Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 10:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 210: Cormier vs Johnson Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 2786 times)
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:42:10 PM

I speculate AJ will not retire for long. He will come back maybe next year or at the end of this year but this time in the heavyweight division. If that happens I would also like to see Jon Jones move up to heavyweight if he wins the light heavyweight title back.

AJ will probably try some other forms of income because he is getting tired of getting submitted by better wrestlers, the problem is, making money is hard out there so he will probably come back for a couple more fights.
peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:48:32 PM

I speculate AJ will not retire for long. He will come back maybe next year or at the end of this year but this time in the heavyweight division. If that happens I would also like to see Jon Jones move up to heavyweight if he wins the light heavyweight title back.

AJ will probably try some other forms of income because he is getting tired of getting submitted by better wrestlers, the problem is, making money is hard out there so he will probably come back for a couple more fights.

He wil most likely follow Rampage Jackson, making movies after quitting UFC then going back again for a few more fights. But AJ has still potential left in him, maybe just mental roadblocks he needs  to overcome to really make a successful career in UFC. He is a fine addition to HW division, but I would rather see him in LHW and try to win their.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

@Hydrogen, @joshy23. I have never heard any pundit or any MMA sports journalist say or write that states AJ does not like to be hit in the face. Are you making it up and made another member in the forum agree with you because he does not know any better? Cheesy

Hey @bbc.reporter

That's why I find I said its interesting because I didn't know if this real or not. I'm just quoting and replying to @Hydrogen. So I'm not making this up either. Its speculation on my end, but I assume every person doesn't want to punch in the face, especially the one that you didn't see.  Smiley because that hurts too much. hahaha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: