Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i invest my money?  (Read 34592 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:05:28 PM

its much money, if i was you i will not asking to this forum and will start what i want.
buy bitcoin and hold it for long time can be 'investment' but you need more knowledge about it to minimization your loss.
invest in property is good choice for you, because every year their price will always increase

If someone can afford buying bitcoin then it is considered as a good investment already.  The price of bitcoin and the bitcoin itself continue to grow and it has a big chance to be a big thing in the future.  Aside from bitcoin,  I agree with you that buying properties is also a good choice for investing.  Here in our country,  the price of the properties especially land was very low but today,  people who sell lands are earning a good profit because the price for an area is high today.

I also recommend starting a business that you can and will happily manage.  Starting a business is easy if you have money but maintaining,  managing and thinking how will it grow is the common problem for those who aren't skilled for businesses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripti

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:53:25 PM

There is no lack of land to invest money. But it is difficult to get the money from all the places. It is difficult under its warranty. Bitcoin is an investment zone from which money can be gained unless its value decreases.
CreatePrivateServer

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:35:45 AM

If you have 2M, I would recommend you to start a business instead.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:02:07 AM

To investment money we could to buy a gold, the house, the ground because it all won’t exhausted especially if the soil who is definitely will continue to have the price is more expensive then if we investment with bought the land then it is certainly a price of her would more expensive in an appeal when we buy, bitcoin also can we make as investment see her now increasingly high price
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:04:59 AM

There is no lack of land to invest money. But it is difficult to get the money from all the places. It is difficult under its warranty. Bitcoin is an investment zone from which money can be gained unless its value decreases.
The only risk is when the value decrease but that would not gonna happen if the progress will continue, all value decrease that we may witness are just because of the price manipulation, it's very stressful to invest in crypto because you are not in control of what is happening in the market, unlike having a business where you know your skills will bring you success, but if you are a real risk taker, you would not hesitate to invest and hold for longer period.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:05:14 AM

I think the OP has got a lot of profit from Bitcoin. Judging from his posting in early 2017 jaunary buys Bitcoin which may be well below the current price perhaps about $1k per Bitcoin.
In the event that you need to contribute your cash then I will propose you to put resources into crypto like in bitcoins and etherueum these two are the best for venture and you can win enough benefit by working with these coins. I additionally propose you not to put just in one coin but rather put some cash in bitcoin and some in ethuereum
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:12:14 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is the best choice as the price of bitcoin will go higher and higher in coming years and if you want to make some really quick bucks then you can invest in ico too as its price can pump too high once it gets listed on exchange sites.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:22:11 AM

I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point
got it right mate,HAVING 2 MILLION DOLLARS and yet dont know where to invest?talking as if hes money is nothing to lose?common man,if you really have 2 million dollars you should have Donate to be a VIP here in crypto so you can have privilege that deserve for BIG TIME INVESTOR..

But if you really have that amount?GO INVESTN IN BITCOIN..TRY YOBIT,BITTREX OR POLOINEX
freddiesaturn

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:22:22 AM

2 millions really is a big number, i think you should spend 90% on trading and 10% rest on investing on ICO projects.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:25:15 AM

I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point
Kinda agree with this dude opinion of you should know where to invest your money if you already have 2 mil USD, people with that networth will think to get more with their money. simply put like that. but if you're really have that much of networth, you should go invest it in bitcoin. Surely in a nick of time you'll get your profit. you can check at https://bitcoin.org/en/ #CMIIW

rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:42:27 AM

Whenever Silkroad obtained turn off and it made the news, which was the first I heard about it
you are so lucky to have that huge aggregate of cash. I would recommend that you spend your cash shrewdly. all things considered, you can put resources into bitcoins, 25 percent of the aggregate of your will do. what's more, contribute the lay on a more steady business that you think your fit for taking care of.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:23:20 AM

Buying bitcoin is already an investment, because the value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher every moment. And it seems nothing can stop it from growing.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:25:00 AM

Whenever Silkroad obtained turn off and it made the news, which was the first I heard about it
you are so lucky to have that huge aggregate of cash. I would recommend that you spend your cash shrewdly. all things considered, you can put resources into bitcoins, 25 percent of the aggregate of your will do. what's more, contribute the lay on a more steady business that you think your fit for taking care of.

you might invest your money there where you can get a good benefit of it and the platform you are investing should be a secure of the thief and also might be from other criminals such that hacker etc. Also if there is chance with you to invest money in such platform that have  no tax then prefer it. so you must think where can you find these all qualities, and I suggest you the bitcoin that has these all. So invest your money in bitcoin and get these all in a very easy way.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:44:48 AM

I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998

you can invest your money in a bank or in a virtual wallet that you trust like blockchain.info and such or you can use an exchange market that you trust like bittre and so on, save and invest in adna assets in the form of bitcoin to get you a lot of profit .
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:07:53 AM

To invest I prefer to invest in the land because the land is now quite expensive and invest the land for the future will be more advanced because every year the land will rise.
lightcraftone

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

You can invest your 2M USD by buying bitcoins. Pay in your cash and convert it to bitcoin and hold it for a while, watch how bitcoin getting dump or pump.
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:23:51 AM

There are a lot of investments out there this days... But crypto currency is a very realistic investment to invest in this day,
Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash.. A lot of crypto out there that will double your money
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:33:07 AM

I am more doubtful with the money he has it, but he is just waiting for opinions from others and the investment objective is crypto currency? the simplest logic, when someone has as much money as "2M", will not wait long, surely that person has invested the money in the property, or shares that they consider it is obvious and can make a profit. then you ask about investing in bitcoin? I still doubt, bitcoin is a big speculation. in my opinion, invest in the world oil stock market more realistically with the amount of money that big.
zaisha

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:54:32 AM

You want to use all your money to buy btc? I think this is risky, you should come up with a small amount of money to buy altcoins, I think it can reduce the risk, can make you get greater benefits. Smiley
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:09:02 AM

You want to use all your money to buy btc? I think this is risky, you should come up with a small amount of money to buy altcoins, I think it can reduce the risk, can make you get greater benefits. Smiley
Investing for some altcoin, could be other best option you can find for searching a new investment opportunities. Altcoins are now raising and gives people another option to invest rather than bitcoin. Bitcoin is very expensive right now, you can buy bitcoin then wait until your satisfied with the gain or you can invest it with the new ICO that coming out.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: