Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump first action as a president: attack abortion right  (Read 7134 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

How is it possible that trump supporters on this board are such smart?
Every single one of them make arguments that only a 500 iq human could make.
Compared to them Einstein would look like a mongoloid.

Pull it out... really...

No wonder muricans need a state funded abortion program.

Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

I think all welfare should be gone.

Why do you want to fund abortion organizations, so that women wont have kids, so then you dont have workers, and then the pension system collapses Cheesy

Abortions should be performed without any fees at least for the American citizens. For the government, it is better to have an one time expense of $5,000 or $10,000, rather than spending close to $500,000 in welfare payments later. Also, the world is overpopulated and therefore we should be looking at ways to reduce the population.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:44:58 PM

Why do you want to fund abortion organizations, so that women wont have kids, so then you dont have workers, and then the pension system collapses Cheesy

What morons are these leftists anyway, they are destroying themselves with their politics.

The USA was great in the 1800, when none of this crap existed.
stupid person.. AI ROBOTS will take most jobs very soon..

I am sorry but some people on here with so called degrees are thick as shit when it comes to life..

ROBOTS WILL TAKE YOUR JOBS! ELON MUSK - YouTube
Video for robots will take our jobs▶ 1:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjpkJMgNzqg..

And it only cost 500 dollars for an abortion..10K to deliver a baby by a doctor..

So pay 10k for an unwanted child and that's when it's only born it's got to live yet..
Or 500 dollars for an abortion..

So do the maths dumb shit..WHAT A FUCKING DICK BRAIN..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:50:03 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 08:40:54 PM by popcorn1

Universal Basic Income - YouTube
Video for universal income▶ 3:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqESogRgrYw

Through family planning 6 million unwanted babies were not born in the USA..

Number of babies aborted each year worldwide -- 50,000,000.

We need to lower the population of the planet and keep it at a certain level..
No family planning with today's technology millions upon millions of people with no jobs..
No jobs what do you do?..CRIME

So Mr trump don't you dare not pay for family planning..
You will destroy your country.

Who are the people who mostly get an abortion the POOR..
Who are mostly the poor in your country?..

BLM oh they fucking will do in 20 years if no family planning..

They will butcher you white folks up..Unless they all got jobs or universal income then they will all be calm..
Only the odd few will be pissed with life..

Stop thinking life is all candy clouds and roses..It is for the few but not for the many..

You want to put many more unwanted people on to the market.. Huh

So MR TRUMP get smart and pay for family planning..
If you cancel family planning YOU ARE A DUMB ASS STUPID CRAZY DIP SHIT..
Who will destroy his country not make it great..

So good night and av a nice day..Congress stop the abortion bill from going through..

Trump BIGLY WRONG ON THAT SUBJECT..BIGLY BIGLY WRONG..

Also STDs will spread through your land like no tomorrow if no family planning..

So just think Mr trump the amount of pussies you have grabbed if no family planning your hand might of fell off by now because she could have an STD..
Well you wouldn't know you just grab them..So to late your hands fell off..

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:55:41 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 11:06:29 PM by darkangel11

In the USSR, abortion was regarded as a family planning method. During the 70s and the 80s, the number of abortions performed there were more than double the number of births. You can't dictate that someone should use a particular type of contraception. Also, it is up to the couple to decide whether they want to use contraception or not. And using contraceptive pills can sometimes cause health problems for the women.
Yes, in the 70s and 80 when methods of contraception were less advanced and less available. We should be going forward not backwards, we are not animals and can plan for the future. Abortion is not an act of squeezing a pimple and should not be treated like birth control.

Who says you have to use only one method of contraception? If you really don't want to have children combine condoms and pills. Hell, combine condoms, pills and pull out. Grin
Most methods are perfectly fine. Plain old rubbers give you like give you like 95% protection and then if it breaks you have emergency contraception that you can take the next day.

If you're 20 years with the same person, having a baby shouldn't be the end of the world.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please everyone just look at that xD

Ok I get it now, taking money from people in the form of taxes to redistribute wealth is a crime, but telling people when they should have a child is good.
Glad to know if I'm with someone for 20 years I shouldn't care about having a child.
You have other Life guidelines that should apply to everyone?

Redistribute wealth? Another communist...
Yes you shouldn't be worried that after 20 years of screwing your woman you finally gave her a child. What do you think having sex is for?
I have a guideline for you: Don't want to have a child, use contraception or don't fuck.  You could also grow up and put your communist mind into something constructive instead of thinking how to "redistribute" other people's money and kill unborn children because you were too lazy to wear a condom.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:59:02 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 12:13:33 AM by popcorn1

A communist mind don't give you free money to do what you want with.

A communist mind cannot tell his leader to GO AND FUCK HIMSELF ..

A communist mind cannot leave his country without asking the leader..

A communist mind is a dumb ass..

How do you make people be happy?..MONEY

Just enough to pay a few small bill helps people get on better without worries..
Stress will make humans do some crazy shit..
And money worries to just pay for a roof over your head is major stress which will cause a human to do crazy
shit..

I do not speak for myself i will be doing very good in life..
I worry for the future children with AI robots.
It will take many many jobs away from humans..

A human will think of something else to do?..
No AI WILL THINK OF THINGS BETTER AND FASTER..
The robot will make it faster and cheaper..

A human will only be needed in a few industries..
Because it only cost me 30k for 15 years work..A human 30k a year..And he is slower..

Paloma faith..A pop singer worth at least 5 to 10 million..She used the NHS to have her baby..

Kate price model worth at least 20 million our government pays for her handicapped child for travel and stuff
and she claims it all of welfare..

Companies worth billions getting subsidised by governments..Getting billion in back handers to keep business
in a country..SO WHO IS THE BUMS..

Politicians getting 175k a year for talking bullshit..Plus free education in top schools free health care..
All paid by the TAX MAN..

I am a bricklayer and i pay my taxes..And i pay the local politician to sort out problems in my area..

Life will get hard for the many easy for the few..

All paid by the tax man..Sorry paid by ME and others FUCK THE TAX MAN he as got nothing if i stop work..

PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:02:10 AM

I am sure that Donald Trump first action is good but it need to be redesinged because some girl which are victims or some crazy man which had sex with some girl but she didnt give him access for sex she could become prenant and she have a baby but she even dont wanted a sex.She was attacked by other man which have sexual problems so in that position girls need to have right for abortion.But like example when girl want sex and when she decide if she will have or not have sex then I would block them right to make abortion because in this world there are more and more girls which want only a sex and dont care about a person with which they had sex so my final answer is to that low I agree 50/50% it need a little correction to make that law perfect.If he redesign it it can good affect to baby population then it will be less one night sex and more serious relationship.It will not be broken world with one night relationship and then forget a partner.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:26:56 AM

As we can see, Trump, can be one of the best but strict president of the United States. He rules the whole United States, he can declare or enforce law by his own declaration, we should still respect what laws he will declaring, we all know that he is like hitler who is very strict president.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:56:53 AM

So MR TRUMP get smart and pay for family planning..
If you cancel family planning YOU ARE A DUMB ASS STUPID CRAZY DIP SHIT..
Who will destroy his country not make it great..

So good night and av a nice day..Congress stop the abortion bill from going through..

Trump BIGLY WRONG ON THAT SUBJECT..BIGLY BIGLY WRONG..

Also STDs will spread through your land like no tomorrow if no family planning..

So just think Mr trump the amount of pussies you have grabbed if no family planning your hand might of fell off by now because she could have an STD..
Well you wouldn't know you just grab them..So to late your hands fell off..
Well I am glad we figured that all out.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:04:49 AM

i am confused as hell.  last that i was aware of, abortion was legal, providing certain criteria are met.  am i wrong?  if not, what is he changing?  also, i am not being mean here, but i know that within five miles of this office, there is a planned parenthood office with a heaping basket of condoms.  there are free to take as many as you want.

i will grant you that i believe this city of 100,000 people may only have that one planned parenthood location.  it is mildly rural in some parts and it may be hard to get to for some people, but the effort is there.  i do think that there can be changes made as far as birth control.  i would like to see the local drug stores subsidized to hand out free condoms, there are more than 500 CVS and Walgreens pharmacies in this same city.  I would hope the school would hand out some free condoms if a student asked and i would hope that this would be done without automatically alerting the parents. 

there are improvements that can be done, but our "sheriff" controls the city counsel and would rather attack sexual things versus build a system of safer environments.  if a young person or anyone has decided to have sex, it is going to happen despite whatever education or other method is put there to stop it.  i would rather have my kids have protected sex behind my back than unprotected.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:08:11 AM

i am confused as hell.  last that i was aware of, abortion was legal, providing certain criteria are met.  am i wrong?  if not, what is he changing?  also, i am not being mean here, but i know that within five miles of this office, there is a planned parenthood office with a heaping basket of condoms.  there are free to take as many as you want. ....

Basically you are seeing the orchestrated beginnings of a "hate trump" campaign based on disinformation and outright lies.  Expect it to continue on and on and on. 

Abortion is legal as you mention.
morantis

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:16:00 AM

i am confused as hell.  last that i was aware of, abortion was legal, providing certain criteria are met.  am i wrong?  if not, what is he changing?  also, i am not being mean here, but i know that within five miles of this office, there is a planned parenthood office with a heaping basket of condoms.  there are free to take as many as you want. ....

Basically you are seeing the orchestrated beginnings of a "hate trump" campaign based on disinformation and outright lies.  Expect it to continue on and on and on. 

yeah, as far as i knew, as long as ...

1. You are less than 5 months pregnant
2. Use a certified abortion doctor/clinic

you are ok.

i am sure that there are some specific regulations for girls/women under the age of 18, but not sure. and i understand that any abortion comes with a few minutes of forced canceling

now, that is the legal part and i do agree that a human has the right to make certain choices, but that being said......i know that there are vast numbers of families that outright pay for a woman to continue their pregnancy and allow that family to adopt the child.  I worded it wrong for the law, the woman cannot be PAID for a baby, but her expenses are covered and she will receive a large amount of money after the baby has been adopted, legally those funds are called very different things, but you get the idea.  i see very few reasons why a woman that does not want to keep her baby, for whatever reason, cannot take part in one of these adoptions.  there are circumstance that each singular case may consider, but i would highly encourage any woman that is considering abortion to consult an attorney for free and see if she can find an alternative.  Yes, i am a man and cannot even get close to understanding the woman's point of view, but i this is my opinion.
frendsento

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:56:17 AM

Abortions should be performed without any fees at least for the American citizens. For the government, it is better to have an one time expense of $5,000 or $10,000, rather than spending close to $500,000 in welfare payments later. Also, the world is overpopulated and therefore we should be looking at ways to reduce the population.
Sorry but I think what Trump did is right but on the other hand I agree with you that we must control the birth rate arises per country but not in the way of abortion , It is their  responsibility !,  and the child must not suffer over the wrong doing of his parents ! Family planning is a must but abortion is like killing your own son before he/she even lives .
morantis

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:08:05 AM

Sorry but I think what Trump did is right but on the other hand I agree with you that we must control the birth rate arises per country but not in the way of abortion , It is their  responsibility !,  and the child must not suffer over the wrong doing of his parents ! Family planning is a must but abortion is like killing your own son before he/she even lives .

i think that here in the usa it is like the cost of other "medical".  if i go to the health department and tell them i need a tooth pulled, they will send me to the health department dentist and they will have a look and then tell me it is say $50 to have it pulled.  they say this and nothing else, i went with someone last year. Now, without the dentist providing this info, if the patient says they do not have the $50, the service can be provided for no cost.  it is like a riddle, they will not offer the free service, will not mention it and will indeed ask for a small fee compared to normal medical costs, but if despite that the patient has the sense to ask that exact same doctor/dentist, then the service can be without cost
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:14:59 AM

you are ok.

i am sure that there are some specific regulations for girls/women under the age of 18, but not sure. and i understand that any abortion comes with a few minutes of forced canceling

now, that is the legal part and i do agree ...

Sure, just remember this is really just propaganda efforts in trying to gen anti-trump sentiments.

A lot of lying going on.  Planned Parenthood has long been a sore point for the conservatives.  The entire issue is understandable without the falsehoods and properly understood, some will be on one side and some on the other.

So what?
morantis

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:25:52 AM

you are ok.

now, that is the legal part and i do agree ...

Sure, just remember this is really just propaganda efforts in trying to gen anti-trump sentiments.

A lot of lying going on.  Planned Parenthood has long been a sore point for the conservatives.  The entire issue is understandable without the falsehoods and properly understood, some will be on one side and some on the other.

So what?

an awesome change that would really help here would be a "temp foster" program for young girls.  right now, if a 18 year old girl gets pregnant, she has the option of trying to continue improving her life through school or whatever while raising a child or giving it up completely.  it would be nice if she had an option where a foster home could care for the baby while she takes a period to finish school or college and then she could be provided an opportunity to take over.

perhaps she could go through a short program and/or process that would decide if she is ready for her child to be returned or not.  but, as it stands, the moment she puts that child into the states hands it is likely she will never see her child again.  it can be a tough set of choices, should she try to do college and raise a child?  go straight into the job world without college and try to raise the child on a much lower wage? or give up her child, get her shit straight and never see her child again..
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:42:08 AM

I am not really agree with abortion, you should be responsible when you decided to have a sex, the baby is innocent why would you kill the baby, so i think Trump did the right thing this time
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

Abortion is not a moral thing and it is unjust. It is killing an innocent life. Trump is right when he says no to abortion it is very humane and act of upholding morality. Abortion is not an answer to overpopulation, the main answer in overpopulation starts with the family. The government must focus on the morality of the family and the virtues of the children, and with it sex will be sacred and overpopulation will no longer a problem.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:03:05 PM

Abortion has nothing to do with women or sexism, it's one of the most reverse psychology move around. It's mostly done at convenience of men.

For the woman, once pregnant, going full term or not, she's f***ed (both literally and figurative), for the guys is a great way to dodge the responsibility and expenses of having a son.

Still, Trump didn't outlaw it, so the article is pure propaganda... the sort of propaganda made by the press that works against it.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

Abortion is not a moral thing and it is unjust. It is killing an innocent life. Trump is right when he says no to abortion it is very humane and act of upholding morality. Abortion is not an answer to overpopulation, the main answer in overpopulation starts with the family. The government must focus on the morality of the family and the virtues of the children, and with it sex will be sacred and overpopulation will no longer a problem.

Abortion is not equivalent to murder. A fetus is not an independent living being. It's life depends on the mother. So it is up to the mother to decide whether she want to keep the fetus or not.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: