 unwanted babies!!!

Not really "rare"...

Who says you have to use only one method of contraception? If you really don't want to have children combine condoms and pills. Hell, combine condoms, pills and pull out. Grin
Most methods are perfectly fine. Plain old rubbers give you like give you like 95% protection and then if it breaks you have emergency contraception that you can take the next day.

If you're 20 years with the same person, having a baby shouldn't be the end of the world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 04:57:45 AM

There's been studies showing that abortions actually have positive impacts on the economy. It prevents single mothers from staying in poverty (by not becoming mothers of an unwanted child), they prevent more children from being born into poverty, they reduce crime as links have been made to the socio-economic impacts of mistake/accidental pregnancy.

All of this from the party that supposedly preaches fiscal conservative, fighting crime, and keeping government out of the lives of citizens. Such hypocrisy.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:08:21 AM

Crime generates substantial costs to society at individual, community, and national levels. In the United States, more than 23 million criminal offenses were committed in 2007, resulting in approximately $15 billion in economic losses to the victims and $179 billion in government expenditures on police protection, judicial and legal activities, and corrections

No abortion $25 billion in economic losses to the victims..

$259 billion in government expenditures on police protection, judicial and legal activities, and corrections..

You will easy pay that much more EASY..
So why should you pay for abortion..

On average, Planned Parenthood receives approximately $500 million a year in taxpayer funds in USA..

The total bill for a Caesarean section, meanwhile, tops $50,000, according to Truven Health Analytics. The delivery alone costs an average $10,000 in the US, while a Caesarean delivery costs over $15,000, according to the International Federation of Health Plans (IFHP..

So the tax payer pays the pregnancy cost delivery alone costs an average $10,000..
Then the unwanted child needs educating and social care..

Last year, children in the foster care system in the United States stayed in care ... In New York State, it costs an average of $29,000 per year to keep one child in care ..

pregnancy 10k..
$29,000 per year to keep one child in care..600k or more till it's 21..

Then if it does crime when it's left care.. $25,000 a year to jail..20 years in jail 500k..

so add it all up 1 child cost the tax payer easy without the court cases even added..

1.1 million dollars..

Now for every 100 abortions say 20 children become bad criminals..

22 million dollars off 20 children going through the system from birth to care to a thief..

100 times 500 dollars is 50k..50k to pay for 100 abortions..

And if 20 of those unwanted children become criminals easy 22 million dollars to the tax man..
It easy more because of court cost they cost the most when the criminal goes to court before he is jailed..

So to ALL these DUMB PEOPLE who complain why should i pay my taxes for someone else mistake ..
Think before you open your mouth DIP SHITS..

ALL FACTS I SHOWED YOU..
But to be honest it's all 5 and 10 years ago i bet it cost well more now 5 to 10 years later..

22 MILLION DOLLARS..For 20 unwanted children that go through the system..
And you want more  Cheesy..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:15:21 AM

It says in video above 607.5 million dollars was spent on int'l family planing last year..
It stopped 6 million births..
Now to make it in life just say half make it?..But we all know it's about 1 in 4 go on to do well in life..

So imagine out of 6 million say half do well the rest don't?..

Now 3 million are on the bread line? to just pull the baby out from the women's pussy cost 10k
Now 3 million times 10k is 30 thousand million..

30 billion dollars to pull 3 million unwanted babies out of women's pussies..

So each year your saving because of family planning 29 billion 400 million dollars..

And the children have only been pulled out of a pussy..
What about it's living or it's a criminal?..

I mention pussies because you like to grab them so much i thought you would understand better..

Man get back to fucking school and do the math Wink..Video above do the math..

So go on pay 29 billion more because you cancelled family planning..DAFT PEOPLE..

Go on do the math 6 million births stopped ..If 6 million extra children per year how many will go on to do well?..

For every child born to start cost 10k to pull the unwanted baby from the mothers womb..

Now a pill would of saved a lot of money..But an abortion at 500 dollars saves at the least 600k child in foster care 29k a year..21 years even 5 years saved some bucks..

So mr trump you are making your self look stupid by saying you will save money..
29 billion added to the tax man when abortion becomes banned..

And all those jobs created to pay for unwanted children what a waste of time..
Should of stuck to grabbing pussies and the apprentice..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

Who says you have to use only one method of contraception? If you really don't want to have children combine condoms and pills. Hell, combine condoms, pills and pull out. Grin
Most methods are perfectly fine. Plain old rubbers give you like give you like 95% protection and then if it breaks you have emergency contraception that you can take the next day.

If you're 20 years with the same person, having a baby shouldn't be the end of the world.

In the USSR, abortion was regarded as a family planning method. During the 70s and the 80s, the number of abortions performed there were more than double the number of births. You can't dictate that someone should use a particular type of contraception. Also, it is up to the couple to decide whether they want to use contraception or not. And using contraceptive pills can sometimes cause health problems for the women.
youdamushi

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:45:19 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please everyone just look at that xD

Ok I get it now, taking money from people in the form of taxes to redistribute wealth is a crime, but telling people when they should have a child is good.
Glad to know if I'm with someone for 20 years I shouldn't care about having a child.
You have other Life guidelines that should apply to everyone?

PARADICE.io

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:49:05 PM

I think all welfare should be gone.

Why do you want to fund abortion organizations, so that women wont have kids, so then you dont have workers, and then the pension system collapses Cheesy

What morons are these leftists anyway, they are destroying themselves with their politics.

The USA was great in the 1800, when none of this crap existed.

youdamushi

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

I think all welfare should be gone.

Why do you want to fund abortion organizations, so that women wont have kids, so then you dont have workers, and then the pension system collapses Cheesy

What morons are these leftists anyway, they are destroying themselves with their politics.

The USA was great in the 1800, when none of this crap existed.

Ah the good old days
When a sixth of the population was slaves
When you had no electricity nor cars or planes
When you could be raped and killed and raped again anywhere and no one cared
When you wouldn't have to pay for retirement because no one got older than 45 anyway

The good old days.

PARADICE.io

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: