Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UBQ] Ubiq - Smart Contracts For An Automated World  (Read 331587 times)
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

Hello all,
Can anyone help me ?

I watch the tutorials videos and get at this point:

the balance says 10... but in explorer https://ubiqscan.io/en/address/0xd7a11654673f248229f2de8ab9337983d2651bd3 it's 30...

Any good soul ?

Thanks!

you need to download and run the latest version which is 1.5.10 found here https://github.com/ubiq/go-ubiq/releases

Yes !!! Problem Solved !!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you sir!

No problemo friendo Cool
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

Bittrex Launch

xocel

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:01:14 AM

From slack:
The most common thing I hear when meeting clients looking at blockchain tech is 'We are interested in ethereums technology but it has had too many problems, and more planned forks in the future, there is too much uncertainty for our company to risk building on it'
So we intend to fill that need.
As we see, the dev's mission is to create the alternative to Ethereum for business, targeting stability and predictability, without 'civil wars' (see ETC) and experiments with unpredictable results. So, as far as I understand, they will watch other cryptos (mainly ETH, but not limited to) and use only time-proven, good decisions from there.
Ethereum equals innovations, experiments, bleeding edge tech, something like testing ground for UBQ, which will become stable and reliable DAPP platform for fintech companies. That is the current vision of the project.
^
Is my understanding correct? Because if that is, then this platform has more value than ETC & other clones, bringing it closer to ETH itself.

I also think that such information - the mission, the goals, the reasons of creation and what need you intend to fill - should be added to ANN and outlined, making it easier to find, to help people understand why you are different and what you want to achieve.

This is correct. We have expanded the team and aligned ourselves with some strategic partners in the fintech space to help make our vision a reality.  This is also why our primary focus in the first week was ensuring the network was stable, which resulted in the introduction of a new difficulty adjustment algorithm (Flux) which was designed after observing issues in digishield. We wanted to get all that out of the way before any Dapps or service integrations.

LiskQH

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

From slack:
The most common thing I hear when meeting clients looking at blockchain tech is 'We are interested in ethereums technology but it has had too many problems, and more planned forks in the future, there is too much uncertainty for our company to risk building on it'
As we see, the dev's mission is to create the alternative to Ethereum for business, targeting stability and predictability, without 'civil wars' (see ETC) and experiments with unpredictable results. So, as far as I understand, they will watch other cryptos (mainly ETH, but not limited to) and use only time-proven, good decisions from there.
Ethereum equals innovations, experiments, bleeding edge tech, something like testing ground for UBQ, which will become stable and reliable DAPP platform for fintech companies. That is the current vision of the project.
^
Is my understanding correct? Because if that is, then this platform has more value than ETC & other clones, bringing it closer to ETH itself.

I also think that such information - the mission, the goals, the reasons of creation and what need you intend to fill - should be added to ANN and outlined, making it easier to find, to help people understand why you are different and what you want to achieve.

This is correct. We have expanded the team and aligned ourselves with some strategic partners in the fintech space to help make our vision a reality.  This is also why our primary focus in the first week was ensuring the network was stable, which resulted in the introduction of a new difficulty adjustment algorithm (Flux) which was designed after observing issues in digishield. We wanted to get all that out of the way before any Dapps or service integrations.

Do you have already some partners ready to use your network?
belfordz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:20:09 AM

So far so good. This is pretty exciting. Congrats to the team who put this all together, and have been gently tuning it through what has been a beautiful launch.

Here we go! Ride or die! Grin Grin
xocel

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:24:25 AM

From slack:
^

you will have to wait for the roadmap  Wink

belfordz

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:29:22 AM

From slack:
^

you will have to wait for the roadmap  Wink

AFAIK there are a few businesses that will become tokens, and a few more new ones to be launched within a year or so.
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:52:40 AM

Wall Street Wants UBQ !! Winklevoss UBQ ETF inkoming!!! Shocked
Well if that comes true, it will be wild ride. We will see in nearest months..
humanam

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:10:13 AM

now wait GUI wallet

miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:23:11 PM

Bittrex Launch

This countdown before all holders become millionaires)))
Engineered

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:38:24 PM

Guys, how stupid are you?

1st there is almost no hype around UBQ.
2nd Everyone has tons and tons of JBS coins and UBQ coins waiting to dump it on brittex.
3rd My friend cant shut up about how he bought 100€ worth of JBS coins and now gets over 10k UBQ coins and how he is gonna sell each for 30€'s. You all dont know basic math and economics if you belive that you all are gonna sell your coins that you stashed from JBS. Who are you gonna sell it too?

Wallstreet wants ubq? xD How stupid are you, alt coins are getting closer to pyramid schemes every day. Every coin is the new bitcoin and every coin is gonna be HUGE,fast money,easy money. Dont you get it? They make money from you people who sit at home have no money and buy coins for 10€ and think you are gonna be rich. They make money because people want to be rich again and they pray on your stupid mind who tells you why not maybe it is the new bitcoin. Its psychology 101 and you fall for it every time a new "best, most improved" alt-coin comes out.

I cant wait to see you all cry after it crashes into oblivion in the first hour. 400 sell offers and 10 buy offers remember that. Y'all remember zcash? What cash? Yeah exactly.

How about the poloniex 4900% pascal pump? And then stupid people buying it up because of "new bitcoin" and now its burning in hell.
Siacoin?Dash?Ripple? Ripple is the best coin for 4 years now if you ask stupid people.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:43:36 PM

>>>

Wallstreet wants ubq?
>>>
How about the poloniex 4900% pascal pump? And then stupid people buying it up because of "new bitcoin" ..!!!

$UBQ is taking over where ETHEREUM failed!

====> the bitcoin community has faith in this U.S.A. based version of ethereum..contribute to our great community or go flounder to Team Vitalik :-D ETH cultists will be flooding this thread soon....stay tuned!!!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
ubq woken

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

2nd Everyone has tons and tons of JBS coins and UBQ coins waiting to dump it on brittex.
3rd My friend cant shut up about how he bought 100€ worth of JBS coins and now gets over 10k UBQ coins and how he is gonna sell each for 30€'s. You all dont know basic math and economics if you belive that you all are gonna sell your coins that you stashed from JBS. Who are you gonna sell it too?

Wallstreet wants ubq? xD How stupid are you, alt coins are getting closer to pyramid schemes every day. Every coin is the new bitcoin and every coin is gonna be HUGE,fast money,easy money. Dont you get it? They make money from you people who sit at home have no money and buy coins for 10€ and think you are gonna be rich. They make money because people want to be rich again and they pray on your stupid mind who tells you why not maybe it is the new bitcoin. Its psychology 101 and you fall for it every time a new "best, most improved" alt-coin comes out.

I cant wait to see you all cry after it crashes into oblivion in the first hour. 400 sell offers and 10 buy offers remember that. Y'all remember zcash? What cash? Yeah exactly.

How about the poloniex 4900% pascal pump? And then stupid people buying it up because of "new bitcoin" and now its burning in hell.
Siacoin?Dash?Ripple? Ripple is the best coin for 4 years now if you ask stupid people.

you sound bitter
Engineered

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

Just tryin to keep dumb people with their last cash reserves out of stupid decisions, and maybe some people seek for different opinipons too not just 4 accounts spamming 40 pages full of UQB best coin new coin revolution in blockchain rofl. Will be back in 7 hours when y'all cry about omg ubq crash? scam coin? and so on.

If you dont like reality i can come down to your ignorant level.

Khm... Wow i just read NASA want ubq for their interstellar coin if we find life on other planets. Buy buy buy. And Bill Gates owns secret shares in UBQ but pssssht its top secret! All buy asap new bitcoin inc. 1000% increase in first day!
gembitz

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:58:37 PM

Just tryin to keep dumb people with their last cash reserves out of stupid decisions, and maybe some people seek for different opinipons too not just 4 accounts spamming 40 pages full of UQB best coin new coin revolution in blockchain rofl. Will be back in 7 hours when y'all cry about omg ubq crash? scam coin? and so on.

If you dont like reality i can come down to your ignorant level.

Khm... Wow i just read NASA want ubq for their interstellar coin if we find life on other planets. Buy buy buy. And Bill Gates owns secret shares in UBQ but pssssht its top secret! All buy asap new bitcoin inc. 1000% increase in first day!

^stick around newbie!!! lmfao ===> UBQ is goin to the moon!! :-D

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
ubq woken

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:59:38 PM

you made brand new account to tell us that bitcointalk is still bitcointalk....
Engineered

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

said the guy with the 2 days old account spamming this thread with ubq best coin. Damn you are even dumber than i expected you to be.
albanes

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:04:14 PM

when UBQ appear on Bittrex Huh?
gembitz

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

$_UBTCQ_===>    "THE ETHEREUM KILLER"
#LAUNCHING INTO OUTERSPACE 12 NOON PACIFIC TIME!!

Osr

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

when UBQ appear on Bittrex Huh?
12 PST
But still no gui wallet:(
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: