Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UBQ] Ubiq - Smart Contracts For An Automated World  (Read 331587 times)
kashking

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 04:58:38 PM

Good to see people keeping it civil in here  Cool

Lots of us have been waiting for this swap for quite some time. It gives me warm fuzzies that we're now only days away!  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XXXMeN

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

MINEX team

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:38:12 PM

The project leaves a pleasant impression. Waiting for the road map and new news.

| MINEX |Cryptopia||Coinexchange|
# Our project priority is to assure profesional work for meeting the interests of our investors #
|TWITTER | MINEX WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:44:45 PM

The project leaves a pleasant impression. Waiting for the road map and new news.

This project will be one of the best in 2017.  I have waiting for Ubiq since Summer Smiley

matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:29:43 PM

Problems with downloading files for cpp-ethereum-110, getstuff.bat does not download anything. Any clue how to get files manualy?
Thank you for any info
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:47:37 PM

Coinmarketcap says there's around  3.6 million JBS available but this topic says there will be around 36 million UBIQ?

Does that mean 1 JBS is 10 UBIQ or is coinmarketcap wrong?
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:54:02 PM

Coinmarketcap says there's around  3.6 million JBS available but this topic says there will be around 36 million UBIQ?

Does that mean 1 JBS is 10 UBIQ or is coinmarketcap wrong?
That is correct.
compmaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:53:42 PM

Is there a light wallet for JBS? I want to send my coins to bittrex. Can someone help me get my coins over to bittrex before it's too late?
kashking

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 12:01:29 AM

Is there a light wallet for JBS? I want to send my coins to bittrex. Can someone help me get my coins over to bittrex before it's too late?

If you'd like you could send me your wallet.dat and I could open them in my wallet, rescan the balance, and forward to your Bittrex account?

If that's not an attractive solution, you can still fill out a claim form here: http://ubiqsmart.com/coinswapclaim/

Wallet doesn't need to be synced to sign the address since it's not based on your current chain-state, but rather your private keys which are static.

DM me on twitter @Outragedhuman or @outragedhuman in UBQ slack, or here if you have additional questions Smiley

compmaster

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:37:25 AM

If you'd like you could send me your wallet.dat and I could open them in my wallet, rescan the balance, and forward to your Bittrex account?

If that's not an attractive solution, you can still fill out a claim form here: http://ubiqsmart.com/coinswapclaim/

Wallet doesn't need to be synced to sign the address since it's not based on your current chain-state, but rather your private keys which are static.

DM me on twitter @Outragedhuman or @outragedhuman in UBQ slack, or here if you have additional questions Smiley

Thanks for the support. I DMed you on here. I had a paper wallet so I gave you the private key on that.
kashking

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 01:44:15 AM

Thanks for the support. I DMed you on here. I had a paper wallet so I gave you the private key on that.

No prob mate, will get it imported and then send the funds as I mentioned in DM  Smiley

xocel

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:57:40 AM

Please refrain from sending people your wallet/keys. You are lucky in this case as KashKing is a good dude.

For people with unsync'd wallets, you can use the swap method outlined in the Pre ANN, you dont need to move your coins for this process, so syncing is not required.

kashking

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 02:20:47 AM

Please refrain from sending people your wallet/keys. You are lucky in this case as KashKing is a good dude.

For people with unsync'd wallets, you can use the swap method outlined in the Pre ANN, you dont need to move your coins for this process, so syncing is not required.

It's tough. You're torn between "hey, just fill out this form please so you don't have to send your keys" and "I know I'm a good guy, I can help this person out"

But I agree, don't send private keys around. It's just not safe.

compmaster

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:14:11 AM

It's tough. You're torn between "hey, just fill out this form please so you don't have to send your keys" and "I know I'm a good guy, I can help this person out"

I feel this is an important service to offer. I understand it takes time so I gave kashking a tip. It's like the credit card companies telling you not to share your card information with anyone but then people give it out on websites all the time because it makes things simple and quick for them.
xEleven

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:21:45 AM

I feel this is an important service to offer. I understand it takes time so I gave kashking a tip. It's like the credit card companies telling you not to share your card information with anyone but then people give it out on websites all the time because it makes things simple and quick for them.

The issue with giving out private keys is most people are not kind like KashKing.
There was a much much MUCH higher chance of you losing your money with no way to get it back.

With Credit cards, say you give out your number to the wrong person or a dodgy site, you can then cancel your card and may be able to get a refund on anything that happened.
Crypto doesn't work this way, once its gone, its gone. There is no way to mitigate damage when you lose control of your wallet / keys

Glad you lucked out this time Smiley
But I wouldn't go around sending priv keys to anyone and everyone offering the type of service KashKing did.

In more exciting news...

Ubiq Launch is getting close!
Jumbucks Market is looking good.
My Miners are all ready and waiting

Can't wait Smiley
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:12:09 AM

There is a market of jumbucks swap will be automated in exchange?
jyap (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 05:23:15 AM

There is a market of jumbucks swap will be automated in exchange?

Yes!!

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:48:44 AM

why bittrex say JBS balances will be swapped at a rate of 1 JBS to 10 UBQ, I think JBS balances will be swapped at a rate of 10 JBS to 1 UBQ.
Where do you think is right?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
superfluouso

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:28:56 AM

why bittrex say JBS balances will be swapped at a rate of 1 JBS to 10 UBQ, I think JBS balances will be swapped at a rate of 10 JBS to 1 UBQ.

Both Bittrex and this ANN indicate the coins will be swapped at 1 JBS to 10 UBQ.  If you have 100 JBS, post swap you will have 1000. 
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:33:43 AM

Both Bittrex and this ANN indicate the coins will be swapped at 1 JBS to 10 UBQ.  If you have 100 JBS, post swap you will have 1000. 
so if the price is now 1JBS = 26k and after the swap price will be 1UBQ = 2600, right?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:38:32 AM

so if the price is now 1JBS = 26k and after the swap price will be 1UBQ = 2600, right?

We don't know what will be the price. But there will be 10x more coins than now. But the technology is changing, new features coming so the price could be 2x-3x than 2600 sathoshi.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: