Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UBQ] Ubiq - Smart Contracts For An Automated World  (Read 331586 times)
xocel

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:27:28 PM

the swap claim form is back online: https://ubiqsmart.com/coinswapclaim/

Thank you for your patience.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:00:35 AM

^ok now where are my coins? :\

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
xocel

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:06:43 AM

You have not submitted a claim with a valid signature. and as we have already discussed, all of your slack accounts (bigballer, asicdog, dartcoin, owsleybeats) had and still have a 0 balance.

You are welcome to submit a claim via the claim form. Better yet, provide the information here publicly. jbs address with a positive balance at time of swap, that hasnt already been swapped, a ubiq address, and a valid signature created by signing the ubiq address with the jbs address. If you are not able to cryptographically verify ownership of jbs, then you had no jbs eligible for swap outside of bittrex.

gembitz

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:50:10 PM

You have not submitted a claim with a valid signature. and as we have already discussed, all of your slack accounts (bigballer, asicdog, dartcoin, owsleybeats) had and still have a 0 balance.

You are welcome to submit a claim via the claim form. Better yet, provide the information here publicly. jbs address with a positive balance at time of swap, that hasnt already been swapped, a ubiq address, and a valid signature created by signing the ubiq address with the jbs address. If you are not able to cryptographically verify ownership of jbs, then you had no jbs eligible for swap outside of bittrex.

~so it is confirmed i had 4 separate accounts? Shocked

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
xiaolin1579

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

NovaExchange added UBQ for voting list. Please vote!!
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
block_talk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

If it was not clear already, ignore gembitz, he is in no way involved in the project.

$UBQ is not listed on yobit

^who are you n00bie>> right i'm your lead promoter!! :-D lmfao

Umm that's my job but Christine helps organise some stuff too.

I'm Alex Sterk btw, host of #blocktalk where we do cool interviews of blockchain technologies like the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine).
Check out our most recent one with Chronicled Inc, a hardware producer of cryptographic seals and tracking chips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcPsXa9tyb8

This weekend is Fuzo, building simcard overlays for encrypted communication, asset management and key signing. All from something as affordable as a nokia fliphone.
Recently Leon has been presenting system of solar panels that can report to the blockchain on their output
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-2eCIZpQo

Tune in Live or DM me to ask questions for their concept
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

If it was not clear already, ignore gembitz, he is in no way involved in the project.

^who are you n00bie>> right i'm your lead promoter!! :-D lmfao

Umm that's my job but Christine helps organise some stuff too.

I'm Alex Sterk btw, host of #blocktalk where we do cool interviews of blockchain technologies like the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine).
Check out our most recent one with Chronicled Inc, a hardware producer of cryptographic seals and tracking chips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcPsXa9tyb8

This weekend is Fuzo, building simcard overlays for encrypted communication, asset management and key signing. All from something as affordable as a nokia fliphone.
Recently Leon has been presenting system of solar panels that can report to the blockchain on their output
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-2eCIZpQo

Tune in Live or DM me to ask questions for their concept

Are you the guy who was virtually bitch-slapped by the KABBAGE Stitsky?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBaaOyI1hhE
kashking

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 06:55:47 PM

FYI guys, you get 1 vote every 24 hours here and it only appears to take 250 votes to get listed. Should be in the bag in a few days as long as folks keep voting!  Cool

flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:57:48 PM

he is a paid shiller, but not the smartest one, so he is probably involved somehow.
coinbit71

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:44:33 PM

Can i get the Russian translation done?

Russian thread can be found here

thanks alot for Russian translation because it was also a great problem for Russian users.
Rikard

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:02:59 PM

I feel angry, I know the UBIQ project, I also know the Jumbucks project and I have important friends who know the Poolminers scam, the owners Rubén Arcas, Sasa Darco and Luke Williams with a Sarcoin coin. Now all these criminals have come together and for more than a year with lies they join Ubiq.
For example, Rubén Arcas and Sasa Darco, Poolminers' biggest swindlers have invested people's money and grown Jumbucks, they grew their value, so they earn good performance when they get them to Ubiq and with their company Poolminers changes its name (Infinitum Flame) and Its Sarcoin coin changes its name (Qwark).
They already have several international accusations and so now both Jumbuck and Sarcoin coins join UBIQ.
It's rubbish, be careful with this.

ATTENTION TO ALL UBQ FOLLOWERS! BUY UBQ AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE WE EXPECT VALUE TO GO TO THA MOON Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

^if i had a nickle everytime someone said moon  Cool

done you crocodile Tongue

MOOOOON hahaha bought more again at 4.9k, risky? naaaahh

soon enough price will show real value of this coin... for now its completely undervaluated... buying is good chance to earn in short term, I believe so
don't trick people on buying this shit.. they just pump the price to sell. swap pump sell ..as other coins rename pump sell..  Grin   Cheesy Grin Grin

okay, make our choice and sell all yours Tongue hahahaha
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:14:47 PM

So much FUD, unbelievable! I'd definitely take new accounts for good trading advice, that is Bitcointalk 101.

Over the last few days: Most red alts across the board while Bitcoin rises, when Bitcoin takes a break we'll see most green alts across the board! I wonder if I will be wrong.. I mean this hasn't happened literally hundreds of times! Cheesy

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Rikard

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

Angry SCAM1 + SCAM 2 + SCAM 3 = UBIQ SCAM Angry
SCAM1 = Poolminers - Sarcoin (Now the company is called Infinite Flame and its currency Qwark). Persecuted by law.
SCAM2 = Jummbucks with Luke Williams join Ruben Arcas and Sasa darco to disappear the money of the clients these last two months.
SCAM 3 = Sarcoin and Jumbucks disappear and join UBIQ.
Just to grow and manipulate the price, all are scammers. They affect customers.
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
REVIEW IMAGE
https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Rf4m-TMYwgM/maxresdefault.jpg
WEB:
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept
https://forobits.com/t/sarcoin-e-infinitum-flame-estafa-piramidal/1829/523
kashking

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 08:37:00 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 09:05:50 PM by kashking

Hey everyone! I posted an article on Medium. It's an interview between myself and Julian (on of the developers of UBQ) back when this was still coinmarketscoin in 2014. Never published the full interview before, only bits and pieces Grin

Check it out:

https://medium.com/the-ubiq-report/the-very-beginning-of-ubiq-32f12b23733e#.xwfjwvjsh

I encourage everyone to read it to take the voice away from the liars in this thread. Julian has stuck to his ideals since 2014 when this interview was originally done. You don't see that in the crypto space very frequently.

Sicarious

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:06:06 PM

the accusation being that the Sarcoin company is pumping Ubiq?  Thing is, you can't prove that somebody isn't pumping something. But knowing all the Ubiq devs for several years, I can say this isn't the case.

I imagine that Luke will address this if he sees fit, but fwiw, here's what I understand from having talked to Luke in the past. Sarcoin is an MLM, that's never been a secret (to be clear, an MLM is different than a ponzi). The company was working with GRC, but the spanish guys weren't too savvy about crypto scammers and I guess the GRC devs were kinda' sketch. So they distanced themselves from that, started SAR, let people still holding GRC trade out for SAR, and then hired Luke since Luke actually knows shit about crypto.

Luke gets to travel a lot for work, and naturally when he does so for crypto conferences, he brings up Ubiq as well. Personally, I only see this as a perk, as it spreads awareness of Ubiq to a lot of foreign markets. I've been following Julian and Luke's work on JBS/UBQ for 3+ years and can guarantee (yeah, I know that guarantees from anonymous internet strangers aren't worth much) that it's not a "scam" (that word gets thrown around far too much). 

Also, while I'm logged into the cesspit that is Bitcointalk, Gembitz is just a spammy fuck. Anybody who has done their due diligence knows he's not affiliated with the Ubiq devs or community whatsoever. In fact, he's banned from our Slack community for harassment, lying, attempted extortion, and (of course) spamming.  You can see here he pulled a similar strategy with moneypot/bustabit, trying to extort them by being annoying and lying. http://imgur.com/a/HGq34

Bitcointalk is something of a necessary evil, and while I commend the Ubiq devs for running an unmoderated thread, it's unfortunate to see spammers take advantage of that. The best place to learn more about Ubiq, the community, the devs, and projects in the pipeline check out ubiqsmart.com, or join our slack community of 950+ members and start a conversation Smiley

While I'm not a member of the Ubiq team (just a member of the Ubiq community), I'm always glad to answer any DMs on Twitter also: https://twitter.com/Sicarious_
gembitz

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:30:54 PM

the accusation being that the Sarcoin company is pumping Ubiq?  Thing is, you can't prove that somebody isn't pumping something. But knowing all the Ubiq devs for several years, I can say this isn't the case.

I imagine that Luke will address this if he sees fit, but fwiw, here's what I understand from having talked to Luke in the past. Sarcoin is an MLM, that's never been a secret (to be clear, an MLM is different than a ponzi). The company was working with GRC, but the spanish guys weren't too savvy about crypto scammers and I guess the GRC devs were kinda' sketch. So they distanced themselves from that, started SAR, let people still holding GRC trade out for SAR, and then hired Luke since Luke actually knows shit about crypto.

Luke gets to travel a lot for work, and naturally when he does so for crypto conferences, he brings up Ubiq as well. Personally, I only see this as a perk, as it spreads awareness of Ubiq to a lot of foreign markets. I've been following Julian and Luke's work on JBS/UBQ for 3+ years and can guarantee (yeah, I know that guarantees from anonymous internet strangers aren't worth much) that it's not a "scam" (that word gets thrown around far too much). 

Also, while I'm logged into the cesspit that is Bitcointalk, Gembitz is just a spammy fuck. Anybody who has done their due diligence knows he's not affiliated with the Ubiq devs or community whatsoever. In fact, he's banned from our Slack community for harassment, lying, attempted extortion, and (of course) spamming.  You can see here he pulled a similar strategy with moneypot/bustabit,

^^^^^^^..

^did you not trick me to buy UBQ for 10000 satoshis? per coin? :-D   lol

Rikard

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:51:58 PM

Here ignorance is abysmal,  Huh Poolminers or your Sarcoin coin have always been a scam, first trick your owners with GCR then blame others, then set up their company (Poolminers) then blame the people, then change their name (Infinite Flames) And curiously now currencies working with UBIQ? Is this normal?
Can anyone imagine Ethereum working with Onecoin or other currency scams? There are few principles. When a person or company is serious, say NO, you are a scammer.  Angry Angry Angry
UBIQ associates two coins with problems:
1) Jumbicks which has grown up with money stolen with Sarcoin, have increased it before switching to UBIQ.
2) Sarcoin which changes its name and has proved to be a vulgar scam now its name is Qwark.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
The problem is not whether it is a lie or is multilevel, it is that UBIQ is an absolute shit because it has been associated with two coins with years of problems. Luke Williams is the typical boy who has been sucked into the brain by two scammers like Ruben Arcas and Sasa Darco, they are not businessmen, they are thieves and liars of people.
They have seen the possibility of staying people's money and blaming the market and growth of MLM because the POS currencies have them free. They inflate the price, let them fall and their pockets full.
UBIQ follows the same future and by circumstances of the life already have been denounced in Bittrex by these accusations.
Shit + shit shit = shit x3  Angry Angry Angry
Let's focus on facts and not nonsense. When UBIQ gets together with two junk coins ... it's for something. Dirty money for the suffering of thousands of customers.
Sicarious

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:01:57 AM

Anyway, I've said my piece. Not going to dignify the 2 idiots above me with continued discourse. I'm excited to watch Ubiq grow, and see the enterprise applications and partnerships take shape throughout the course of 2017.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:50:33 AM

Done!A couple of days and we on the Novaex!

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:50:21 AM

I hope this get listed on poloniex, I have not tried novaexchange or the other small exchanges they have listed. What is the chance it will get listed on polo?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: