Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍁 [ANN][KUSH][PoW+PoS Hybrid] KushCoin || No Premine || No IPO 🍁  (Read 34237 times)
KushDev (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:54:44 AM

KushCoin [KUSH] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/KUSH/BTC
KushCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/KUSH

https://yobit.net/imginfo/KUSH

good luck in trading  Wink

Yobit added to the OP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KushDev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

I will say this,

I like KushCoin and I respect the fact that the dev did not premine or scam people with an IPO. The previous post is not a promo post for DopeCoin but rather a warning to the community from someone who has been in the game for several years.

Best of luck to your coin and community, let the FUD begin;)

Thank you for your kind words! We thought no-premine no IPO was the best way moving forward too, even if the project took longer that way. Sorry Dopecoin didn't work out, looking forward to your next venture!

Cheers
dopey

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:38:04 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 04:24:24 PM by dopey

I will say this,

I like KushCoin and I respect the fact that the dev did not premine or scam people with an IPO. The previous post is not a promo post for DopeCoin but rather a warning to the community from someone who has been in the game for several years.

Thank you for your kind words! We thought no-premine no IPO was the best way moving forward too, even if the project took longer that way. Sorry Dopecoin didn't work out, looking forward to your next venture!

Cheers

DopeCoin is working just fine, I'm here everyday grinding away.

It's hilarious that you abandoned this project and have not even posted since March 11th (over a month ago) and now you come back for 4/20 to make some quick cash with 0 developments or communication with your community. Your level of commitment to your project it quite telling.

Enjoy the 4/20 pump.
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:59:58 PM

I know I am going to be flamed and slammed for posting this in this thread.

However, after seeing another scam take place and watching the crypto community get ripped off once again I decided to put this out there and take all the FUD that comes along with it.

So here it is, straight truth from a legit entrepreneur and the creator of DopeCoin.

It's funny.... looks like the new "marijuanacoin" turned out to be a complete scam and the dev ripped everyone off.

It's really a shame to watch the community get taken advantage of over and over again. Let's be honest and lay it all out on the table...

The marijuana alt coin scene is hanging by a thread and based 100% on speculation and false promises.

PotCoin's development team has basically left the project and throws up a vague update from time to time.... Wasn't there supposed to be a new All-Star partner coming from silicon valley that was going to be announced.... or was this bullshit as well.

And the remainder of the weed coins that have popped up are pushing fake volume on exchanges with bots and all kinds of dirty tricks.

DopeCoin is currently undervalued and showing low volume but I will publicly state that we have maintained our integrity over the years and have one of the best development teams within the crypto space.

I mentioned it before and I will say it again.

The business model that involves buying marijuana with DopeCoin's, Potcoin's, Weedcoin's, Douchecoin's, etc. Is a failed model.
We proved this within the first 3 months of launch and watched as all of our competitors failed to have success with this as well.
PotCoin even went to the Cannabis cup, had a Potcoin ATM machine, purchased radio ads, had Joe Rogan mention them and were featured in VICE.
Even with all of this "success", they were unable to gain a foothold in the marketplace.

Einstein's definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

So how many more people are going to fall for the scam before the community acknowledges the truth of the situation.

Did you know that Apple is having massive issues getting traction with Apple Pay? Only one out of 20 people who have Apple Pay have ever used it and only 4% of those 1 in 20 people ever use it more than once! And this is coming from a company with thousands of retailers, millions of users, and billions in advertising revenue.

Do you honestly think that a marijuana-related altcoin has a chance to get mainstream traction or are we chasing ghosts?

At least over here at DopeCoin we operate in the real-world and you know that we are not full of shit or offering false promises.

We are the only marijuana-based altcoin that has admitted this failure and more importantly we are the only coin that has come up with a new gameplan and business model.

Thanks for believing in the project and congratulations on being able to see through the smoke and mirrors.

Dopey (aka Adam Howell)
http://dopecoin.com/about/

P.S. Does this statement sound familiar?  "Any month now guys we will be listed in dispensaries and be an official payment system for marijuana"

This is complete bullshit and a total lie. Shame on those developers for deceiving the crypto-community over and over.

I disagree with you. Not with regards to every cannabis coin that has come out so far being a shitcoin, I do agree with you there. I disagree with your claim that there is no potential for a cannabis-themed coin to be listed in dispensaries, particularly with the rise of "mom" dispensaries.

It simply needs a strong development team with ties to the correct people, and knowledge. People that have smoked a joint before are not what I'm talking about, and that seems to be the majority of what we find. People who have seen a few grams, but know little about the structure of cannabis retail, pricing, strains, etc. Maybe they grew a plant and it makes them feel like they understand cannabis, or they think they know what cbn is. lol. You get my point, or maybe you don't. I'd hope you do if you're going to call your coin dopecoin. Which is a whole other problem in and of itself.

If my mom will use BTC, why wouldn't they use a cannabis-themed coin? I'm not saying Kush coin is good or bad, I haven't even read the ANN. I just happened to read this post and I disagree with you about that one point. I think the fundamentals are good, but we're still waiting to see someone produce a stable coin that can be trusted. No premine is definitely a good start, but what is really needed is a coin that has stability and can be used for more than just buying cannabis.

Your example regarding Potcoin's "success" shows how little you know about building a business. This is why your coin cannot break the market, like many of the other coins. That "viral" success you are expecting from one award show requires attending a lot of award shows. Did you expect them to explode after showing up to an award show that 99% of cannabis users have never been to? Oh, Joe Rogan mentioned them. That should have got them noticed by like 50 people, maybe. At most. What did you think that would do for them?

You further illustrate how little you know about building a business when you bring up Apple Pay. There is a damn good reason why many people don't use Apple Pay. The only validity to this point is that ETH already exists and my mom doesn't accept it, or DASH, or "insert coin here". They only accept BTC. Why should they accept anything different? It's more work to accept other currencies. Competing with Paypal is difficult. Competing with Bitcoin is difficult. Neither is impossible. You don't need to worry about Paypal when it comes to cannabis because you can't really use Paypal to purchase cannabis. At least, not anywhere I know of. lol.

One of the biggest problems with these coins is naming them. They're so focused on pointing out that they can be accepted for cannabis that they make a ticker no dispensary would use without cannabis being fully legal everywhere, and even then it's unlikely. Dopecoin? Are you kidding me? Do you really think they want to associate the sale of their cannabis with heroin? Cocaine? All forms of illegal and legal drugs? It's a common misconception with cannabis users that cannabis is not even a drug. "It's a plant". They'll say. You actually think "dopecoin" was going to take off? You're delusional. You realize that if you accept crypto in business for a product that further complicates your taxes, right? Imagine how much more complicated it gets for people selling a product that's still illegal in most of the world.

Do you really think Aqua Lab wants to take a coin named Cannabis coin? Or Kush? Or Pot? Maybe 420, but that has a negative connotation to it too. "Bitcoin" doesn't. Naming is such an important part of building a business. Calling something you want to be legitimate the most illegitimate name you can think of is not going to get you into dispensaries. They have enough problems taking dollars as it is with the current federal laws.

Now, in about a year that's going to change even more. We're going to see more legal zones popping up. I think that the same technology that allows a dispensary to take Bitcoin can be applied to any currency. The problem is the inconvenience this creates. Why should I take ETH if it just means I have to spend more time to sell and/or manage that ETH?

Right now the problem is the legal issues. Can these be overcome? I think so, but not by a coin that associates itself with crack. Or by a dev that calls cannabis marijuana. (personal yet common pet peeve)

Kushcoin, well. Kush is at least a family of strains... I haven't looked at their plans, but if it doesn't include the coin being used for purchasing things other than cannabis online then it's useless. Cannabis users buy more than just cannabis. Just in the same category, there are vaporizers, rigs, pens, bongs, pipes, and papers. Not even considering things like extraction tools, butane, storage, mats, pics... I could go on all day. I'm not going to because I've been thinking about this long enough that I'm interested in learning how to develop it myself. I've probably said too much already.

I'd like to also point out that, by the logic presented in your post, all altcoins should give up. Every, single, one. Unless they wrote their codebase from scratch, I suppose.

tl;dr
You might be great and honest developers with a great coin, I know very little about dopecoin, but I strongly believe that the ticker would prevent it from being added to most dispensaries, if not all of them. Especially in a community that doesn't want to admit cannabis is a drug. I also strongly believe that you're wrong and that a cannabis-themed coin could be successful, but that we have yet to see it put into practice successfully.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:47:01 PM

I will say this,

Cheers

It's hilarious that you abandoned this project and have not even posted since March 11th (over a month ago) and now you come back for 4/20 to make some quick cash with 0 developments or communication with your community. Your level of commitment to your project it quite telling.

Enjoy the 4/20 pump.

@KUSH
if you are for RLY
and in for the LONG

*** The Epic #420JFA ***

getwitit Wink

@Perryl
and kush is a better ticker?
DOPE is hip/street/cool!

tl;dr
unity for those who maintain longevity

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Perryl

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

I will say this,

Cheers

Enjoy the 4/20 pump.

@KUSH
if you are for RLY
and in for the LONG

*** The Epic #420JFA ***

getwitit Wink

@Perryl
DOPE is hip/street/cool!

tl;dr

No, KUSH is likely not a better ticker. Too many legal issues right now, but even once those are overcome. I don't think KUSH, POT, WEED, etc. Would be good tickers. CANN maybe, but development wasn't very good as far as I can remember. I haven't touched that thread in 2 years. lol. CNNC is not a horrible ticker, but we'll see if development goes anywhere. Probably just a pnd.

I haven't thought much about the ticker, more about how is would be used, who would use it, and how I would get them to use it. Some of the technical aspects, but I need to learn more about development before I can efficiently consider those points. I'm not in a rush, Crypto will only become more versatile as the scene progresses.
aabtc

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

@actualadvicebtc

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

I will say this,

Cheers

Enjoy the 4/20 pump.

@KUSH
if you are for RLY
and in for the LONG

*** The Epic #420JFA ***

getwitit Wink

@Perryl
DOPE is hip/street/cool!

tl;dr

No, KUSH is likely not a better ticker. Too many legal issues right now, but even once those are overcome. I don't think KUSH, POT, WEED, etc. Would be good tickers. CANN maybe, but development wasn't very good as far as I can remember. I haven't touched that thread in 2 years. lol. CNNC is not a horrible ticker, but we'll see if development goes anywhere. Probably just a pnd.

I haven't thought much about the ticker, more about how is would be used, who would use it, and how I would get them to use it. Some of the technical aspects, but I need to learn more about development before I can efficiently consider those points. I'm not in a rush, Crypto will only become more versatile as the scene progresses.

Not sure I agree. CGC, the largest marijuana stock in Canada, recently renamed their ticker to WEED.
KushDev (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:09:32 AM

any web or android wallet for mobile users?

A placeholder android wallet has been available on git for nearly a month now: https://github.com/kushcoin-project/kushcoin/releases/download/v1.0.2.0/Kushcoin-android.apk

We didn't add this to the OP because we hope to finish the integrated app soon. Thanks!
Perryl

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:20:20 AM

I will say this,

Cheers

Enjoy the 4/20 pump.

@KUSH
if you are for RLY
and in for the LONG

*** The Epic #420JFA ***

getwitit Wink

@Perryl
DOPE is hip/street/cool!

tl;dr

Not sure I agree. CGC, the largest marijuana stock in Canada, recently renamed their ticker to WEED.

Canada is also federally ok with cannabis and has been for a very long time. In fact, a bill was just written for recreational legislation across the country. Since the ticker can only be used once, someone is bound to use it. Who's to say CGC will be the largest cannabis stock in a year? Or 5? It's unlikely that they will be, realistically. Though, I'm not even saying that because of the ticker. I'm saying that because Tweed has never been a good source. Why do you think they keep changing things up? CGC and Aurora are also both down right now because of insider dumps too.

I guarantee you that there are millions of people that will not invest in their stock just because the ticker is WEED. Furthermore, CGC doesn't really supply cannabis to anyone in the grand scheme of things. The black market still supplies more cannabis to people in a day than CGC does in a year. Medical users in Canada make up a very small percentage of actual cannabis users. I guarantee you that more people order from my mom dispensary than from CGC's.

Also, you're talking about a stock that is traded in FIAT. Not a crypto that is created from thin air. People have enough difficulty accepting crypto when it's not associated with criminal elements, drug use, etc. Combining the two makes it exponentially more difficult to accept. Note that, I've been telling my friends to buy Bitcoin since it was 300 dollars and not a single one has bought a single Bitcoin that I know of.

If Mark and Jodie were to build a publicly traded company, I would invest in that, but I'm not about to invest in a company that doesn't have reputable cannabis experts involved with it at the highest level. This might be a bad decision, maybe CGC will be the biggest cannabis company in Canada, but I believe that we won't see who that is until after legalization sets in.

So what is your point, anyway? I'm pretty sure it's fallacious. CGC is not the largest cannabis stock in Canada because they changed their ticker to weed, but rather despite it. Considering it's currently down almost 4%. We'll see how that works out for them over time.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:32:47 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 12:40:16 AM by synthgauge

So
The kush dream is ded

I see ur bias materializing into the evenly shaped ass. I could take this coin back from the dead and put it on track but my mind rejects it as an option while body demands to continue. I like seeing this coin suffering pain because I'm one of those that crashed it. Time is now to take a necessary action and revamp it under a new name that will sound like a song of fart.
Orelhafimou

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

Where is dev?
saocodonls95

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:31:08 PM

Great coin! I try to buy 1000 coin but I can not sync wallet, may be PC have a problem  Angry Angry Angry
kkaarina587

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:21:13 AM

I'm waiting
not only wait is enough but with patience and hard work ....
kimocoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:52:22 AM

Please help me!
I'm trying to update my wallet with a backup from my wallet.dat from 3 years ago. 
But I get an error: "Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."   How do I recover my coins? I mined quite a lot back in the day you know...
cmdwhat

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:02:34 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 03:04:12 PM by mprep

Please help me!
I'm trying to update my wallet with a backup from my wallet.dat from 3 years ago. 
But I get an error: "Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."   How do I recover my coins? I mined quite a lot back in the day you know...

That is from an old kush coin. This is a new KUSH coin. Check coinmarketcap (DOT) Com.

If some one can get the Yobit Marketplace to show up on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kushcoin/#markets I will pay a bounty in KUSH.

I am invested into the coin, and it has one of the fastest transfer rates out of the alt coins I have in my bitfolio. Would like to see this investment tool be accurate to the marketplace Prices.
CryptoFlipper

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:53:58 PM

KUSHCOIN REACHED A NEW ALL TIME HIGH MARKET CAP TODAY!! only 380k market cap.... so much room to grow Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kushcoin/#charts
Noolz39

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

Why did Kush rise?
CryptoFlipper

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:18:59 AM

Why did Kush rise?

its obvious... big partnership announcements coming soon
CryptoFlipper

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:15:03 AM

I have a private fund investing 6 figures in KUSH tomorrow
blackbird123

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:38:44 AM

Friends are indeed optimistic about this project, but I do not quite understand this field, it is not good to judge good or bad, small amount of fun or can
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: