Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a partner/investor. 10-20% per day.  (Read 2913 times)
notech

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:34:03 PM

Can you let us know details? I can give a call to Rockfeller and introduce you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senyorito123

Activity: 1694
Merit: 505

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:25:23 PM

Details will be given out via PM.

An estimated 10-20% return on investment will be given per day/every two days. Expect a full return + a 10% profit within one week, guaranteed double within 2-3 weeks. Probably quicker.

Spammers, don't bother. Retards, don't bother. Anyone who is interested may feel free to contact me. I might not have the best track record but when it comes to money I sure as hell know how to make it.

detais via pm? Whoa, why in pm? Just publicize it if you think your running a good business, and also for huge % roi i dont think your whatsocalled business is true and i truly can say that this is another scam attempt here,

This is the baddest though you could think and just work or the money so that you can earn decently, dont try to scam people since surely karma will strike back,

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....PRE-REGISTER....
0x0010 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

An estimated 10-20% return on investment will be given per day/every two days. Expect a full return + a 10% profit within one week, guaranteed double within 2-3 weeks. Probably quicker.

Spammers, don't bother. Retards, don't bother. Anyone who is interested may feel free to contact me. I might not have the best track record but when it comes to money I sure as hell know how to make it.

detais via pm? Whoa, why in pm? Just publicize it if you think your running a good business, and also for huge % roi i dont think your whatsocalled business is true and i truly can say that this is another scam attempt here,

This is the baddest though you could think and just work or the money so that you can earn decently, dont try to scam people since surely karma will strike back,

"truly can say that this is another scam attempt here, "

No you can't, not without substantial proof that would be able to validate your claims. Details via PM because I can't be bothered posting them here only to be criticised and get retards trying to figure out my method. The details are via PM because I'll need to explain everything personally. 

keybase.io/0x0010
0x0010 (OP)

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:57:39 PM

I'd also like to clarify something with you "APR APR THIS WANK WANK FAP FAP WANK BANKSSSA OH MY GOD" loving retards.

I'm not a bank. I don't invest in stocks or whatever the hell it is banks do. I do exchanging in return for a profit. You know why I make lots of money with my method? Because I get involved with btc, gift cards, PayPal, neteller, etc. Banks? Nope. Hence why I can offer a 10% interest rate and banks offer .05% a year or whatever.

Think of it like this.

Invest 2,000,000 in a bank and get 2% yearly. Why? Because it's $40,000.

Invest $100 in me and get 10%. Why? Because it's $10.

Stop giving everyone on here such a hard time and giving us bullshit APR calculations when what we do has nothing to do with banks.

keybase.io/0x0010
senyorito123

Activity: 1694
Merit: 505

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:32:57 AM

No you can't, not without substantial proof that would be able to validate your claims. Details via PM because I can't be bothered posting them here only to be criticised and get retards trying to figure out my method. The details are via PM because I'll need to explain everything personally. 

then you cannot take the certain fact that fuds will not stop and also critics will surely hit you up for offering such shady roi to your investors, and also how would you generate a 10% daily? Do you have a magic? A winning gambling strats/methods? Or anything what so called extraordinary luck to that? But anyways im pretty sure that people are very vigilant for now since i believe they will listen to the feedbacks pasted at your account.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....PRE-REGISTER....
0x0010 (OP)

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 11:48:38 AM

then you cannot take the certain fact that fuds will not stop and also critics will surely hit you up for offering such shady roi to your investors, and also how would you generate a 10% daily? Do you have a magic? A winning gambling strats/methods? Or anything what so called extraordinary luck to that? But anyways im pretty sure that people are very vigilant for now since i believe they will listen to the feedbacks pasted at your account.

How many times do I have to explain my self?

I'm doing exchanging for a profit. I've got sources that make good profit for each trade and have my own methods. Simple as that. The feedbacks are all inaccurate. This can't be a ponzi if I'm accepting one person at a time. The DT members just like posting bullshit to increase their penis size.

keybase.io/0x0010
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

Actually retards is exactly what you need to belive that there is a business that have 10-20% ROI per day. If you would own such a business, you would not asking money on forums, you would enjoy life on one of the many (if not all) private islands that you would own by now. You would have more money than the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and all Arab sheikhs combined. In fact, you would have all the money in the world.
0x0010 (OP)

female ;)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 11:32:56 AM

Actually retards is exactly what you need to belive that there is a business that have 10-20% ROI per day. If you would own such a business, you would not asking money on forums, you would enjoy life on one of the many (if not all) private islands that you would own by now. You would have more money than the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and all Arab sheikhs combined. In fact, you would have all the money in the world.

Do you not bother to read what people write in threads

keybase.io/0x0010
JDacer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:50:54 AM

wew red trust Tongue
giffen

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

wew red trust Tongue

a lot of unlucky investors Wink
BitcoinMuscle

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:22:58 AM

Definetly scam. It is almost impossible to make 20% profit per day. And even if you would discover such aas method , will keep it for you
Plus you have a loootttt of negative red trust
0x0010 (OP)

female ;)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:58:50 PM

You daft spammers - maybe if you bothered to read the fucking thread...

keybase.io/0x0010
JDacer

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:43:20 AM

You daft spammers - maybe if you bothered to read the fucking thread...

a member with a high red trust Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: