Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitzfree Is back  (Read 2256 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 12:38:05 PM

When i just saw on the website name its definitely a cloud mining and i dont use their services or any other cloud mining sites out there because i do know that they are just total scams. Bitzfree just make some excuses that they are being ddosed  previously but those are just fake excuses. So better to keep away from this website.

Yes you are right but you are wrong as well. Bitzfree is actually a faucet with a cloudmining style but still it is a faucet however. They have a good features like hacking this is a game in which you could hack other players mining power. Another thing is fhat bitzfree has ads which you can obviously see where are they getting the funds and this is powered by coindesk
You cant say that it is just a faucet since its being stated their obviously that they are basing as a cloud mining site but im quite surprised on the thing that you could able to hack others account.lol. but still i wont trust these no matter how high returns they would promise.Its either faucet or cloud mining and one thing is for sure it still a scam.
Sorry, but your post is nonsense. About what returns you are talking? As I remember, Bitzfree don't have invest option, it's absolutely free, so there are no risk lose money. It's just faucet-game, only based on cloud mining idea. And it's not scam!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darklus123 (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:23:02 PM

When i just saw on the website name its definitely a cloud mining and i dont use their services or any other cloud mining sites out there because i do know that they are just total scams. Bitzfree just make some excuses that they are being ddosed  previously but those are just fake excuses. So better to keep away from this website.

Yes you are right but you are wrong as well. Bitzfree is actually a faucet with a cloudmining style but still it is a faucet however. They have a good features like hacking this is a game in which you could hack other players mining power. Another thing is fhat bitzfree has ads which you can obviously see where are they getting the funds and this is powered by coindesk
You cant say that it is just a faucet since its being stated their obviously that they are basing as a cloud mining site but im quite surprised on the thing that you could able to hack others account.lol. but still i wont trust these no matter how high returns they would promise.Its either faucet or cloud mining and one thing is for sure it still a scam.
Sorry, but your post is nonsense. About what returns you are talking? As I remember, Bitzfree don't have invest option, it's absolutely free, so there are no risk lose money. It's just faucet-game, only based on cloud mining idea. And it's not scam!

For your info on the second guy. Bitzfree is now on their 1k payment. I think ive explained it property how this game works. Just like other faucet games  like the one that uses pokemon as their theme. This one is using cloudmining as their theme.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:49:58 AM

I agree, they might just made an excuses just hide what they had really do before. actually I also tried it before back in the days that I was only getting some satoshis from faucets I found nice because of that hacking feature but I had realized eventually that the site can not be trusted as your log in credentials appears that isn't that secured . And what happened from the past will surely happen sooner or later so it is indeed to stay away from that kind of service .
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:11:49 AM

i see many payment done and announcement is showing in facebook and there site .. by the way any one received payment form them ..i can't see any proof of payment 
darklus123 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:00:01 AM

I agree, they might just made an excuses just hide what they had really do before. actually I also tried it before back in the days that I was only getting some satoshis from faucets I found nice because of that hacking feature but I had realized eventually that the site can not be trusted as your log in credentials appears that isn't that secured . And what happened from the past will surely happen sooner or later so it is indeed to stay away from that kind of service .

As i have said its not try to understand first the game.

i see many payment done and announcement is showing in facebook and there site .. by the way any one received payment form them ..i can't see any proof of payment 

I have withdrawn from them personally so that is why i created the discussion. Honestly bitzfree is a kinda complicated game and those who dont understand it just drops by and go then tell everybody that it is a scam site
alxalex

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

can anybody offer any news about bitzfree???...i mean latest news...whats going on with this project??...is it still paying??
reveur

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

I logged in today and my balance got zeroed.... So I'd say this site is not recommended
darklus123 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

I logged in today and my balance got zeroed.... So I'd say this site is not recommended

Basically Yes, As of the moment they've switched their payment into BCH because they can't support bitcoin payment anymore. I am also having problems with regards to their mining system. Tho even if they are still paying as of the moment and still has a lot of users. I am also now will not recommend using bitzfree.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

Hi guys i really do love this site so i wanted to share our thoughts about it. Bitzfree recently migrated because of multiple DDOS attacks.

I really do see it as a promising site especially the hacking features

Anyone who is also using this service?

I am using their service in 3 years ago but I am not expecting to make a withdraw in their site because in that time, I see it's too easy for us to see the process of the mining but we only earn for a small amount. I do not deposit any amount with them and I only use their free service. I don't know how good they are but personally, I prefer with eobot because until now, I can earn a coin that I want and it still running until now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

The same thing happened to me with this site more then once I stopped playing it for a long time and logged in one day to find everything was reset so all the time I spent on this site was just wasted time Angry
terrymary

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 05:21:34 AM

Please help. When I login the system cuts of. please rectify so that i can continue to mine.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: