Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i invest my money?  (Read 34590 times)
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:13:25 PM

it is the best option in my opinion to invest your money with such amount to bitcoin than finding other investments without any guarantee that you can surely get profit after a few months .
Without doubts, we can easily invest into bitcoins and we can easily get back our investment money along with some good returns too. Yes, there would be no chances of getting scammed with bitcoin investments.

My suggestions would be sticking within bitcoin investments because no other investments will give guarantee for returns all the times of future. They may run away at any times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 06:44:18 PM

If Op got a lot of money just like what he said,  OP will profit by just holding bitcoin. He can buy it when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. Patience is all he needs so I think even if he still has no knowledge about bitcoin, he can just learn about it since IMO it is the easiest way to profit on OP's money. I know he can learn about it here since there are many info in this forum that teaches about bitcoin.

If OP wants to play safe then he can simply hold his coins without doing anything with it and sell when price goes higher and he can buy it again when price falls and I think that is the best way to make profits as it also doesn't involves risk of loosing money to the scammers as you will be having total control on your funds and you can take decisions accordingly.
that is also a good decision because the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing.
So many reason,buying and holding Bitcoins are safe and coolest process that not only ensure your money but also that is keeping confident in our bitcoin holdings.As a holding of Bitcoins long-term process you should have patience,surely holding your coins is in my point of view the best investment right now.Though bitcoin has been unpredictable.
_nur

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:56:59 PM

I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998

read this https://lykke.com/Whitepaper_LykkeExchange.pdf
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:49:21 AM

With money in hand , invest them in buying land and real estate properties .when understanding the market in mind ,it is advisable to invest them in it and otherwise u can invest them in bitcoins .it is also a good business to invest them .
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:52:49 AM

Don't keep all your eggs in one basket, it is not wise and good decision for you because no body don't what is going to happen tomorrow. So please find all possible ways like Bitcoin investment, Trading, Shares, Real estates, Pharma, Coal industries. From all these you will get profits.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:58:40 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998

In my thoughts and opinions, if you are knowledgeable in creating a coins in this industry, also creating your own exchange site, I think that is much better to put your investment in there. But if you don't have any idea about it, don't do it, even trying to invest it in the cloud  mining site or establishing your own mining farm it is very risky especially if you are a newbie here. Though I said this according to what I observed and read here in this forum in different section.
justdimin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:25:54 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 05:36:57 AM by justdimin

With money in hand , invest them in buying land and real estate properties .when understanding the market in mind ,it is advisable to invest them in it and otherwise u can invest them in bitcoins .it is also a good business to invest them .
Real estate must be a god option to invest, but in my country there are no options to invest using bitcoins. I am already investing part of my salary into bitcoins. Now I want to invest bitcoins. But there are some real estate promoters also offer installment options to buy properties, but compared to them bitcoin's promises on returns seem realistic.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:42:17 AM

Don't keep all your eggs in one basket, it is not wise and good decision for you because no body don't what is going to happen tomorrow. So please find all possible ways like Bitcoin investment, Trading, Shares, Real estates, Pharma, Coal industries. From all these you will get profits.

Thats true. Diversification is the key in investing. I would suggest in investing  in the top 20 persofrming stocks or the blue chips with at least 15 - 20% earning a year,yes real estate also, and in bitcoin. Also, if you want to try cryptocurrency trading,its a worth to try and also you can gain knowledge in trading.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 05:47:39 AM

thanks!

read this https://lykke.com/Whitepaper_LykkeExchange.pdf

what is about https://lykke.com , and how i can invest in there
how much profit return in there, and when deviden to dristribute investor, every month

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:06:01 PM

Real estate must be a god option to invest, but in my country there are no options to invest using bitcoins. I am already investing part of my salary into bitcoins. Now I want to invest bitcoins. But there are some real estate promoters also offer installment options to buy properties, but compared to them bitcoin's promises on returns seem realistic.

I do prefer to invest also in real estate because that will give you passive income. And if you want to make your real estate to keep on earning make it near to commercialized place. Because that is where your real estate will be rented continuously by those people who are working and wants to live near there.

How do you earn passive income from real estate? Unless you rent it out then you get passive income. Also, investing in a really good real estate will mean that you will shell out extremely large amounts of money because for sure it would be really expensive to buy one. It's not for people who are looking to grow small to medium amounts of money.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:17:46 PM

Yes that is a very good decision to diversify his investment. @ mil is a good amount if someone want to invest them then he can easily invest these amount in different places. So if he will fail to get profit in one investment then he will recover that lost amount in another investment he made. With that he will also know that which one is a good for him so later he will permanently adopt that one in which he have skills.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:23:47 PM

Actually you don't need to rush yourself for the sake you want to earn quick in bitcoin industry. In fact, by putting into our mind to save more bitcoin, And by buying Bitcoin is already a kind of investment too or it can be like an assets also. So I think, why don't you try to invest in bitcoin for awhile or buy in the altcoin first before anything else. This is only my opinion to you.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2044
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

Actually you don't need to rush yourself for the sake you want to earn quick in bitcoin industry. In fact, by putting into our mind to save more bitcoin, And by buying Bitcoin is already a kind of investment too or it can be like an assets also. So I think, why don't you try to invest in bitcoin for awhile or buy in the altcoin first before anything else. This is only my opinion to you.
Agree with you, and there is no need to rush about thinking how to earn money quickly because there is no quickly money to earn you just need to work hard before you can earn, investing in bitcoin or ICO altcoin is a good option also but before investing in some ICO better to check it if they have an escrow and check their project goal / white paper.

mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:39:57 PM

thanks!

There  are lots of investment sites outside but choose the best one that will give you  profit and will not make.you cry. Before investing on your chosen site do first a research if the site is paying or not.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:26:38 PM

$2M is really a massive amount so make sure you invest it wisely. I don't think that investing in bitcoin mining is a great idea at this moment because mining is now a serious business so it should be for them who treat it so otherwise ROI would be much lower as compared to that of other investment opportunities. You can pick some altcoins with good potential and invest in it. Make sure to make a deep research before investing any single penny.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:28:19 PM

It is depending your requirement and interest  where you  invest your money.some people invest their money in mall,restaurant,etc.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:33:02 PM

2 million dollars is too big to be a liar material here. If you have 2 million, everyone will send many proposals to you to invest on their project.
Or maybe, if it's real, don't try to make a hard model investment on bitcoin. Just buy it with half of your money, and waste half for your vacation in Lombok.

carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:07:16 PM

Agree with you, and there is no need to rush about thinking how to earn money quickly because there is no quickly money to earn you just need to work hard before you can earn, investing in bitcoin or ICO altcoin is a good option also but before investing in some ICO better to check it if they have an escrow and check their project goal / white paper.
i think from gambling one can make money in no time. but gambling is one of the most risky way of making money. in gambling you need a good luck because in gambling we mostly depend on our luck, although experience and skill is also matter, but in some format of gambling and  not in all typoes of gambling.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:32:46 PM

If Op got a lot of money just like what he said,  OP will profit by just holding bitcoin. He can buy it when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. Patience is all he needs so I think even if he still has no knowledge about bitcoin, he can just learn about it since IMO it is the easiest way to profit on OP's money. I know he can learn about it here since there are many info in this forum that teaches about bitcoin.

If OP wants to play safe then he can simply hold his coins without doing anything with it and sell when price goes higher and he can buy it again when price falls and I think that is the best way to make profits as it also doesn't involves risk of loosing money to the scammers as you will be having total control on your funds and you can take decisions accordingly.
It is without doubt that it is not risky like investing or trading, but it also like any other free way to make money it has its own risks, holding bitcoin for quite some time and hoping that the price goes does not always work like the way we want just like what happened earlier this year when the price dropped dramatically.
alucard23

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:42:17 PM

It will be difficult to know the best investment from the information collected here, just be aware that most altcoins in the market are pump and dump schemes, and people holding it may say that this is a good investment, even being pump and dump. However, it would be unfair to say that all cryptos are in this category, there are currencies that actually try to solve a real world problem, and many investors get satisfactory results in this type of investment. To identify such opportunities, be aware of the technical aspects of the coins, the distribution method, and get information about the team behind it.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: