Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***MARX COIN****** NEW DEV ******NEW PURPOSE ***MINEABLE  (Read 21982 times)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:48:50 AM

wallet on yobit in maintenance mode if I'm not mistaken.

It's due to lack of miners which means long transaction delays when sending to or from the exchanges to wallets.  Its very much looking like I will need to implement the coin swap and create a POS Marx Coin.
Miners do work the coin but its sporadic. Nothing to worry about yet but I am making preparations for a switch. Would go a lot quicker if the exchanges responded to my requests for
how to swap the coin inside the exchanges. I could do it manually but it would be much better if done automatically. ill also hit up the exchanges again about this.

I appreciate the updates.  I have some MARX coin I purchased on Cryptopia, and I will hold for a while.  I pulled my sell orders.  Communication with exchanges can be irritating work, especially if they are potentially slowing development. 

Maybe some members of the community here would be willing to help with certain aspects of the coin?  I know that cv2 raised funds for the creation of a wallet.  Maybe this isn't needed, but I'd like to see this coin with some more volume.  There is a good opportunity here.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MARX01 (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

wallet on yobit in maintenance mode if I'm not mistaken.

It's due to lack of miners which means long transaction delays when sending to or from the exchanges to wallets.  Its very much looking like I will need to implement the coin swap and create a POS Marx Coin.
Miners do work the coin but its sporadic. Nothing to worry about yet but I am making preparations for a switch. Would go a lot quicker if the exchanges responded to my requests for
how to swap the coin inside the exchanges. I could do it manually but it would be much better if done automatically. ill also hit up the exchanges again about this.

I appreciate the updates.  I have some MARX coin I purchased on Cryptopia, and I will hold for a while.  I pulled my sell orders.  Communication with exchanges can be irritating work, especially if they are potentially slowing development. 

Maybe some members of the community here would be willing to help with certain aspects of the coin?  I know that cv2 raised funds for the creation of a wallet.  Maybe this isn't needed, but I'd like to see this coin with some more volume.  There is a good opportunity here.

Thanks for the comment  Cool
The creation of the custom wallet with messaging would really help the project enormously. It would be the anchor for all future PR and I could def see Marx coin move in to the activist donation territory. But need to get that wallet. You're suggestion of funding is something I have thought about but I have a 5 million premine which is intended to finance the wallet creation (in theory). So for now let's see if the price can rise naturally but its def something for me to think about.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

I'd suggest buying from cryptopia because when a wallet on yobit is down it usually has a tendency to stay down, even with swap requests etc... Considering how well btc has been doing lately and if it continues to see a steady climb or at least go up in a years time from the current price this coin is too cheap at its supply not to do well. With pos being implemented this alone should raise the price, but I know you were considering masternode implementation like a page or so back if I'm not mistaken dev. You were just asking if you should go for this earlier. I think if you advertise/advocate for masternodes you will probably see an initial price spike in this coin, enough for you to sell off some of your coins in order to fund development, but I don't think it is a must. I think a swap to pos is good enough by itself, but if you are interested in making this a masternode coin at these prices it is most definitely a steal and will attract fresh eyes on the coin to say the very least. I'm not too worried about price over time in general because price is going to rise as new money comes into cheaper alts with active devs/development.
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:51:23 PM

IMPORTANT COIN SWAP ANNOUNCEMENT

Marx Coin will be swapped to a new POS coin within 7 days approximately. The swap will happen on Yobit and Cryptopia automatically if your coins are in the exchange.

All holders of the coin need to leave their coins on either exchange. Do not try and send your coins to or from the exchange unless the the wallet is fully synced. If they are in the exchange leave them there. If they are in your wallets run it and wait for a window of opportunity to send to the exchange. Wallet must be synced, do not send unless it is. There will be some who don't manage to send their coins to the exchange and in these cases I will handle those transfers manually here on PM or I will setup a Discord channel where we can communicate n real time. I don't expect much ppl to have to be swapped like this.

1: Do not remove your coins from the exchange
2: Do not send your coins from an un-synced wallet to or from the exchange
3: If you don't achieve sync between now and the time of the swap its ok. We will swap those accounts manually.

Recap:  if you have your coins on one of the exchanges you are fine. You don't need to do a thing. The swap will happen automatically. You will receive exactly the same amount of coins. I'm going to make POS rewards very good to encourage staking and less dumping. This means there will be no more mining of the coin. The more you have staking the more you will earn.

Marx Coin is a young project with very achievable goals in sight and once those are achieved I am very confident this project will turn out to be one of your best trading investments you have made in a long time. Hang in there folks I know its been a slow ride but your patience will eventually be rewarded.

Regards
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

I'd suggest buying from cryptopia because when a wallet on yobit is down it usually has a tendency to stay down, even with swap requests etc... Considering how well btc has been doing lately and if it continues to see a steady climb or at least go up in a years time from the current price this coin is too cheap at its supply not to do well. With pos being implemented this alone should raise the price, but I know you were considering masternode implementation like a page or so back if I'm not mistaken dev. You were just asking if you should go for this earlier. I think if you advertise/advocate for masternodes you will probably see an initial price spike in this coin, enough for you to sell off some of your coins in order to fund development, but I don't think it is a must. I think a swap to pos is good enough by itself, but if you are interested in making this a masternode coin at these prices it is most definitely a steal and will attract fresh eyes on the coin to say the very least. I'm not too worried about price over time in general because price is going to rise as new money comes into cheaper alts with active devs/development.

I pretty much agree with everything you say. Im going to chew on this and get back to you. 
Thanks for the suggestions  Cool (swap still happening though fyi)
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to see what the stake rewards will look like. Hope I'm able to snag more cheap coins during the week before swap
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:44:23 PM

Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to see what the stake rewards will look like. Hope I'm able to snag more cheap coins during the week before swap

thanks for the update, dev.
will tweet this.  Grin

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:24:14 AM

Marx Coin will be swapped to a new POS coin within 7 days approximately. The swap will happen on Yobit and Cryptopia automatically if your coins are in the exchange.

All holders of the coin need to leave their coins on either exchange. Do not try and send your coins to or from the exchange unless the the wallet is fully synced. If they are in the exchange leave them there. If they are in your wallets run it and wait for a window of opportunity to send to the exchange. Wallet must be synced, do not send unless it is. There will be some who don't manage to send their coins to the exchange and in these cases I will handle those transfers manually here on PM or I will setup a Discord channel where we can communicate n real time. I don't expect much ppl to have to be swapped like this.

3: If you don't achieve sync between now and the time of the swap its ok. We will swap those accounts manually.

Recap:  if you have your coins on one of the exchanges you are fine. You don't need to do a thing. The swap will happen automatically. You will receive exactly the same amount of coins. I'm going to make POS rewards very good to encourage staking and less dumping. This means there will be no more mining of the coin. The more you have staking the more you will earn.

Marx Coin is a young project with very achievable goals in sight and once those are achieved I am very confident this project will turn out to be one of your best trading investments you have made in a long time. Hang in there folks I know its been a slow ride but your patience will eventually be rewarded.

Regards

Sweet!  Thanks for the update dev.  Things are looking up.  Will check back frequently for updates.  This will be a pure POS coin then? 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:37:37 AM

Regards

So, Marx will convert into a pure new pos coin soon? Then it is a good time to buy Marx now  Grin

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

and the wallet issue on yobit ( on maintanaince) will gone with the new coin ??
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:19:15 PM

and the wallet issue on yobit ( on maintanaince) will gone with the new coin ??

Yes absolutely  Cool
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

First time posting on this thread, fantastic news Dev 🙂
You must of got a fast and cooperative response from both exchanges??

Yes
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:21:21 PM

Regards

So, Marx will convert into a pure new pos coin soon? Then it is a good time to buy Marx now  Grin

I'm aiming for a week today. Will find out later this week if I can hit the target date. I will advise on this thread, twitter etc,
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:40:04 PM

Not trying to contradict you dev, but no guarantees that yobit will follow through, at least not in a timely manner. I'm in another coin where dev has paid for swap to occur on yobit and it has been about a week or so after the payment and no swap or news of when a swap is going to occur. The wallet for that coin has also been down and just recently came up today for me to be able to manually swap out my coins. Anyway, my point is that yobit does what it wants on its own timeframe and there's a possibility that they could never or at the very least take a great deal of time to switch to the new wallet. Currently, the yobit wallet is marked as delayed and hopefully it catches up, but like I said in a comment before, if you are interested in buying some coins before this gets swapped I'd buy my coins on cryptopia to be on the safe side.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:28:36 PM

Yes cryptopia is better, cheaper also atm.
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:07:43 PM

I will make them as generous as I can  Grin
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:09:58 PM

Not trying to contradict you dev, but no guarantees that yobit will follow through, at least not in a timely manner. I'm in another coin where dev has paid for swap to occur on yobit and it has been about a week or so after the payment and no swap or news of when a swap is going to occur. The wallet for that coin has also been down and just recently came up today for me to be able to manually swap out my coins. Anyway, my point is that yobit does what it wants on its own timeframe and there's a possibility that they could never or at the very least take a great deal of time to switch to the new wallet. Currently, the yobit wallet is marked as delayed and hopefully it catches up, but like I said in a comment before, if you are interested in buying some coins before this gets swapped I'd buy my coins on cryptopia to be on the safe side.

Yes they can be a bit wirey. Fingers crossed they will attend to it in a timely manner but even if it were delayed it wont make much of a difference to the holders of the first version of the coin (I hope)  Smiley
If they didn't swap it over then it would mean Marx is only on Cryptopia which might not be such a bad thing.
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

Over the weekend I watched someone basically dump on all the decent buy support on both exchanges, some of which was my own. I think it was an unfortunate time to dump so many coins considering it took a while to create that support and just before the dump the price was doing a daily run between 50 and 70 where smart traders could make some profit without dumping on the support. It was a lot of coins dumped, just shy of a million in total. Fair enough, but if that person reads this I want you to know that my mission is now to make sure the coins reaches 5000 sats (conservatively) and I want to watch your face go green with regret because you dumped hundreds of thousands of coins for a cheap ass price  Grin Grin Grin

indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:32:51 PM

This coin will do well after the swap. Wink
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

Over the weekend I watched someone basically dump on all the decent buy support on both exchanges, some of which was my own.

A weak hand selling out for scraps.
The silver lining is better he dumped now rather than later when the coin is higher value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: