Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***MARX COIN****** NEW DEV ******NEW PURPOSE ***MINEABLE  (Read 21982 times)
MARX01 (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:46:00 PM

TESTING THE NEW POS WALLET
NEED TO GENERATE FIRST BLOCK
WORKING ON IT
 Shocked

[/cen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:47:41 PM

Yes it does seem so. Difficult to get information out of the exchanges dealing with them via tickets but the jist is there could be fees.
I'm fine with that up to a point but if Cryptopia asked for the current listing fee for a new coin that would be over $4000.

Oh man . . . that would be unfortunate.  If need be, I could move my coins to another exchange.  Hopefully that won't be the case.

Yes it would be but I'm hopeful they wont ask for that.
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

Yes it does seem so. Difficult to get information out of the exchanges dealing with them via tickets but the jist is there could be fees.
I'm fine with that up to a point but if Cryptopia asked for the current listing fee for a new coin that would be over $4000.

and how about the coins on yobit?? is yobit gonna swap it 2?? the wallet is in maintanaince Huh

I'm confident they will. The wallet is in maintenance because there hasn't been anyone mining for over a day. There was a window of opportunity once per day during the past few weeks for transferring coins to and from the wallet but maybe that has stopped now?  I cannot rely on miners to keep the chain going hence the reason for the swap. Your coins will be automatically swapped in the exchange. Leave them there and you wont notice any difference.

PS
If someone doesn't have their coins on an exchange I can swap them manually. Only a handful of people will require manual swapping, my self included.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:31:26 PM

and how about the coins on yobit?? is yobit gonna swap it 2?? the wallet is in maintanaince Huh

I'm confident they will. The wallet is in maintenance because there hasn't been anyone mining for over a day. There was a window of opportunity once per day during the past few weeks for transferring coins to and from the wallet but maybe that has stopped now?  I cannot rely on miners to keep the chain going hence the reason for the swap. Your coins will be automatically swapped in the exchange. Leave them there and you wont notice any difference.

PS
If someone doesn't have their coins on an exchange I can swap them manually. Only a handful of people will require manual swapping, my self included.

cool, ive got some more, did i saw some info about an masternode of marx??  i cant find it no more
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:56:07 PM

from what I know dev was considering masternode implementation either right away or somewhere further down the road. But I believe it was only consideration and not anything concrete
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:42:08 AM

TESTING THE NEW POS WALLET
NEED TO GENERATE FIRST BLOCK
WORKING ON IT
 Shocked

[/cen
HAHA  Love it!!  Thanks for the update  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:43:25 PM

INFO UPDATE

Apologies for the delay. I've had a few issues with the POS version of the coin but no worries I am just about there after the third attempt, Got to make sure its 100% right  Shocked The swap is still on and will happen asap. All you need to do is keep your coins in the exchange and the swap will happen automatically. You don't need to unlist your sell or buy orders. Trading/deposits/withdrawals will be stopped for an hour whilst the exchange switched the wallets over.

Note (do not send any coins to the exchange at this time. I will manually swap those coins for you)

Once the swap is done I'm going to give the project some serious thought. I'm going to forget the custom mobile wallet. I can't pay 50K+ for something like that A better option would be an online wallet which I have looked in to a bit and this looks a lot more doable and would be just as useful for my target audience I want to see adopt the coin for donations. After the swap I will talk more about the purpose of the coin.

I am in this for the long haul. I know this is not ETH or BCH but that doesn't mean it can't become valuable with a little bit of effort and PR which will happen
after the swap.
  Cool

MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:44:27 PM

when the old coins will be swapped to new one?

As soon as possible. If your coins are in the exchange leave them there. The swap will happen automatically, you wont even notice it.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:53:53 PM

Thanks for the update appreciate it. Looking forward to staking.
fishfishfish313

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:52:41 AM

INFO UPDATE

Apologies for the delay. I've had a few issues with the POS version of the coin but no worries I am just about there after the third attempt, Got to make sure its 100% right  Shocked The swap is still on and will happen asap. All you need to do is keep your coins in the exchange and the swap will happen automatically. You don't need to unlist your sell or buy orders. Trading/deposits/withdrawals will be stopped for an hour whilst the exchange switched the wallets over.

Note (do not send any coins to the exchange at this time. I will manually swap those coins for you)

Once the swap is done I'm going to give the project some serious thought. I'm going to forget the custom mobile wallet. I can't pay 50K+ for something like that A better option would be an online wallet which I have looked in to a bit and this looks a lot more doable and would be just as useful for my target audience I want to see adopt the coin for donations. After the swap I will talk more about the purpose of the coin.

I am in this for the long haul. I know this is not ETH or BCH but that doesn't mean it can't become valuable with a little bit of effort and PR which will happen
after the swap.
  Cool

Great to hear.  Thank for for updating us.  I still have my coins on Cryptopia.  I think that once the swap date is announced, more people will become aware.  I would put things out on twitter and elsewhere as well.  No rush.  Just let us know when that is going to happen. 
Godspeed.

MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:25:07 PM

SWAP INFO
Marx POS wallet is working. I've been running it for a few days doing various test sends, rewards etc and all is well. The image you see is the POS wallet containing 36,287,457 Marx coins is destined for Cryptopia and Yobit. They will inform me of the amount of coins they hold in the exchange Marx wallet. They send me an address and I send the coins then they swap the new wallet in place of the old one. Owners of Marx won't be inconvenienced in any way.

If you don't have your coins in the exchange it's probably a good idea to leave them in your wallet and I can exchange manually for you. I will set up a Discord room for that if I need to. If you must have your coins in the
exchange for the swap then launch the wallet and wait until its fully synced. There are miners mining the coin daily and dumping instantly so you can find a window of opportunity at some point every day. They are mining more than usual and I guess they want to mine as much as possible before the swap.

If Marx can start reaching decent value over 300 satoshis then that would mean an online wallet, improved website, and funding to promote the coin and its adoption. I see no reason why this coin in a year or so couldn't be doing phenomenally well providing I did manage to implement the online wallet. The cost of an online wallet could be around 1.5 BTC and if Marx is a decent price I can pay that with no problem. I wouldn't be able to create it so it would be outsourced.

Will keep you updated for the swap. Cool

MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:31:48 PM

INFO UPDATE

after the swap.
  Cool

Great to hear.  Thank for for updating us.  I still have my coins on Cryptopia.  I think that once the swap date is announced, more people will become aware.  I would put things out on twitter and elsewhere as well.  No rush.  Just let us know when that is going to happen. 
Godspeed.

I hope so and I think with the end of the mining phase we will see a lot less dumping and then hopefully the coin can catch a breath to climb.
fishfishfish313

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:06:17 PM

I appreciate the updates dev.  I'm surprised there aren't more people in here commenting.  I don't have too many MARX, but I think that you are working on things . . which is more than many other coins with much larger market caps.  Keep going! 

If things keep happening, maybe I can write a Steemit or do some other sort of press release for the coin.  I'd like to have more people become aware of MARX coin.  I think increased volume would do wonders.  There is already active dev and plans for swap.  There are other coins that are having massive volume because of an upcoming swap. 

Wishing you well.  Grin

MARX01 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

I appreciate the updates dev.  I'm surprised there aren't more people in here commenting.  I don't have too many MARX, but I think that you are working on things . . which is more than many other coins with much larger market caps.  Keep going! 

If things keep happening, maybe I can write a Steemit or do some other sort of press release for the coin.  I'd like to have more people become aware of MARX coin.  I think increased volume would do wonders.  There is already active dev and plans for swap.  There are other coins that are having massive volume because of an upcoming swap. 

Wishing you well.  Grin

Thanks bro  Cool It's a very small project for now but I hope to turn it in to something larger and useful & if investors make profit I will be most pleased.
Who knows, maybe I will switch to an EC20 ETH token further down the line  Shocked
fishfishfish313

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:58:46 PM

Hello dev, can I contact with you. I have big thing for MarxCoin

You can private message his account. 

mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:24:01 AM

can't wait to start staking this bad boy after the swap goes down.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:58:32 AM

Hi Dev ,

any plans to make an masternode of this coin also ??
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:48:01 AM

Hi Dev ,

any plans to make an masternode of this coin also ??

That would be cool Smiley
fishfishfish313

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:20:38 PM

YEs.  Would be great.  This dev is very active, considering the lack of activity and low volume.  Other coins have had issues with dev leaving which completely destroys price.  It is reassuring that you are so active.  I am considering buying more.  Grin

skrill

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:09:27 AM

Hi dev. Where are the updates? What to expect and when?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: