Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Packs of World Coins from Own Collection - NOW MASSIVE 75% DISCOUNT!  (Read 2024 times)
flora_digitalis (OP)

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:31:11 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 11:52:18 AM by flora_digitalis

Step into the world of real coin collection with this unique opportunity!

After years of engaging in my passion for numismatics, I've amassed a very significant (uncounted) number of coins from all over the world. These coins are from buying collections and swapping with other collectors. Due to personal time constraints I've decided to refocus and constrain my collecting efforts to a few countries / eras only. That's why I'm willing to sell a significant part of my collection here.

Type of sale.

Because there are so many coins to sell, it is too much work to generate a list of all coins for sale. Instead I will sell them in bundles, randomly sampled according to certain quality criteria. The pricing is adjusted downward because of this reason. Compared to the Bitcoin tokens for sale in this forum the prices are amazingly low.

General terms for payment and shipping.

All offers include free international shipping. For Hero members and above with credible positive trust and no red flags I will usually ship first. For all other cases, escrow is accepted (buyer organizes trustworthy escrow and pays possible fees). Shipment via international priority letter.

Coins available in various lots:

Quality Criteria|5 Coins|10 Coins|50 Coins|100 Coins|200 Coins
None
Random selection from all years and countries.
Duplicate coins possible.
|0.0075|0.0125|0.05 BTC|0.08 BTC|0.15 BTC
Grade C
Coins at least 25 years old.
All different coin types - no duplicate coins.
|0.01|0.0175|0.08 BTC|0.14 BTC|0.27 BTC
Grade B
Coins at least 40 years old.
Coins from at least 7, 12, or 15 different countries
(for 50, 100, or 200 coins respectively).
|0.015|0.025|0.12 BTC|0.22 BTC|0.43 BTC
Grade A (Premium)
Coins at least 50 years old.
Coins from at least 12, 17, or 24 different countries
(for 50, 100, or 200 coins respectively).
|0.02|0.035|0.16 BTC|0.29 BTC|0.57 BTC

Ultra low prices. Starting at 0.00075 BTC per coin for a pack of 200 - or just 0.0075 BTC total for a pack of 5!

The number of available Premium lots is very limited. Please ask first if a certain lot is still available.

>>> Contact me via PM. <<<

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:53:52 PM

Because it has been asked: Costs for worldwide shipping (international priority letter) are already included in the price.

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:07:42 AM

Still available.

Compared to what people pay here for Bitcoin tokens this offer is a steal - starting from just 0.00075 per coin!

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 04:05:17 AM

Still available.

Compared to what people pay here for Bitcoin tokens this offer is a steal - starting from just 0.00075 per coin!

That's debatable. There's a guaranteed market for Casascius coins in this forum, among this crowd.

You're not guaranteeing anything of value. You guarantee a quantity of coins from different countries - neither of those factors indicate there is numismatic value to be gained. What's the guaranteed face value of these batches of coins? Give us that, at least.
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:52:01 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 03:57:06 PM by flora_digitalis

Still available.

That's debatable. There's a guaranteed market for Casascius coins in this forum, among this crowd.

You're not guaranteeing anything of value. You guarantee a quantity of coins from different countries - neither of those factors indicate there is numismatic value to be gained. What's the guaranteed face value of these batches of coins? Give us that, at least.

About what kind of guarantee are you talking here? It's basically collectors being interested in buying Casascius tokens. Nobody can guarantee that the high amount of interest in physical Bitcoins will be equally present in the future. Especially considering the vast number of new Bitcoin tokens issued by non-official "mints". If you ask me - with few exceptions - the prices paid for these tokens are way over the top and will see a correction in future, because these are only produced to be sold to collectors and see no real world use which is a significant factor for lasting value (i.e. the smaller the number of people that encounter a specific item in real world the more likely an associated collecting trend will slow down, because no new demand is generated - it just depends on the interest of very few people).

So physical Bitcoin tokens in no way offer any better guarantee for lasting collector's value than the coins I'm offering here. In fact - outside of this forum - the community with an interest in real coins is much larger.

For collecting coins, the face value is basically meaningless. In fact the most valuable coins are quite old and their face value can no longer be redeemed. Would you say that a Casascius token is sold just for the loaded Bitcoin value? No! There are even empty coins that are sold for significant amounts and there are other DIY Bitcoin tokens which are sold without any Bitcoin loaded.
This alone already shows that collecting is not done with the motive of a value gain. It is done for enjoyment and has an aesthetical and social dimension.

For the price you're paying here you get more than 10 times the number of real collector's coins than you would pay for a typical Bitcoin token. I'm selling here for much less than I could, because the sheer number of coins would require too much work to put in each coin separately.

HabBear

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 06:41:26 PM

The benefit of collecting Casascius coins is that not only do the have great collector value (as evidenced by the activity on this forum and eBay), but they also carry a face value...a guarantee of value, literally. If someone believes the numismatic value has deteriorated they actually can redeem the loaded value, it's a floor on the loss of the investment.

Totally agree that some may prefer your French Francs to Mike Caldwell's Casascius coins, but you are trying to sell your French Francs (and others) to the physical bitcoin crowd here.

I think you need to offer something greater to generate real interest from people here. Why are these coins worth collecting? Give us some examples of "diamonds in the rough" that are possible to obtain through your batches. Why are French Francs worth something now in the age of the Euro?

Just trying to help. Good luck. I collect fiat and Casascius coins, I may be a unique one in this group.

About what kind of guarantee are you talking here? It's basically collectors being interested in buying Casascius tokens. Nobody can guarantee that the high amount of interest in physical Bitcoins will be equally present in the future.
So physical Bitcoin tokens in no way offer any better guarantee for lasting collector's value than the coins I'm offering here. In fact - outside of this forum - the community with an interest in real coins is much larger.

For collecting coins, the face value is basically meaningless. In fact the most valuable coins are quite old and their face value can no longer be redeemed. Would you say that a Casascius token is sold just for the loaded Bitcoin value? No! There are even empty coins that are sold for significant amounts and there are other DIY Bitcoin tokens which are sold without any Bitcoin loaded.
This alone already shows that collecting is not done with the motive of a value gain. It is done for enjoyment and has an aesthetical and social dimension.

For the price you're paying here you get more than 10 times the number of real collector's coins than you would pay for a typical Bitcoin token. I'm selling here for much less than I could, because the sheer number of coins would require too much work to put in each coin separately.
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:30:48 PM

You're repeating the same argument that I've already invalidated in my previous post. Please read my previous post again. (The face value is not a meaningful measure for the purpose of collecting, otherwise Casascius coins would be sold for their face value only. Collecting does not equal investing.)

I'm offering real world coins to those who are interested. You don't seem interested - that's perfectly o.k.. The success of my offers here is actually better than anticipated. This indicates that there are indeed collectors of real coins in this forum who appreciate my offers and are aware of the collector's value of my coins.

The benefit of collecting Casascius coins is that not only do the have great collector value (as evidenced by the activity on this forum and eBay), but they also carry a face value...a guarantee of value, literally. If someone believes the numismatic value has deteriorated they actually can redeem the loaded value, it's a floor on the loss of the investment.

Totally agree that some may prefer your French Francs to Mike Caldwell's Casascius coins, but you are trying to sell your French Francs (and others) to the physical bitcoin crowd here.

I think you need to offer something greater to generate real interest from people here. Why are these coins worth collecting? Give us some examples of "diamonds in the rough" that are possible to obtain through your batches. Why are French Francs worth something now in the age of the Euro?

Just trying to help. Good luck. I collect fiat and Casascius coins, I may be a unique one in this group.

About what kind of guarantee are you talking here? It's basically collectors being interested in buying Casascius tokens. Nobody can guarantee that the high amount of interest in physical Bitcoins will be equally present in the future.

HabBear

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:18:04 PM

Sir, I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

(1) For the loaded physical bitcoins the face value does have value, because it represents a gauranteed minimum value for the coin being purchased.

(2) Please share why "real world coins", and let's be clear that you're selling discontinued currency so there is no face value any longer only numismatic value, are something that will gain appreciation in the future?

(3) What kind of returns can an investment in "real world coins" have year over year? Casascius coins are literally the most profitable coin investment in the coin collecting world for the past 4 years or so.

The real world is where ever the market is.

You're repeating the same argument that I've already invalidated in my previous post. Please read my previous post again. (The face value is not a meaningful measure for the purpose of collecting, otherwise Casascius coins would be sold for their face value only. Collecting does not equal investing.)

I'm offering real world coins to those who are interested.
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:10:21 PM

(1) Please read #5 and #8 again, thanks.

(2) Please read #5 and #8 again, thanks.

(3) Please read #5 and #8 again, thanks.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with people who repeat the same "arguments" over and over again despite being invalidated more than once.

Are you actually interested in purchasing coins from me? If the answer is "no", please don't clutter this thread with your contorted ideology.

(1) For the loaded physical bitcoins the face value does have value, because it represents a gauranteed minimum value for the coin being purchased.

(2) Please share why "real world coins", and let's be clear that you're selling discontinued currency so there is no face value any longer only numismatic value, are something that will gain appreciation in the future?

(3) What kind of returns can an investment in "real world coins" have year over year? Casascius coins are literally the most profitable coin investment in the coin collecting world for the past 4 years or so.

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:06:54 PM

(1) Please read #5 and #8 again, thanks.

(2) Please read #5 and #8 again, thanks.

(3) Please read #5 and #8 again, thanks.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with people who repeat the same "arguments" over and over again despite being invalidated more than once.

Are you actually interested in purchasing coins from me? If the answer is "no", please don't clutter this thread with your contorted ideology.

man ...  as you have choose to advertising here , you should respect a bit what the user on the post just above try to  explain you mate ..please dont take this kind of rude tone..   he 's just try to explain you what are the motivations ( generaly ) of physical crypto collectors ..  Wink  there's no offence here..
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:49:05 PM

man ...  as you have choose to advertising here , you should respect a bit what the user on the post just above try to  explain you mate ..please dont take this kind of rude tone..   he 's just try to explain you what are the motivations ( generaly ) of physical crypto collectors ..  Wink  there's no offence here..

I completely understand and respect the motives of physical crypto collectors. It would be nice if the motives of regular coin collectors would be understood and respected as well.

HabBear did not read my explanation and continues to raise the same invalid objections over and over again.

My offers are directed towards regular numismatists (who may be crypto collectors as well or not). Nobody is forced to buy coins from me. Therefore I don't feel a need to justify my offering here. The people who buy from me know why they do it.

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

I completely understand and respect the motives of physical crypto collectors. It would be nice if the motives of regular coin collectors would be understood and respected as well.

HabBear did not read my explanation and continues to raise the same invalid objections over and over again.

My offers are directed towards regular numismatists (who may be crypto collectors as well or not). Nobody is forced to buy coins from me. Therefore I don't feel a need to justify my offering here. The people who buy from me know why they do it.

i got you mate .... i had follow some of you sales, and i know you know what you 're talking about  Wink and as you, i'm also a regular coin collectors ( of  notes too .. Wink )

anyway , i can understand your reaction..

peace Smiley

Deffy
HabBear

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 10:25:09 PM

(3) What kind of returns can an investment in "real world coins" have year over year?

This question is not addressed in posts #5 or #8 (as you directed)...can you answer this question?
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:45:19 PM

(3) What kind of returns can an investment in "real world coins" have year over year?

This question is not addressed in posts #5 or #8 (as you directed)...can you answer this question?

It is (collecting != investing). Your resistance to learning is quite strong. I offer my coins to collectors, not to investors. My prices are dependent on current collector price estimations (minus substantial discount). I make no claims of future value, because it is impossible to know the future.

You are obviously not a collector of real world coins. So please stop trolling my thread.

ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:17:09 AM

So can you give examples of "real world" coins that you offer? You can't just sell 200 coins in bulk from 50 years ago for half a bitcoin without stating their rarity, material,  how many of each were in circulation, etc.
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:58:37 PM

So can you give examples of "real world" coins that you offer? You can't just sell 200 coins in bulk from 50 years ago for half a bitcoin without stating their rarity, material,  how many of each were in circulation, etc.

I used to believe this was a free market where people are free to offer anything (legal) at any price that seems reasonable to them...

Perhaps you should try to read and understand the first post in this thread which explains why I'm not listing single coins here. (There are some single coins/sets available in my other threads.) My pricing reflects the uncertainty.

I believe that my prices are reasonable based on the coin quality criteria I use for compiling the lots. If you do not agree, there's a simple solution: Don't buy!

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:33:29 PM

Now massive 50% discount on all prices!

Yes, that's right - you pay only half the offering price! International shipping included!

BreathOfZen

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:01:56 PM

Now massive 50% discount on all prices!

Yes, that's right - you pay only half the offering price! International shipping included!

As someone who collects both crypto and real world coins, I hope that others take you up on the offer. I can't imagine having a full understanding of the crypto coin phenomenon without at least dipping ones toes into the world of historical coins.

Aoeui Artifacts
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

Now an even more MASSIVE 75% DISCOUNT on all prices!

Minimum order value for free international shipping: 0.005 BTC. Otherwise please add 0.001 for shipping costs.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

Offer still valid. Now with free international shipping for all orders above 0.0025 BTC!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: