Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for SURVEY SITE that will pay you BITCOINS?  (Read 1828 times)
Mkmanik (OP)

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:05:27 PM

Hello everyone,I need some survey sites that pays in bitcoin.I want to join survey work.Anyone here,who works in survey?please Don't searches it on google, and don't answer here. I need real/practical suggestion.If anyone does the survey,then PM me.I need some suggestion about the survey site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:58:09 AM

Where do you live? If you live in some third world countries, survey will not very effective since you only get less than $1 per survey. However, if you live in US or UK, you can get upto $50 per survey. Here are what I have found on this forum and hope you like it: https://rewardsplaza.com/
You can find the main thread on Bitcointalk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1645411.0

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Mkmanik (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:31:12 PM

Where do you live? If you live in some third world countries, survey will not very effective since you only get less than $1 per survey. However, if you live in US or UK, you can get upto $50 per survey. Here are what I have found on this forum and hope you like it: https://rewardsplaza.com/
You can find the main thread on Bitcointalk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1645411.0

I am from Asia.Yes, you are right. the survey is not effective here.I have register Rewardsplaza many days ago.when the site lunch and gave a promotion for sign up .05$ USD.But never I found any survey for me.It always said, there is no more survey for you today.But now I have a great idea, maybe it will work.so why I am looking for some Sites those payment methods are bitcoin.
I have forgotten about this site, thanks a lot man.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:37:42 PM

I am from Asia.Yes, you are right. the survey is not effective here.I have register Rewardsplaza many days ago.when the site lunch and gave a promotion for sign up .05$ USD.But never I found any survey for me.It always said, there is no more survey for you today.But now I have a great idea, maybe it will work.so why I am looking for some Sites those payment methods are bitcoin.
There are some survey that i heard before but i dont thin if they are still active and paying you can look at this  site bitcoinget.com
But i dont heard many news about if they are still active and paying but if you want to take the risk you can try it..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:43:44 PM

There are some survey that i heard before but i dont thin if they are still active and paying you can look at this  site bitcoinget.com
But i dont heard many news about if they are still active and paying but if you want to take the risk you can try it..
I also try few sites some time ago but now nothing new available even this site bitcoinget.com is also saying nothing new available for you right now come back after few days
ruselbd

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:13:30 PM

Hello everyone,I need some survey sites that pays in bitcoin.I want to join survey work.Anyone here,who works in survey?please Don't searches it on google, and don't answer here. I need real/practical suggestion.If anyone does the survey,then PM me.I need some suggestion about the survey site.
Me to M.K
Mkmanik (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:17:39 PM

I also try few sites some time ago but now nothing new available even this site bitcoinget.com is also saying nothing new available for you right now come back after few days

bitcoinget.com is a legit site man.They are paying.One of my close friend using this site many days ago.
Where do you live? Do you work this site (bitcoinget.com) Regularly.  Do you suggest me some legit survey sites? advanced thank you.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:44:15 PM

Better you can search on google. However, I can give you some site which pays by Amazon GiftCard. And you can easily exchange it with BTC. I think it will be better that you can take payment in Amazon GiftCard and then trade it with BTC. Decision yours. If you need that site link so PM me ASAP!
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 05:52:54 PM

bitcoinget.com is a legit site man.They are paying.One of my close friend using this site many days ago.
Where do you live? Do you work this site (bitcoinget.com) Regularly.  Do you suggest me some legit survey sites? advanced thank you.
I thought it was a scam because i was member of that site before and using proxy because dont have any survey when i was using my own ip so i decided to use a proxy but upon trying to take survey and get large amount of bitcoin i 've waiting for all pending will be credited and witdraw soon  but the problem they rejected it all.. so there is no proof that this site is paying i stop using it.. but good luck for those who are still using it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:56:56 PM

Prizerebel.com is the best site I have did surveys at so far. Use my ref if you want http://www.prizerebel.com/prize/985/5614251/5_in_Free_Bitcoins.html
They are a pretty old site and have a good track record.
I think the owner also has a subreddit where you can ask questions.
soul-impact

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:23:18 AM

IT is because of the limitation. People rarely want to make surveys about Asian people. Therefore, there will be not many survey around for us to fill and claim Bitcoin. Have you tried Earn.gg yet? It is a new site and it looks very potential. However, they do not let my country to join the site because there are too many cheaters try to deceive the system to obtain money

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Mkmanik (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:41:18 AM

Prizerebel.com is the best site I have did surveys at so far. Use my ref if you want http://www.prizerebel.com/prize/985/5614251/5_in_Free_Bitcoins.html
They are a pretty old site and have a good track record.
I think the owner also has a subreddit where you can ask questions.

Viewing your post,i have clicked your linked and watched there features. Site are very intersting.I will must join here using your refferal link.Smiley One question: Minimum payout is ?
Also a suggestion for you: Never post refferal link openly,this forum doesn't allow this.Next time send PM with refferal link.Thanks a lot Man
Best Regards
Manik

IT is because of the limitation. People rarely want to make surveys about Asian people. Therefore, there will be not many survey around for us to fill and claim Bitcoin. Have you tried Earn.gg yet? It is a new site and it looks very potential. However, they do not let my country to join the site because there are too many cheaters try to deceive the system to obtain money

No,but i will try this site also.Wheres you are from?
Actually i am collecting Best survey site .I will make a team with my friends.
So why i need some Legit/paiying sites.Thanks a lot for your review's.
Best Regards
Manik
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:37:06 PM

I know some trusted sites like get-paid.com that has surveys for all countries and each survey can pay you anywhere between $0.5-$3 and the minimum payout is $0.5 via bitcoins. I've cashed out over $70 from this site.

thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:37:05 PM

Agree, most of these companies are situated in developed countries especially US, so it will be difficult to find survey that would pay good return for someone living in developing countries. I use to look for some then, the response was mostly not available in your country
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

I know some trusted sites like get-paid.com that has surveys for all countries and each survey can pay you anywhere between $0.5-$3 and the minimum payout is $0.5 via bitcoins. I've cashed out over $70 from this site.
OP you must try this get-paid.com it's really paying and you can earn here faster compared to other survey sites. What I don't like about the site it seems that they are not accepting VPN which is I'm using right now.

ruselbd

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

pm me i need it
Mkmanik (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:55:05 AM

OP you must try this get-paid.com it's really paying and you can earn here faster compared to other survey sites. What I don't like about the site it seems that they are not accepting VPN which is I'm using right now.
Last night i have tried to sign up here Using vps.But they caught me,and blocked my account!! Now i have to chosen other site.Survey junkey,Tulona,inbox dollars working greatly. Two site caught me that,i am a vps user.so they ban/blocked my account.
I need more survey sites.
Now bitcoin payments methods is not fact.I have paypal now.Please suggest me some good survey site.Thans a lot everyone.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:20:41 PM

Last night i have tried to sign up here Using vps.But they caught me,and blocked my account!! Now i have to chosen other site.Survey junkey,Tulona,inbox dollars working greatly. Two site caught me that,i am a vps user.so they ban/blocked my account.
Now bitcoin payments methods is not fact.I have paypal now.Please suggest me some good survey site.Thans a lot everyone.
If they are not accepting VPN then the only one option is to buy residential IP which is you can use this on many survey site or other forum without blocking your address, residential IP is not free and I don't know the price but once you have used this I'm sure you can earn some monies.

Suggested site:
Earn.gg - Earn by survey
InstantGCS.com - Earn by watching video

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:47:53 AM

You can go to Taskie.us. This is new microtask site. There are some surveys and other stuffs. Heres their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746078.0
They will give you taskie tokens (TSK). But you can exchange the tokens to bitcoin.

Ps.
The site is having troubles right now. You cant register for now. Just wait for the site to be fixed.
Mkmanik (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:05:28 AM

If they are not accepting VPN then the only one option is to buy residential IP which is you can use this on many survey site or other forum without blocking your address, residential IP is not free and I don't know the price but once you have used this I'm sure you can earn some monies.

Suggested site:
Earn.gg - Earn by survey
InstantGCS.com - Earn by watching video

What is residential IP? I have no idea about this.I will search for it on google.I have bought VPS 2days ago with 35$+.But it's not working for me.I am very disappointed now.Thanks a lot for suggesting me some site.I will try to join those account.Best regards

You can go to Taskie.us. This is new microtask site. There are some surveys and other stuffs. Heres their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746078.0
They will give you taskie tokens (TSK). But you can exchange the tokens to bitcoin.

Ps.
The site is having troubles right now. You cant register for now. Just wait for the site to be fixed.

I have account on Taskie.I will try here.Thanks a lot Man.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:29:51 AM

Faucethub.io, the micropayment processor, offers an offerwall where you can earn bitcoins.

A lot of these offers are surveys, so it might be something you might want to look into. Faucethub has been paying consistently for a while.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:14:02 AM

Faucethub.io, the micropayment processor, offers an offerwall where you can earn bitcoins.

A lot of these offers are surveys, so it might be something you might want to look into. Faucethub has been paying consistently for a while.

Just visited the site.I will create an account here.
Thank a lot for your suggestion Smiley

No problem. In addition, you could also try www.swagbucks.com or any other site really in order to get bitcoins, just redeem a gift card and sell it in the marketplace section. Amazon cards sell quite quickly. You might lose a bit of percentage due to selling it for a lower amount than face value, but if your location doesn't have very many good offers on one site, you might want to try alternatives. Good luck!
soul-impact

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:24:50 AM

No problem. In addition, you could also try www.swagbucks.com or any other site really in order to get bitcoins, just redeem a gift card and sell it in the marketplace section. Amazon cards sell quite quickly. You might lose a bit of percentage due to selling it for a lower amount than face value, but if your location doesn't have very many good offers on one site, you might want to try alternatives. Good luck!
I have to say that swagbucks is the most amazing site for anyone who want to earn extra money. However, there are too many restrictions and I doubt that OP can access the website. I live in ASIA and I can not barely load the site. US and other developed countries are allowed to use it but I think that they have already locked my country since there are too many cheaters here

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 06:45:42 AM

i think you can visit cryptospout.com and you can find many offers that you can fill but i think you have to be patience because for doing survey sometimes you need to take too long to fill the question and you need to have another email that only you can use for filling the survey, don't use your main email.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

I can actually relate with the problem of getting good paying surveys from developing countries and third world countries. When I started my online quest, I made frantic effort to beat the system by changing location but all was futile. I guess those sites are actually not meant for some particular set of people and some their security against proxy is top notch that will be hard to break. But its all good to make some free bucks, with the suggestions here then anyone looking to expand his search have several options to choose from...
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:27:16 AM

Faucethub is exactly what you are looking for but are you looking to make Money doing surveys?
They do not make that much Money. You can do a lot more stuff like affiliate marketing and so on that makes a lot more Money on the long run. Unfortunately doing surveys takes a little time and gives back little amounts in return.

I suggest you go try it for a while but it won’t be a steady income for a long period of time and you may quit shortly. If you check gambling websites affiliates they make a lot more.
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3437

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:57:22 AM

Speaking of offerwalls, I also found bitgames.io to have a substantially diverse offerwall with ptcs, surveys and downloads to try. Do note that there are not as many options for Asian countries, although I've found that downloads (usually free apps just to download, install, and uninstall can get you the coins) all work locally.

It's also got an in-built hourly faucet. Paid me 3 dollars so far in bitcoins, but I've stopped using these sites just sharing info.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

Speaking of offerwalls, I also found bitgames.io to have a substantially diverse offerwall with ptcs, surveys and downloads to try. Do note that there are not as many options for Asian countries, although I've found that downloads (usually free apps just to download, install, and uninstall can get you the coins) all work locally.

It's also got an in-built hourly faucet. Paid me 3 dollars so far in bitcoins, but I've stopped using these sites just sharing info.
Usually these kind of surveys that require you to download and install apps are flooded with malwares that infects your computer with key logs and get your passwords for your credit card and your bitcoin wallet so stay away from those, surveys are just not worth it man you are better off working for it like writing or getting into a signature campaign.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:34:12 PM

I'm looking for home extra earning, this site looks nice how much we can earn there? I'm also curious how much time we need to finish one survey, I never done anything similar before.
   Thanks a lot for sharing this site, I will try to make some profit there, I hope the money is better then from faucets, I'm thinking that is finally time to stop using them, after almost a year I get tiered from them.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:34:32 PM

Base of my experience as of now i dont say survey site that paying in bitcoin also dont experience a survey paying bitcoin are giving a lots of survey they have no survey available here in my  country..
But i found a site that paying large amount and they are sending you an email if there is available offer or survey in your area.. and making me a good amount of $15 to $70 if all survey are done possible survey each $1 to $5 maximum time you can 5 minutes to 60 minutes..
Mobrog.com if you needed it join but they are not paying in bitcoin almost paypal payment..
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

I signed up with this Bitfortip site over a year ago. It's not a survey site but rather you will be asked to a question or a task to search for something and if the answer satisfies the person who created the query you will get a tip in Bitcoin.

I haven't tried it yet so if you plan to try it out proceed with caution as I don't have an idea if its or not. Queries will be sent to the email address that you will use when you sign up with them.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

I signed up with this Bitfortip site over a year ago. It's not a survey site but rather you will be asked to a question or a task to search for something and if the answer satisfies the person who created the query you will get a tip in Bitcoin.

I haven't tried it yet so if you plan to try it out proceed with caution as I don't have an idea if its or not. Queries will be sent to the email address that you will use when you sign up with them.
I also member of that site but honestly i never receive any tips even i send a good solution for their question.
I am thinking that the site is scam.. because never pay me for my answer..
Much better to try other paying survey but you he can receive in paypal which is he can exchange it in bitcoin in some trusted members here.. or in exchange section..
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

I have not really participate in any of the survey but like you have said, people from the third world countries find it very difficult to make money through survey. I have tried that before and most of them even deny me access to some of the survey and most time I will live at the point of registration. I will try the links you have provided above in other to find out if I could actually make some bitcoin through this.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: