Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help with miner  (Read 1244 times)
adba82 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:39:27 AM

Any chance I can get someone here to help with an unconfirmed transaction :https://blockchain.info/tx/9c3932b34238e9590d3025d47aaf082f904fb5acb9513f0674beeaab7f5e60ff

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steven0021

Activity: 629
Merit: 501

Experientia docet

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:42:55 AM

Any chance I can get someone here to help with an unconfirmed transaction :https://blockchain.info/tx/9c3932b34238e9590d3025d47aaf082f904fb5acb9513f0674beeaab7f5e60ff

Cheers

Quickseller and macbook-air are known to be able to help with that.
There's also ViaBTC's accelerator which does the same thing.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
adba82 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:10:22 PM

Cheers

Thanks buddie will check them out.
adba82 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:24:43 PM

Cheers

Hi steve0021, thanks for earlier. Would you throw some more light on this pls...I went on some site 2xcoins.org to get 0.1btc doubled but after I paid into the address given another address shows up under same transaction Id and when I click on this other address, it reads the balance on my blockchain just as if I had ordered that the balance btc also be sent under the same transaction? ? Suspect! So even if I expedite this transaction, I suspect that an attempt may be made to sweep my account clean. I don't know I'm just wondering pls help!
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:36:15 PM

Hi steve0021, thanks for earlier. Would you throw some more light on this pls...I went on some site 2xcoins.org to get 0.1btc doubled but after I paid into the address given another address shows up under same transaction Id and when I click on this other address, it reads the balance on my blockchain just as if I had ordered that the balance btc also be sent under the same transaction?

Yes.  This is how bitcoin works.  That is expected behavior.

What wallet program are you using? (Electrum, Multibit, Bitcoin Core, Armory, Mycellium, something else)?

Suspect!

No.

So even if I expedite this transaction, I suspect that an attempt may be made to sweep my account clean.

And how would that happen?

If nobody else has your private keys, then they can't "sweep" your bitcoins from you.  If they do have your private keys, then they probably already would have.
adba82 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:13:00 PM

Hi steve0021, thanks for earlier. Would you throw some more light on this pls...I went on some site 2xcoins.org to get 0.1btc doubled but after I paid into the address given another address shows up under same transaction Id and when I click on this other address, it reads the balance on my blockchain just as if I had ordered that the balance btc also be sent under the same transaction?

Yes.  This is how bitcoin works.  That is expected behavior.

What wallet program are you using? (Electrum, Multibit, Bitcoin Core, Armory, Mycellium, something else)?

Suspect!

No.

So even if I expedite this transaction, I suspect that an attempt may be made to sweep my account clean.

If nobody else has your private keys, then they can't "sweep" your bitcoins from you.  If they do have your private keys, then they probably already would have.

Thanks DannyHamilton that was comforting. Albeit I had moved my bitcoins to another wallet in panic, the transaction had later been confirmed (of course without sweeping my account!). I just learn as I go on.  I use a blockchain wallet by the way and I'm new as the word itself! Now I'm just hoping I really get paid by the site as promised....ever used them? 2xcoins.org
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:41:29 PM

Thanks DannyHamilton that was comforting. Albeit I had moved my bitcoins to another wallet in panic, the transaction had later been confirmed (of course without sweeping my account!). I just learn as I go on.  I use a blockchain wallet by the way and I'm new as the word itself! Now I'm just hoping I really get paid by the site as promised....ever used them? 2xcoins.org

Those BTC "doublers" are called HYIPs and they will scam you sooner or later.  Bitcoin is money and it's not that easy to double your money.  I suggest you stop using them.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
adba82 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:18:20 PM

Those BTC "doublers" are called HYIPs and they will scam you sooner or later.  Bitcoin is money and it's not that easy to double your money.  I suggest you stop using them.

Thanks...you know I didn't even get lucky the first draw...the site made a 12hrs promise but it's days now and no show! Wish I could blacklist them though on the Internet. .....2xcoins.org
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:03:11 AM

Thanks DannyHamilton that was comforting. Albeit I had moved my bitcoins to another wallet in panic, the transaction had later been confirmed (of course without sweeping my account!). I just learn as I go on.  I use a blockchain wallet by the way and I'm new as the word itself! Now I'm just hoping I really get paid by the site as promised....ever used them? 2xcoins.org

Those BTC "doublers" are called HYIPs and they will scam you sooner or later.  Bitcoin is money and it's not that easy to double your money.  I suggest you stop using them.

Thanks...you know I didn't even get lucky the first draw...the site made a 12hrs promise but it's days now and no show! Wish I could blacklist them though on the Internet. .....2xcoins.org

This transaction has now been confirmed: https://blockchain.info/tx/9c3932b34238e9590d3025d47aaf082f904fb5acb9513f0674beeaab7f5e60ff

Yes.  This is how bitcoin works.  That is expected behavior.

Suspect!

No.

If nobody else has your private keys, then they can't "sweep" your bitcoins from you.  If they do have your private keys, then they probably already would have.

Thanks DannyHamilton that was comforting. Albeit I had moved my bitcoins to another wallet in panic, the transaction had later been confirmed (of course without sweeping my account!). I just learn as I go on.  I use a blockchain wallet by the way and I'm new as the word itself! Now I'm just hoping I really get paid by the site as promised....ever used them? 2xcoins.org

The other transaction htat appears under the same TX ID is probably a transaction internanally in your wallet.
If you check the data on your wallet, does it state (unspent) in brackets after it.
Usually to allow for bitcoin's annymity you get.

→The address you send to
Sending Address
                           →An address internal to your wallet

(presumably the one ~0.79BTC sent was internal and remained inside your account -but a blockchain.info glitch seems to suggest otherwise).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: