Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i invest my money?  (Read 34586 times)
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:18:01 PM

If you have invested that amount of money at the time of the start of this thread (january) you would be insanely rich right now. The price then was    $800 — $1,150 so you get at least 6000$ profit for every bitcoin you owned...and at that point I think it doesn't really matter too if you have done dollar cost averaging.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:44:49 AM

You can make investments in gold and bitcoin, and with bitcoin, you can trade altcoins and receive a whole lot of money rapidly
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:59:36 AM

If I have good amount of money than I first spend it for some basic needs like home, food and better lifestyle than after with the rest of the money I invest it in bitcoins and in other cryptocurrencies,  and some in real estates.  I believe that keeping money in bank will not benefit me much,  but to invest in an activity where it grows will help me for sure.  I believe that investing in an activity which is continously growing and developing will help in doubling the amount I invest.  As investment helps for the future and investment enables futures security to us. I think best way to invest money is in bitcoins as they are trending and continously growing and their prices are fluctuating a lot.  So good way to earn more money.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:11 AM

If I have that amount of money then I wouldnt mind investing it all in bitcoin. Investing it in bitcoin would be very risky because of its volatility. I would suggest diversify it not only in trading bitcoin and altcoins but also with traditional business. As for me, I would allocate large part of it to have a rental property that would allow me to have a passive income monthly. Then some of it would be purchased in mining rigs. I would mine altcoin and hold it for long term and wait it to appreciate its value. Then I would pour some into trading and have a faster return of money( if I will do it right). There is so much to do with that money just make the most out of it (if you really have it) Grin

kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:29:27 AM

I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998
You may invest some in bitcoin. Don't put all in there. You may also invest in other things, but I suggest do not go all in bitcoin, although many people gained from it, still there are no full assurance with it. There are lot of things you may do to your money. You may start a business you want.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:43:19 AM

There are a lot of ways that you can invest your money. But I suggest not to put all your money in one investment. That is too risky at all. If you have enough money, you can build your own business. Or if you don't want to have business, you may try to invest it in Bitcoin. Trade it or simply invest it then hold for years. Or you may try to buy land build apartment.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:44:28 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998

There are a lot of icos out there where you can invest all of your money on but I would say that it will be a risky move. Because almosy 90% of the icos are just a scammed so if you really wanted to join probably check it out first from the whitepaper up to the people behind those projects. And that project should be updating you everytime. But if you wanted to be much safer, by simply buying bitcoins or altcoins and holding it will be an investment because we all know that the values of it are rising as time goes by.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

There are a lot of ways that you can invest your money. But I suggest not to put all your money in one investment. That is too risky at all. If you have enough money, you can build your own business. Or if you don't want to have business, you may try to invest it in Bitcoin. Trade it or simply invest it then hold for years. Or you may try to buy land build apartment.
Never take "All In" investment strategy with any asset. Be it bitcoin or real estate. It may ruin your investment big time. Always take the diversification route and invest in different asset classes to secure your capital investment. At least it will help you to secure your investment if one asset price falls.

Bitcoin looks good for the future and we all expect it will have a huge price rise in future.and by holding it for long time can can make a huge profit .and you only need to wait for right time to do this.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

That is what should every investor always remember. Putting a lot of money in one or single type of investment will bring miserable life to them because maybe their investor might work for the first few weeks but for the long term, it is a very risky investment and they might loss a lot of money so it is better to diversify or try to learn new things that can help them to find new source of income.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

thanks!

Can I advise you if you are new to bitcoin? try joining campaigns, of course before joining you need accounts to get you involved. You will buy it right here in the thread or forum. If you are eager to earn a lot of money, invest in campaigns because the campaign is easy to grow your money or buy bitcoins and sell it when its value increases someday. With bitcoin you're not losing, you're not losing. you're smart and patient. Just avoid using scammers here in the forum. Often they are victimized so they lose their trust in bitcoin.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

thanks!

Maybe when you invest your money in bitcoin that time maybe your money get 50% of the total money that you invest because bitcoin prize is more bigger now compare to the time you decide to invest.
Rakibislam

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:24:40 AM

I think for the moment even if you believe in bitcoin and dare to invest. I'm sure you'll make a profit in large numbers if you want to invest in bitcoin.Trading, holding is a good way to invest.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:44:22 AM

There are different fields are available to invest money likes of gold, real estate, stock, trade, cash back reward offers etc., but best investment could be on digital currencies.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:51:31 PM

An excellent place to invest, but there may be some deficiencies like spam, scams, management, marketing etc. It cannot be paid for these reasons. If you have to trade a lot, you can earn profit a lot. There are risks on the trade but you can make profits in a sort of time.
Trading is an art and not every one of us is an artist. Trading is no doubt the best way of making a good amount of money but the thing is you should only go for trading if you really think that you’ll be able to do well in trading. Otherwise, you can invest your money in buying of bitcoins and then holding those bitcoins for quite a long period of time. This is the best way of playing a safe game.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:19:46 PM

Invest to money you will understand the process. You check the market prices it will gather before investing. It helpful to invest the money. If invest you will check the market prices. Some time it will down So check the any time for the process in the future growth.
Most of the people now invest the money for the improvement company etc.... market is the change the process and all process.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:51:26 PM

With such a fortune, i would suggest you to look into diversification for your assets, getting hands on with solid assets like your mining rigs is a good way to go, but still it's better to have somebody to take care of the technical stuff, choosing the right coins and their hashrates. On the hand save some funds to go into potential ICO that could grant you almost some percentage of returns if they are legit and have already working products and users, it just about timing and since you have so much fund the risks is definitely smaller to lose them quickly. The last thing would be trading alt coins, with great volume you could at least swing the alt market a little and make it your advantage to get profits upon the behaviors of normal traders.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:01:02 PM

You have mainly three ways(alternatives) to invest your huge amount of money.

1.Mining farm - what you have already done
2. Coins
a. HODL
b. trading

Generally maybe the best for you would be just HODL and for that thing currently there is not much coins who could provide stability, especially nowadays when bitcoin has long and strong pump. As people say investing in the best known coins could be good solution of your situation, and diversification small amout due to invest in niche alts but i am not your financial adviser and you with that cash should maybe have one?

I think buying coins/altcoins, and hold, or trading are the good things you can do or you can spend your capital is. But Mining farm is a big risk, and it needs big capital too. Though, its profitable anyway in a long run.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:27:39 PM

I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point
thats more even better question mate,that the OP has a doubtful post.2mil dollar but acting like a kid asking where to buy lollipop such as a story teller.may be try to fool somebody not us the bitcoin users
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:18:23 PM

thanks!

You say that you have 2mil usd and want to invest on bitcoin, then go ahead and invest it over there. Smiley
Where can I invest it?
You mean where can you buy it?

what exactly are you pertaining to invest? buying bitcoin or purchasing altcoins using bitcoins? if you want to buy bitcoins you can join communities of bitcoin fanatics in your location and you can find someone who is willing to sell it to you if now there is coinbase and the like to buy from, If you are pertaining in investing to altcoins you can put your bitcoin in exchange platforms like bittrex there you can buy altcoins using bitcoin if you are just starting buying the major coins is a good choice and learning the indicator and patterns in trading is also a big help
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:11 PM

In bitcoin/ etherum/ waves, in order: long investment with confident earning, in next year should be worth 1000$, you could try to invest for a short time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: